Thoughts on improving the site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I'm shocked at the negative reactions Solidus and Solid Snake are getting. Solid Snake was friendly with me in the Off-topic threads.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I'm shocked at the negative reactions Solidus and Solid Snake are getting. Solid Snake was friendly with me in the Off-topic threads.
It wouldnt even take 10 seconds of reading for you to understand why.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
oh bro, trust. I have a pretty good relationship with both. But that's not gonna stop me from saying they're both bad people. Out of every member aside from her husband, Britta was probably the closest to me. (tbh i wasn't that close to solidus but he liked me, but the second he got mad that I got mod for PWF, im pretty sure he got a sour feeling towards me.)

Which is odd, because they weren't competition(?), but then I'm not allowed to be mod there(?), and if I'm active there and not here, it was an issue? Like idk if he was disregarding the fact that plenty of members on that forum, I was already acquainted with or friends with? it just became weird.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They told me deth calling me Muslim scum was a joke and I should lighten up and then I got banned for 2 weeks for saying I was RWK Champion in the RWK general thread like twice.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
oh bro, trust. I have a pretty good relationship with both. But that's not gonna stop me from saying they're both bad people.

This is how I feel. The first time Snake and I talked, it was a very nasty talk. But after that, we almost always got along. On the night before the mass banning, I was defending Snake from people that got banned and people who I let back. And can anyone forget that I put cat stuff up on here nearly as much as she did for a while.

But that doesn't mean that I think they were necessarily good people or I agreed with almost anything they said. I rarely, if ever agreed with them, especially on their absolute and sometimes very offensive alt right and conspiracy laden viewpoints. I found their way of thinking on many things to be very dangerous.

I also, during his lifetime, found my older brother's viewpoints to be very dangerous. He was completely into that QAnon bullshit. It didn't mean I couldn't love and get along with my brother, and I was able to do both.

With Solidus and Snake, I was doing a job for them. So it made sense that I get along with them. If I couldn't, then I would have to leave the job. And I enjoyed interacting with people and doing the job, so again, it behooved me to get along with them.

But I wouldn't have been their friends offsite. In fact, I am absolutely positive I wouldn't get along with them at all. It doesn't mean that I couldn't get along and be pleasant to each other.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
....Mods hv access to PM's?..... ??

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hvnt watched Wrestling in almost 2 yrs and yet I'm still here just about every day posting Something or popping on for a read through

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They did read everyones PMs it was really bizarre. Also I was in their private group in 2016 and they talked shart about everyone. At least Reagmaster liked them tho

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There's some interesting tea going on in this thread I see.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I'm glad the community can at least (mostly) come together for their shared dislike towards Snake and Soli. Two of the worst people I have ever encountered and gave the benefit of the doubt to, at first. Solidus always felt like a follower to me. The type of dude to hide behind other dudes and talk shit, but then go down in one hit. Snake was a manipulator and a liar and fake as fuck. My convos with them always seemed so ungenuine, I was just trying to use them myself honestly.
They did read everyones PMs it was really bizarre. Also I was in their private group in 2016 and they talked shart about everyone. At least Reagmaster liked them tho
I would love to know some of the shit they talked about everyone.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I liked Snake, enjoyed our conversations. Can't say anything bad about her. Solidus didn't like me, but again, can't say anything bad about him. I'm pretty disconnected from the forum drama, all I can do is judge how they were with me 1 on 1. Also, I don't give a shit about their politics, it's always the most boring part of a person and I'm in no position to be filtering people based on them, whatever they are.

Reactions: Geese

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I liked Snake, enjoyed our conversations. Can't say anything bad about her. Solidus didn't like me, but again, can't say anything bad about him. I'm pretty disconnected from the forum drama, all I can do is judge how they were with me 1 on 1. Also, I don't give a shit about their politics, it's always the most boring part of a person and I'm in no position to be filtering people based on them, whatever they are.
Most people didn’t give a shit about their politics tbf. Hence why they were so liked early on without anyone caring. They’re the ones who pushed their ideologies/belief systems and interacted differently to members based off them.

We have different religions, members of the LGBTQ, etc on this forum. And if you weren’t Christian/Republican they would treat you differently. I still do this day, in the last 6 years haven’t had a bad interaction with Britta.