• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
guess what! youre all fuck,ing dumb cuntgs you font know shit bhout anime gronks. watch someonthing more than cod geass or naruto/one poeice/ bleach etc and then tell me how you know codge geass is the besat.

soryr for shity writing, drunk af arm

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
guess what! youre all fuck,ing dumb cuntgs you font know shit bhout anime gronks. watch someonthing more than cod geass or naruto/one poeice/ bleach etc and then tell me how you know codge geass is the besat.

soryr for shity writing, drunk af arm
#Aussies

William

The Lunatic Fringe
But yeah, I just read back in the thread and I agree with my above statement. You guys really need to watch more anime before you start telling me Code Geass is the best. Also just because you're from Japan doesn't mean you know the most about anime.

I've seen many animes better than Code Geass for example Death Note, InuYasha, Attack on Titan. I could go on but I really don't want to. Code Geass is a good anime but certainly not the best.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
But yeah, I just read back in the thread and I agree with my above statement. You guys really need to watch more anime before you start telling me Code Geass is the best. Also just because you're from Japan doesn't mean you know the most about anime.

I've seen many animes better than Code Geass for example Death Note, InuYasha, Attack on Titan. I could go on but I really don't want to. Code Geass is a good anime but certainly not the best.
You know that I've watched over 700 animes, all episodes of each, right?

Super Saiyan Goku

death note was bad it was dark! code geass was way better! any American fans would tell you that. I seen made video of people saying why code geass is better then death note.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
death note was bad it was dark! code geass was way better! any American fans would tell you that. I seen made video of people saying why code geass is better then death note.
So because it's dark it's not as good? I guess by those standards it means the Batman Trilogy (Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises) isn't as good as the fire spider-man trilogy? Your thoughts are flawed.

Ohh, also I'm not going to really acknowledge your opinion since you watch Code Geass dubbed. Which is easily one of the worst dubs in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.