Triple H vs. Undertaker Set for WrestleMania, Likely Main Events for Miami

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
Do not want to see Triple H vs Undertaker again in the first place but add Shawn Michaels as a referee, makes me not want to see it even more. I would rather a Triple Threat between them than HBK as referee. I hope they change it up or I will be one upset fan.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm kinda on the opposite side. I have no interest in seeing HHH/Taker unless HBK is involved. I just think it would add a great dynamic to the match, but even if he was to inadvertantly cost HHH the match, nothing would ultimately become of it because of him being retired.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is a good addition to the feud and would make it more interesting then just a basic rematch. I would still rather see these two face different opponents at WM28 but it seems like WWE is set on having this match yet again.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I mean, the only one who kinda deserves to face Taker again from his past opponents is really HBK, as he is also the only man who deserves to break the streak, even though he wouldn't return full time.. I'll personally find it boring if they make it Taker vs HHH.