Thoughts on improving the site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I used to run a forum called Pr o Wr e stling Fo rum (why is this censored still),

Most likely because neither Cam nor I knew it was censored in the first place. That's pretty petty to do that. I mean, at least I was drunk whenever I warred with you guys :)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Most likely because neither Cam nor I knew it was censored in the first place. That's pretty petty to do that. I mean, at least I was drunk whenever I warred with you guys :emoji_slight_smile:
ProWrestlingForum !

PröWrestlingForum

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I feel like the shop area of the forum should be changed.

Which is to say, probably replaced? locking things like private groups and basic profile custimization behind a fake curency paywall, while cute, can be mildly annoying, espacially when most other places just let ya do that stuff for free.

Letting people make groups or pick what colors they want should just be a base options everyone has, and lets say if you do become a legend member, you get fancier versions of those things like gradients, so instead of it being one color its a mix, or maybe animated, add some flair to it if people are gonna pay for it, but dont lock away simple options that, it need to be behind a kind of paywall.

its mildly annoying that since last year the only colors you can choose from, as a normal member is green and a more green green, and...well thats it.

Pretty lackluster options, so i think that part of the forum shoudl either be completely redone, maybe scrapped, or just altered t be more...convient, and less of a annoyence.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I remember the Efeuding with Snake and a few others my first few years of being here. Seem once the 2019 pandemic hit, things just went down Hill. Some of our best posters are no longer here. @Just Kevin @Grievious @Jeffry Mason.
:(

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I remember the Efeuding with Snake and a few others my first few years of being here. Seem once the 2019 pandemic hit, things just went down Hill. Some of our best posters are no longer here. @Just Kevin @Grievious @Jeffry Mason.
:emoji_slight_frown:
Im not sure if "best posters" is really the right word to describe them

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Grievous has been banned for like 2 years

Reactions: Crash

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Grievous has been banned for like 2 years
Yeah....yeah..... I know... But I personally had some really great chats with them during the times when I first Signed up here. I still talk with Grievs now and then.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yeah....yeah..... I know... But I personally had some really great chats with them during the times when I first Signed up here. I still talk with Grievs now and then.
Why was he banned

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Grievous made some particularly nasty comments and threats to me. He sent me a hard drive years ago and when I sent it back, it got lost in the mail. I offered to buy him a new and better one several times and he declined. Then, out of the blue one day, he began demanding money from me and began threatening me off site.

He accused me of stealing the hard drive, which was ridiculous because it was old and probably worth five bucks at the most. But he called me a liar and the one unforgivable sin with me is questioning my integrity.

He told Beavie that he would be better off if he committed suicde.

Grievous was my friend for a long time, but I don't take threats lightly. He will never post on this forum again as long as I am running it.

And I am sorry to say these things, Lady Luna, if you are still friends with him. But I assume he will lie out of his ass if you talk to him about it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Im not sure if "best posters" is really the right word to describe them

I think they were all good posters. Even Grievous was often a good poster. But yeah, when we were offline for a month Jeffry never came back. @justkevin and I are still good friends, but he wasn't happy that I unbanned almost everyone and gave them second chances.

Again in regard to Grievous, I will just say that he pissed me off more than anyone on this site ever did. And we had wars on this site and there are people that I hate who were let back onto the site. Grievous went further than ANY of them with the way he treated me. If I believed in Hell, I would tell that son of worthless bitch to see me there.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I think they were all good posters.
-Looks at Jeffry-

I think i'll agree to dissagree on that one.
johnny depp GIF

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Grievous made some particularly nasty comments and threats to me. He sent me a hard drive years ago and when I sent it back, it got lost in the mail. I offered to buy him a new and better one several times and he declined. Then, out of the blue one day, he began demanding money from me and began threatening me off site.

He accused me of stealing the hard drive, which was ridiculous because it was old and probably worth five bucks at the most. But he called me a liar and the one unforgivable sin with me is questioning my integrity.

He told Beavie that he would be better off if he committed suicde.

Grievous was my friend for a long time, but I don't take threats lightly. He will never post on this forum again as long as I am running it.

And I am sorry to say these things, Lady Luna, if you are still friends with him. But I assume he will lie out of his ass if you talk to him about it.
Nah... I hv no plans to mention that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't remember who it was, but someone said they once wanted to see how bad wrestling can get that would make me not want to watch it. I watched so much BAD WWE over the years because I am loyal to wrestling.

I blame myself for the site not getting the traffic it used to. I stopped putting up chats and rate threads because no one was using them. But I should have kept them going because they are like news and keep things going.

I am going to change a few things. It will take a little bit of time, but I do love this site and I am dedicated to bringing it back up.

I am sorry to everyone who left because they didn't like some of the decisions I made. But if I hadn't done them, we probably would be dead by now.

A lot of people felt like this was a protected home and they think that got lost. But it didn't. Home is what you make of it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker