TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yeah, I just don't see it being at TLC though. It'll most likely be to Orton who if either of the two would put anyone over @ Mania, it would be Orton.

MizMasta3000

Cena? Of course not. Cena/Undertaker this year, without question... unless they somehow pull Rock out of their ass... which isn't going to happen.

LMFAO @ MIZMASTA.... Carlito and Masters... did you think before you typed that one?

No i didnt tbh

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm about to spend $40 on a WWE PPV.

I haven't watched WWE since they had the F!

straight_edge76

TLC would be worth the buy for Christan/Benjamin alone imo but I'm working so won't be watching.

straight_edge76

I usually do stream everything but RR and WM being that I just go to one of my friends house who orders them and we hall get together, eat pizza, watch wrestling and all that shit being that we all are in college and work don't get to hang out all the time.

Klide

The only match thats actually worth money is Shelton christian and probably the sheamus and cena match if sheamus would win

straight_edge76

Both World title matches don't interest me tbh all I want to see is Christan and Benjamin.

DX/Jeri-Show should be great; Jericho + HBK + Ladder= Awesome.

seX-Power

All the matches interest me in some way, tbh. Might have to order this. If not just for the gimmick matches.

Airfixx

^^^^For me, I was largely interested in Orton/Kofi (A fresh oponent for Orton AND no title involved.... OMG!!!!) and they've balls-ed that up...

I'm struggling to give a shit about Cena V Seamus to be honest.... What a shitty build up... Can't we just see Seamus at get a win or 2 over half decent mid-carders(*) - He'd be infinitely more credible. (*Not like the jobs would kill them). Maybe if it was a standard rules match, i'd be a bit more interested but I really can't stand the idea of a tables match for THEE title. I truly cannot see this match topping the card. Prediction: Cena busts Seamus through a table whilst the ref is down... "Cena wuz robbed" and subsequently we get a new champ... FOR A MONTH anyway!

ECW & Tag matches should be cool tho'.

Btw, has anyone posted the full card anywhere?

I can't believe I'm about to spend $40 on a WWE PPV.

I haven't watched WWE since they had the F!

Pressumably we won't see a whole lot of you, accross the forum, shitting over the last few years of the product then?

....Uh-huh? ...Yeah? ...Right. ...Good. ...That's settled then. :y:

Anyway, out of interest.... Why THIS PPV in particular?

straight_edge76 said:
we hall get together, eat pizza, watch wrestling and all that shit being that we all are in college and work don't get to hang out all the time.

LOL... Wait till you get a job.... And 'worse', a woman... Then you'll know what never seeing your buddies is all about!

seX-Power

^^^^For me, I was largely interested in Orton/Kofi (A fresh oponent for Orton AND no title involved.... OMG!!!!) and they've balls-ed that up...

I'm struggling to give a shit about Cena V Seamus to be honest.... What a shitty build up... Can't we just see Seamus at get a win or 2 over half decent mid-carders(*) - He'd be infinitely more credible. (*Not like the jobs would kill them). Maybe if it was a standard rules match, i'd be a bit more interested but I really can't stand the idea of a tables match for THEE title. I truly cannot see this match topping the card. Prediction: Cena busts Seamus through a table whilst the ref is down... "Cena wuz robbed" and subsequently we get a new champ... FOR A MONTH anyway!

ECW & Tag matches should be cool tho'.

I tend to ignore the hype (at least for Raw) and to me on paper, it looks like a pretty good card. How have they fucked up Orton/Kofi now, since I haven't been watching. 2 weeks ago everyone was jizzing over this feud.

Airfixx

Orton/Kofi: A couple of shitty matches on Raw... WWE are totally incapable of keeping combo's apart before their first time PPV matches.

I was looking forward to seeing the kind of match they'd have (When's the last time we saw Orton go 1-on-1 with someone who isn't a brick wall of muscle where he has to play the pussy role?)... Aside from the finish, now I know already.

seX-Power

Glad I haven't seen any of the 'preview' matches. Were they really that shit tho? Wasn't one not a proper match due to interference?

Airfixx

Both had dirty finishes, but @ TLC, finish aside, I don't really envisage anything more from other than a few extended brawling sequences. It's not that the matches themselves were that appaling, just that all they really served to do was suck anticipation out of what was, for me, the most intreaguing match on the card.