TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

He will show up and cut a promo about the crowd being lazy, fat and drug addicts like always lol

noumenon

^If anything that seems the most likely. (The match with Truth)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
And then you got Batista/Taker more than likely being Chairs. They always work well together. Save room for Orton/Kofi, and then Punk/Morrison/Miz whatever they will do and a divas match and holy christ you have an awesome card. I actually want to get this ppv. What has the world come to?

Maybe not buy, but I'll be first asking for streams lol.

straight_edge76

^^ Me to, I'm a broke college kid and cant afford PPV's. lmao But honestly the majority of them I wouldnt buy anyways.

xtremebadass

I want to order this PPV just for Christian vs. Benjamin alone. That match will no doubt be top 5 of the year. Both guys have been overlooked for quite sometime and this is the time they are just going to shit on everyone.

straight_edge76

I see a No stip Orton/Kofi match, save the gimmick match for RR or NWO.

Airfixx

^^^Have Kofi face Orton @ TLC in a no stip match. Beatdown by Legacy at the bell. Orton DQ'd. Kofi put 'on the shelf' and returns at the Rumble and eliminates Orton in the final 4. Carry their fued into the EC @ NWO and then have them have a WWE title or LMS match @ WM depending on whether ya'll want Orton walking into Mania with the title or not.

LKP

That is a good way of doing it. Isn't taking kofi out for 6 weeks a little bit of a dent in his push?

Airfixx

Prob better than him losing to Orton @ TLC and disappearing back into the mid-card until like May '10 at the earliest. At least this would give him a big time WM match.

He needn't be out for the entire 6 weeks anyway though... Just keep him out of Orton's reach in terms of 1-on-1, until all attention (most importantly, Orton's) has shifted to the Rumble. Remember, the storyline so far is that Kofi has evaded Orton's attempts at revenge and following said attack, Orton should be feeling vindicated having injurred Kofi in retaliation for getting involved in the Iron Man Match).