Toonami - Code Geass Intro (Fan Made) THIS LOOK REALLY COOL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Well you see, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not going to deny you that however the facts I posted proves SO MANY animes are better than Code Geass irrelevant of my or your opinion.

Also you stated earlier Death Note is to dark which is why it's bad yet you haven't even watched it? How can you say that without seeing it?

I did watch a little of it I seen the 1st epispe and I did not like it. I watch another later in the seris I still did not like it. it was too dark as in too evil. there was no really hero in death note. and that not ones funny charther in the show. which just make it more dark. and is not what I look for in a amine that I would like. lelouch is an anit hero who is doing the thing he does to make world better for nunntay. and that have funny charther make it more of colorful show.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I did watch a little of it I seen the 1st epispe and I did not like it. I watch another later in the seris I still did not like it. it was too dark as in too evil. there was no really hero in death note. and that not ones funny charther in the show. which just make it more dark. and is not what I look for in a amine that I would like. lelouch is an anit hero who is doing the thing he does to make world better for nunntay. and that have funny charther make it more of colorful show.
How can you say that if you have only seen 2 episodes?

No funny characters? Ryuk....
Light is an Anti hero as well, it was just more realistc than Code Geass, if you had that power then you'd eventually end up going crazy.

Also is it really that hard not to talk like a downy? Could you please structure a proper response for once because your responses are not helping your argument, because who's going to agree with someone who can barely make a sentence?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
More bias. And amine is a basic nitrogen acid. That has nothing to do with anything. Also, you've barely watched it hence you cannot judge.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Light is an Anti hero as well, it was just more realistc than Code Geass, if you had that power then you'd eventually end up going crazy.

Also is it really that hard not to talk like a downy? Could you please structure a proper response for once because your responses are not helping your argument, because who's going to agree with someone who can barely make a sentence?
So much this.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

light is not a anit hero at all. he dark and is basicly a diray cop or detiave. Lelouch is doing it b/c of nattlay were has no really reason. and to make the world a better place which he does. when u watch code geass u always wanted lelouch plan to work. were with light I can't say many wanted him to win. just thing that he can kill anyone with a book by whiting someone name down in it just seen not even realize at all. which that have change there name or had a different? light was to evil for people to get behind. in then end lelouch let be kill one the world better. were light just try to get away with it. CODE GEASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEATH NOT END OF STORY CASE CLOSED! as the book closeis!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So much bias in your statements.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Research aka no real experience. Also, amine is still a basic nitrogen acid. How does that relate?

no u see for now on I just injure ur reply I talk William b/c Ashley state shit were u have yet put anything on the table!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
no u see for now on I just injure ur reply I talk William b/c Ashley state shit were u have yet put anything on the table!
I have quite frankly, just a rough amount. Besides, you're the one throwing opinions out and calling them facts. Goodness, you're such a fanboy it's funny.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I have quite frankly, just a rough amount. Besides, you're the one throwing opinions out and calling them facts. Goodness, you're such a fanboy it's funny.

u too lazy to put any thing to back ur opinions! willam put think out that ur doing anything! just going along with him :gtfo: this is a A B COMFONSIN SO C UR WAY OUT OF IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.