TLC Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Drew/Morrison just announced for the IC title.
If Drew wins Ziggler may as well just sign his own release form.

MizMasta3000

I dont see how Ziggler could insert himself back in if Morrison wins tbh

The Rated R CMStar

Orton vs Kofi at Mania for the belt would be a fucking crime

noumenon

That's what I'm calling for. WWE is due to put over someone for their first title win at Mania this year.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, and even if Kofi could be that guy, I don't see the match being Orton vs Kofi. Mania's main events are usually something new or something we have not seen in a while with a new premise or novelty under it. Mania's main events are never long grudge feuds that just culminate with a title match. Thats why I didn't see Orton vs Hardy at WM24 as an option, nor HHH vs Hary at WM25 and I don't see Orton vs Kofi as an option.

noumenon

Who knows. Kofi is probably a top contender for the Rumble this year in my mind. WWE's on the new star kick lately so I'm expecting at least one of the title matches to involve someone's first title win.

The Rated R CMStar

More reason to believe your prediction (I think it's yours) of Batista vs John Morrison

MizMasta3000

I see Sheamus/Cena going for a while. Maybe Mania where Sheamus would get over

straight_edge76

It would be really hard to keep Sheamus going strong until Mania without him being the WWE Champion tbh.

noumenon

More reason to believe your prediction (I think it's yours) of Batista vs John Morrison

Yeah, that was mine, and it seems the more logical and likely of the two.

Back to TLC though. Up until last week I thought Sheamus may be going over Cena, I'm not too sure anymore. Now that they're pulling this Cena hatred in the locker room out I think Cena will be going over at TLC simply to prove his point. Also, this isn't something that you bring up for just a week. I think Cena may run through a few younger contenders before ending this.

straight_edge76

Yeah, but I do think he will be putting somebody over at Mania.

MizMasta3000

Sheamus @ TLC, Carlito @ RR, Masters @ NYR or NWO and a Fatal Four Way at Mania. = me being sold to WWE forever

noumenon

Cena? Of course not. Cena/Undertaker this year, without question... unless they somehow pull Rock out of their ass... which isn't going to happen.

LMFAO @ MIZMASTA.... Carlito and Masters... did you think before you typed that one?

straight_edge76

lol Seriously, I see Carlito/Cena on Raw in the next few weeks... MAYBE