TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

TLC_Tables_Ladders__Chairs_2009.jpg

Since Survivor Series Came And went i thought I'd post the TLC Discussion thread

noumenon

Card so far...

TABLES MATCH FOR THE WWE TITLE
Sheamus vs. John Cena(c)

TLC MATCH FOR THE UNIFIED TAG TITLES
D-Generation X vs. Jerishow(c)

I'm psyched as hell on the Sheamus/Cena match. And the fact that it's a tables match means Cena doesn't have to take the fall to put Sheamus over. I've got high hopes for this PPV.

straight_edge76

Yeah I think that Shamus could possibly be the first monster to get a complete push since Lesner, I don't really like him to much but it's nice to see a fresh face in the main event instead of the usual Cena/Orton/HHH/HBK interchangeable combo

noumenon

I think there's an extremely strong possibility of Cena dropping the title to either Sheamus or Kofi with the seeming direction they're headed in. I don't know if it will happen as early as TLC, but no too far into the future.
I'm calling for Kofi to win the Rumble this year, so we'll see what happens.
But as I said, Cena not having to take the pin is very promising.

And don't forget we're assuming they're going with Cena/Undertaker for Mania this year. I don't think either of them will be going in with a title.

MizMasta3000

Would it be smarter to have jerishow win to start DX split or the opposite?

noumenon

I want DX to win...moving on to a Hart Dynasty feud, put those guys over. But their match last night on RAW got ZERO crowd reaction. HHH realized it and kept playing the crowd to get a rise out of them. See, thats what happens when new guys are left stagnant.

straight_edge76

Honestly I think that a Hart Dynasty/DX could be good, DX winning at TLC and the rematch and work The Hart Dyansty in and maybe a title match @ RR. I think that if they brought the Screwjob into the feud it would be alot more interesting which I would doubt would happen at all, it seems to be almost blasphemy to mention that

noumenon

If you listened to Natalya last night she was screaming "MAKE HIM PAY TYSON!" which he was beating down on HBK. So I really thought they were going to go that route. But as I said, I'm thinking DX takes the titles and hopefully moves on to a feud with them.

straight_edge76

Yeah, it would be obe hell of a feud imo really could get Hart Dynasty's name out there

LKP

Tlc should be good, maybe taker vs tista vs kane for whc? Or batista vs taker in a chair match haaha? Smackdown has gone down hill lately.

Reaction score
All I'm saying to this PPVis come on Cena put Sheamus over, also if anyone goes on wiki look at the other poster its really cool, with Undertaker and Edge.

noumenon

^Put up a link.

I think it's pretty cool that they're actually breaking it down and not only doing TLC matches.
And a chair match would be right up Taker's alley should he choose to take a break. It's a chair match people...where chairs are not only welcome....they're allowed.

noumenon

So they finally just cleared things up. There will be a tables match, a ladder match, a chairs match and a TLC match.

DX vs. Jerishow (TLC)
Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables)
Christian vs. Benjamin (Ladder)

So one would assume the WHC match will be a chairs match.