Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Not really good (the video) but at least he made one...

I know one always on toonamitop10 channel my share with channel slimd716v2 and it was good but too long. u need aborde aftermath and photoshop to do the right way.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I presume you mean Adobe After Effects, not aftermath?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OH HELL NO DEY RIP OFF GHOST BC BY HAVIN DIFFERNT EYES AND USING BLACK!!

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tbh G does nothing for me, and i do like Code G

But it does serve as nice Troll Bait, see you caught a few of them in the Troll trap

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
No. It's an overrated POS, similar to how SNK is rated.

WRONG! clearly u don't know shit about amine! this must sword art online fans who thing this show was the next dbz NOT! Code Geass is one of the greatest amine of ALL TIME! behind DBZ!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
WRONG! clearly u don't know shit about amine! this must sword art online fans who thing this show was the next dbz NOT! Code Geass is one of the greatest amine of ALL TIME! behind DBZ!
Both suck, even SAO. Besides, you are probably one of those guys who watches the more public shows.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Both suck, even SAO. Besides, you are probably one of those guys who watches the more public shows.

so what saying toonami suck!? FUCK U! CODE GEASS IS ONE OF THE GREAT AMINE OF ALL TIME END OF STORY CASE CLOSED! NOW :gtfo:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
so what saying toonami suck!? FUCK U! CODE GEASS IS ONE OF THE GREAT AMINE OF ALL TIME END OF STORY CASE CLOSED! NOW :gtfo:
That lack of explanation and poor English. I love it. Unlike you, some of us are actually from Nippon and watch the shows where they originally air and where they are supposed to air.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
That lack of explanation and poor English. I love it. Unlike you, some of us are actually from Nippon and watch the shows where they originally air and where they are supposed to air.

uh I do watch it when air in engligh! and I can't spell that good so fuck u! ur fuckin wrong and fuckin troll get the fuck out of here before I report you ass to @Crayo !

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
uh I do watch it when air in engligh! and I can't spell that good so fuck u! ur fuckin wrong and fuckin troll get the fuck out of here before I report you ass to @Crayo !
I don't see how I'm doing anything wrong. You're the one overreacting to me criticizing your favorite anime. Quite frankly I find this funny, mainly for the fact that you can't take one simple note of criticism, and you're trying to tell me that my judgment on anime is inferior to yours, yet I'm actually from Nippon. Really.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't see how I'm doing anything wrong. You're the one overreacting to me criticizing your favorite anime. Quite frankly I find this funny, mainly for the fact that you can't take one simple note of criticism, and you're trying to tell me that my judgment on anime is inferior to yours, yet I'm actually from Nippon. Really.
Yet you critisize him for his tastes as well, with no reason as to why you don't like what he likes apart from being from Japan, really does your geographical birthplace mean you are a greater judge of anime than anyone else, cause guess what that's a pile of crap and you know it, shit I was born in England, does that mean my opinion on the greatest footballer ever is kinda gospel, nope it's subjective

So maybe come up with some reason why you don;t like Code G, you know something rather than 'i am from Nippon, I know best', or get back under your bridge

Have a nice day

Reactions: THG?
Status
Not open for further replies.