Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If Nero is Cirno Day 2013 on Skype, he doesn't even live in Japan.
How so? Besides, that account isn't even owned by me. It's run by a friend of mine and all 5 of us use it.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So did I win the argument I was in? :tyson:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
How so? Besides, that account isn't even owned by me. It's run by a friend of mine and all 5 of us use it.

lol were which one u Ashley like code geass b/c that only good one that should own this account!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
All of us hate CG. How fitting.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
that don't give any fact to back up why code geass suck! b/c that can't b/c it does not suck and there just TROLLER!
Sorry I do believe I gave a fair bit of evidence that Code Geass sucks donkey cock compared to a heap of other animes.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1st of all I was not talking to u! 2nd no u did not!
Well I'm talking to you. Look back a few pages I posted a bunch of animes that had higher ratings than Code Geass and that proves its not the best and things are better.

I'm not saying it's bad, I enjoy it. I just have other animes I like more. Also is Code Geass the only anime you've ever watched besides the obvious of like DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Well I'm talking to you. Look back a few pages I posted a bunch of animes that had higher ratings than Code Geass and that proves its not the best and things are better.

I'm not saying it's bad, I enjoy it. I just have other animes I like more. Also is Code Geass the only anime you've ever watched besides the obvious of like DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon?

no? Naruto,one piece,bleach avater last air, korra, and big deal code geass still many award and is still I! the only show I said is better then code geass is dbz!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
no? Naruto,one piece,bleach avater last air, korra, and big deal code geass still many award and is still I! the only show I said is better then code geass is dbz!
Well you see, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not going to deny you that however the facts I posted proves SO MANY animes are better than Code Geass irrelevant of my or your opinion.

Also you stated earlier Death Note is to dark which is why it's bad yet you haven't even watched it? How can you say that without seeing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.