Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yet you critisize him for his tastes as well, with no reason as to why you don't like what he likes apart from being from Japan, really does your geographical birthplace mean you are a greater judge of anime than anyone else, cause guess what that's a pile of crap and you know it, shit I was born in England, does that mean my opinion on the greatest footballer ever is kinda gospel, nope it's subjective

So maybe come up with some reason why you don;t like Code G, you know something rather than 'i am from Nippon, I know best', or get back under your bridge

Have a nice day
Lol he's the one jumping down my throat about it. Also, as for the native aspect, that's a whole different bridge. I can detail that some point later on. As for explanation of my criticism, I would have offered it, but he's the one yelling fuck you at me without really giving me a chance to explain. Oh how people amuse me.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol he's the one jumping down my throat about it. Also, as for the native aspect, that's a whole different bridge. I can detail that some point later on. As for explanation of my criticism, I would have offered it, but he's the one yelling fuck you at me without really giving me a chance to explain. Oh how people amuse me.

Glad we could amuse you, but as it stands all you have said is it is overated and you know as you are a native, you have yet to offer any reason why at all, just yet again a subjective opinion that you are assuming is correct (and may be from your point of view), you know as somebody who is alluding to be an expert on this subject it's kinda a disappointing stand you are taking, no counter suggestions as to what is better and why, just a load of hot air in reality

I would love to have a debate about what you do and don't like about it, but until you offer something more than i am from Nippon and this is overated as shit, i guess we can't go there, sure you understand my point of view

Cheers

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Glad we could amuse you, but as it stands all you have said is it is overated and you know as you are a native, you have yet to offer any reason why at all, just yet again a subjective opinion that you are assuming is correct (and may be from your point of view), you know as somebody who is alluding to be an expert on this subject it's kinda a disappointing stand you are taking, no counter suggestions as to what is better and why, just a load of hot air in reality

I would love to have a debate about what you do and don't like about it, but until you offer something more than i am from Nippon and this is overated as shit, i guess we can't go there, sure you understand my point of view

Cheers
You're not listening. I'd have no problem explaining. I'm just pointing out how badly the guy overreacts just because I said it's overrated. Imagine his reaction to my full breakdown. It'd be a slobber knocker.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You're not listening. I'd have no problem explaining. I'm just pointing out how badly the guy overreacts just because I said it's overrated. Imagine his reaction to my full breakdown. It'd be a slobber knocker.

But I am listening, people overreact at times (NFL thread says hi), but as yet, you have yet to even show anything from this full breakdown, you know just take a wee look back and look at the reasons you have given for it being overated, i mean you don't have to give any for sure, but as you kinda enterred into this with me now, I am kinda intrigued as well as to why you think that

Maybe you aint listening or reading what i am typing as well, you know all i have been asking for is some reasons why, and for somebody who seems to feel so strongly about it, damn it should take a few seconds to say why, I won't go into meltdown, and don't think G will either (well he may do, but ahh well), just purely interested now, you know you have made it abovious you have a reasonably strong opinion on this so far, so just interested as to why, ofc if you want me to go first and give the reasons why i like it, it aint no problem i can do that

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
But I am listening, people overreact at times (NFL thread says hi), but as yet, you have yet to even show anything from this full breakdown, you know just take a wee look back and look at the reasons you have given for it being overated, i mean you don't have to give any for sure, but as you kinda enterred into this with me now, I am kinda intrigued as well as to why you think that

Maybe you aint listening or reading what i am typing as well, you know all i have been asking for is some reasons why, and for somebody who seems to feel so strongly about it, damn it should take a few seconds to say why, I won't go into meltdown, and don't think G will either (well he may do, but ahh well), just purely interested now, you know you have made it abovious you have a reasonably strong opinion on this so far, so just interested as to why, ofc if you want me to go first and give the reasons why i like it, it aint no problem i can do that
I'll provide some reasons when I get the time. I have work to do, and once again I've been putting it off, so now I have to focus considering I have a deadline to meet. No this isn't an excuse, I'll expand upon this sometime later.

Reactions: pottsy946

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'll provide some reasons when I get the time. I have work to do, and once again I've been putting it off, so now I have to focus considering I have a deadline to meet. No this isn't an excuse, I'll expand upon this sometime later.

yeah no worries, can carry this on some other time, hope you hit your deadline in time

Laters

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
yeah no worries, can carry this on some other time, hope you hit your deadline in time

Laters
It's something I can easily do, I just get distracted because I want to do something else. Not necessarily a bad work ethic, more just a matter of personal importance.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't see how I'm doing anything wrong. You're the one overreacting to me criticizing your favorite anime. Quite frankly I find this funny, mainly for the fact that you can't take one simple note of criticism, and you're trying to tell me that my judgment on anime is inferior to yours, yet I'm actually from Nippon. Really.

dising an amine that won many awards code geass the show won many award for season 1 and 2! C.C. was vote as the most popuily female charter and Lelouch was voted the most popuily charter!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
dising an amine that won many awards code geass the show won many award for season 1 and 2! C.C. was vote as the most popuily female charter and Lelouch was voted the most popuily charter!
List where these awards were held. Also, to me awards don't mean much, I just really want to see your basis of evidence. Aside from that, that's not giving any real reason as to why the show is good.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
List where these awards were held. Also, to me awards don't mean much, I just really want to see your basis of evidence. Aside from that, that's not giving any real reason as to why the show is good.

u have not getting any good reason either! "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion has collected numerous awards and accolades. At the sixth annual Tokyo Anime Awards" https://www.google.com/#q=code geass award :pipebomb:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
One year it won. Boring. Again, you're using awards to judge a show rather than the actual factors of the show itself. That's not helping your case.

u ownly win award b/c ur that dam good. and the show won award for season 1 and 2! read again! :pipebomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.