TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I do, sometimes. If it makes me want to continue reading, they've done a good job.

Exactly what I go by. A lot of the people on the section can pull some good shows. As for when it is a long pay per view, something that would come from CMS, BKB, HFH, Levi (most stuff), and CT's stuff is pretty good. I review usually when I'm on the dumper, or at night. CMS I'll definatly review Wrestlebowl dude, and I have to go by your second thread more often to possibly review the Rumble.

Evil Austin

Just letting you guys know and clear things up that I didn't do recaps because I was lazy its because that I am one show away from a PPV show and I needed to get it done. If my show is on a thursday and the PPV is on a sunday how can I get the PPV done in two nights and still make it great?

That's why I sacrificed this show and made it in recaps so I had time to work on the PPV.

Just letting people know. If anyone cared. :eek:

seX-Power

Just letting you guys know and clear things up that I didn't do recaps because I was lazy its because that I am one show away from a PPV show and I needed to get it done. If my show is on a thursday and the PPV is on a sunday how can I get the PPV done in two nights and still make it great?

That's why I sacrificed this show and made it in recaps so I had time to work on the PPV.

Just letting people know. If anyone cared. :eek:

Oh alright when I reviewed your show I thought it was your permanent style and was going to tell you to change it because it wasn't working. Review 4 review imo. :shifty:

Evil Austin

Its cool I was just letting people know it was a one time thing with the reason above.

And X as I promised I will review you but you told me to either wait a day until raw was up or something.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Ok, I have a problem, I was looking in my new BTB and what is with everybody and realism, who gives a shit. A lot of others do it, shit, SWA has nearly every main eventer from the WWE so get over it, BTB is meant to be fun

[/rant]

Evil Austin

CT (Cool Temptations not CT Styles :p) the thing was that SWA started more then a year ago in Sept. 07. That was a different time in the BTB area, people were expecting different things.
If you look at people's BTB's that are still around from back then they don't have a backstory or a very short one if there was one ie; BTW. (no offense)

But this isn't 2007, and now people expect a reason behind it, sure you don't have to do it but I thought I would add my two cents in and tell you why you should.

The Rated R CMStar

You are the one who decided to do a backstory. All what people is doing on pointing the inconsistencies.

All I said in my backstory was "A millionaire backed BTW and they were able to grasp wrestlers out of WWE". That got me Edge amongst others.

I got Randy Orton by doing a storyline during the WWE vs BTW feud in which Orton put his WWE contract in a match against the career of Triple H, and when he lost, on the next PPV, he held Crushing C defeat Vince Mcmahon, earning a BTW contract for himself.

seX-Power

Ok, I have a problem, I was looking in my new BTB and what is with everybody and realism, who gives a shit. A lot of others do it, shit, SWA has nearly every main eventer from the WWE so get over it, BTB is meant to be fun

[/rant]

Don't worry about this at all. It won't stop anyone from reviewing your BTB and the people say it in basically every thread where there are high profilers in a created fed.

And X as I promised I will review you but you told me to either wait a day until raw was up or something.

Raw is posted now.

Evil Austin

X Ill review I didn't see that Raw was up. It's about 7 am over here and I have to go to school soon so well Ill give you a review when I get back just expect one in the next 24 hours.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CT (Cool Temptations not CT Styles :p) the thing was that SWA started more then a year ago in Sept. 07. That was a different time in the BTB area, people were expecting different things.
If you look at people's BTB's that are still around from back then they don't have a backstory or a very short one if there was one ie; BTW. (no offense)

But this isn't 2007, and now people expect a reason behind it, sure you don't have to do it but I thought I would add my two cents in and tell you why you should.

What was the backstory behind WAW? Or WAW II? Or WAW III?

As for the question about my PPV's, I think you're just plain stupid if you read my post on the last page and didn't understand what I'd be doing for PPV's. Simple.

The Rated R CMStar
:laugh2:

Evil Austin

BKB yeh I know I was saying that there was a different time around then because when WAW the first one started it was early Jan 08' and now it is nearly 2009 and all of my BTB's to date have had a backstory. I was saying times have changed and people expect backstories.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB yeh I know I was saying that there was a different time around then because when WAW the first one started it was early Jan 08' and now it is nearly 2009 and all of my BTB's to date have had a backstory. I was saying times have changed and people expect backstories.

So? You didn't have proper backstories for WAW ever. And the last one was getting towards latter this year.

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
It's a fictional time line. We don't expect PPVs on Sunday's etc.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guys, and girls I guess. Can we offer any ideas on how to kill off multiple stars, or about three. By kill, I mean cut off the roster. I already have a tag team, and a major star going with two different ways. Can we offer Diesel some ideas on how to rid my roster of the remaining stars. I would just take them off the roster from the get go, but I already wrote a pay per view consisting of them.