Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hence I'd have more experience you twat.
Why are you reverting to name calling? I could easily rip you a new one if this is what we're reverting to. For example.

Are you sure you even saw them?

Get it? Cause you have slinty eyes. HA :dawg:

Now lets assume that you really have watched 700 animes, there's most likely 50 - 100 that would be around the same level as Code Geass, so 600 or so of them don't even come into effect here meaning that "experience" is useless. Sure, Code Geass can be your favorite anime, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but it's definitely not the best. There are ones much better than Code Geass, proved through viewership and sales. In ratings Code Geass had 8.88 and R2 had 8.96, while other animes such as Cowboy Bebop (8.93), Steins Gate (9.11), FMA Brotherhood (9.10), Clannad After Story (9.09), Rouroni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal (
8.98), Gintama (8.97). I could post more that scored higher than Code Geass but I feel as if I've proven my point already that there are animes higher in rating than Code Geass. Although it doesn't prove it's better, it just proves more people and stayed and watched these animes more so than Code Geass.

So please, respond with something intelligent and not just name calling.

Reactions: THG?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Your favourite anime is just pretty much all opinion. It's what you think is good, regardless if it's true or not. Is Code Geass the best? In Gohan's opinion it is, so no need to try to start an argument with him. Don't really think it matters how many anime's you watch, it won't change the fact that X anime is their favourite.

Also, you read the latest One Piece chapter, William? It was crazy.

Reactions: Farooq

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Your favourite anime is just pretty much all opinion. It's what you think is good, regardless if it's true or not. Is Code Geass the best? In Gohan's opinion it is, so no need to try to start an argument with him. Don't really think it matters how many anime's you watch, it won't change the fact that X anime is their favourite.

Not yet, I'm a few issues behind in One Piece at the moment.
I know Do Flamingo is a Noble and the last chapter I read was just a Rebecca shit storm.
but I'm probably gonna catch up tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
So because it's dark it's not as good? I guess by those standards it means the Batman Trilogy (Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises) isn't as good as the fire spider-man trilogy? Your thoughts are flawed.

Ohh, also I'm not going to really acknowledge your opinion since you watch Code Geass dubbed. Which is easily one of the worst dubs in history.

death note is too evil to people is what I mean by too dark I watch many video on youtube of thing same thing I did. I never into death note b/c is really no hero in the show. unlight Light Lelouch was anti hero. were Light was 110% per evil. people don't like that a main charter being evil. there comuty missed into the amine. which code geass has that. there nothing fun about amine that keep you into it. inleft u in do thing like which not many people wanted to see in amine. So CODE GEASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death Note!

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Popotan is better than any and all of the animes listed in this thread

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dexter's Laboratory>>>>>everything

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
death note is too evil to people is what I mean by too dark I watch many video on youtube of thing same thing I did. I never into death note b/c is really no hero in the show. unlight Light Lelouch was anti hero. were Light was 110% per evil. people don't like that a main charter being evil. there comuty missed into the amine. which code geass has that. there nothing fun about amine that keep you into it. inleft u in do thing like which not many people wanted to see in amine. So CODE GEASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death Note!
Do you mind repeating that in English?

From what I understood you think Light is 100% evil? Have you even watched Death Note? He starts out good and ends up going crazy. People enjoy the physiological part of Death Note, I can understand how you don't like it though as you seem to have barely any form of intellect.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

He's the one who jumps down throats.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Did I scream at you? I just said "shows overrated as shit". Know your role, and shut your mouth.

b/c u dis without giving fact to sopost i state why ur wrong u have yet cuonter any point so :gtfo: it my birthday and me on the header!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
b/c u dis without giving fact to sopost i state why ur wrong u have yet cuonter any point so :gtfo: it my birthday and me on the header!
I don't care who's birthday it is. Anyways, you jumped the shark and overreacted to what I said. You can't handle anyone else's opinions on your shit.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't care who's birthday it is. Anyways, you jumped the shark and overreacted to what I said. You can't handle anyone else's opinions on your shit.

ur is not vaid when u don't have shit back it up which u done!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I care who's birthday it is :downer:

Reactions: Rogue

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If Nero is Cirno Day 2013 on Skype, he doesn't even live in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.