Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I have quite frankly, just a rough amount. Besides, you're the one throwing opinions out and calling them facts. Goodness, you're such a fanboy it's funny.

u too lazy to put any thing to back ur opinions! willam put think out that ur doing anything! just going along with him :gtfo: this is a A B COMFONSIN SO C UR WAY OUT OF IT!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
light is not a anit hero at all. he dark and is basicly a diray cop or detiave. Lelouch is doing it b/c of nattlay were has no really reason. and to make the world a better place which he does. when u watch code geass u always wanted lelouch plan to work. were with light I can't say many wanted him to win. just thing that he can kill anyone with a book by whiting someone name down in it just seen not even realize at all. which that have change there name or had a different? light was to evil for people to get behind. in then end lelouch let be kill one the world better. were light just try to get away with it. CODE GEASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEATH NOT END OF STORY CASE CLOSED! as the book closeis!
You're a complete fucking idiot. I had to read that 3 or 4 times to try make any sense of what you just said. Could you please try say something that makes sense for once?!

You cannot say Light was not an Anti-Hero if you have only seen 2 episodes.
Light is basically a "diray"(I have no clue what the fuck word that was meant to be) cop/detective because L invites him to work with him so that he can investigate Light further. Light see's it as a chance to get one up on L and takes it.
Light's plan WAS to make the world a better place but all the power went to his head and ended up driving him crazy.

I couldn't make out the rest of your post so I can't respond to that.

But the book closing statement at the end made me think of something. Have you read the Code Geass manga? That is absolutely terrible and it's the ORIGINAL way Code Geass was meant to be. Death Notes manga was AMAZING. That proves Death Note > Code Geass but the anime gives Code Geass a fighting chance and I can honestly say I enjoy them both equally. They both have things that make them great but to say Code Geass is the 2nd best anime of all time, under DBZ(The most overrated anime of all time) is stupid.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You're a complete fucking idiot. I had to read that 3 or 4 times to try make any sense of what you just said. Could you please try say something that makes sense for once?!

Light is basically a "diray"(I have no clue what the fuck word that was meant to be) cop/detective because L invites him to work with him so that he can investigate Light further. Light see's it as a chance to get one up on L and takes it.
Light's plan WAS to make the world a better place but all the power went to his head and ended up driving him crazy.

But the book closing statement at the end made me think of something. Have you read the Code Geass manga? That is absolutely terrible and it's the ORIGINAL way Code Geass was meant to be. Death Notes manga was AMAZING. That proves Death Note > Code Geass but the anime gives Code Geass a fighting chance and I can honestly say I enjoy them both equally. They both have things that make them great but to say Code Geass is the 2nd best anime of all time, under DBZ(The most overrated anime of all time) is stupid.
Thank you. Also, the idiot doesn't realize that I'm on a tablet and I'm doing work, so I can't necessarily formulate an argument here and now.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

he are all the facts!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thank you. Also, the idiot doesn't realize that I'm on a tablet and I'm doing work, so I can't necessarily formulate an argument here and now.

I not fuckin idiot u are all idiots! I will be make video tommow to can all ass on how ur both wrong!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So now you're using someone else's opinion to support your completely lacking opinion? Get out.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

fuck u! u dumb ass! I make video to can ass to tell u why code geass better u don't half to read my spelling ur get straight from my month!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
fuck u! u dumb ass! I make video to can ass to tell u why code geass better u don't half to read my spelling ur get straight from my month!
No you cannot. You cannot make a video telling me why Code Geass is better than Death Note if you've only seen 2 episodes and how am I the dumbass? I can actually structure my sentence properly...

Reactions: Nero_x3

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
No you cannot. You cannot make a video telling me why Code Geass is better than Death Note if you've only seen 2 episodes and how am I the dumbass? I can actually structure my sentence properly...

u disrespect. and it does made video will be made with or without ur apperand! get ready to bury by me! u call me and idoit! how dare disrespect! u can't what I said on the forums so not I said on video so u can fully understand what I am saying b/c clearly can't here in my spelling!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
u disrespect. and it does made video will be made with or without ur apperand! get ready to bury by me! u call me and idoit! how dare disrespect! u can't what I said on the forums so not I said on video so u can fully understand what I am saying b/c clearly can't here in my spelling!
He's saying that you have no real argument considering you've only watched two episodes. Williams right. Learn that.

Reactions: William

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Go ahead, make the video. I'll happily throw every argument you place down the drain :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OH HELL NO ONYL GUD ANIEM IS FUTANARI ANMEI

Status
Not open for further replies.