Thoughts on improving the site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I strongly disagree, but I guess it's a perspective thing. Snake was the bleeding heart liberal in our conversations, believe it or not. Just being objective here, she would share videos of Jordan Peterson and Tim Pool with me. Don't really see that as white supremacy, pretty lukewarm stuff honestly.
She played the centrist gimmick. Refuse to make political statements or post other centrists, but have an alt to post Islamophobic Paul Joseph Watson videos to avoid the heat.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking about you when I made the comment that people are petty. You've been the same person no matter what the overall vibe of the forum is. I also know you've got a sense of humor about things, so when a grudge gets held it's for good reason and not without contemplation.

Oh I didn't think you were talking about me :) That was not me responding so much to you as it was me adding to what you said :)

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
She played the centrist gimmick. Refuse to make political statements or post other centrists, but have an alt to post Islamophobic Paul Joseph Watson videos to avoid the heat.

If it means anything, I tried to point out to her that putting your faith in a political party that bombed the ME half to death is not going to solve the refugee crisis, or the wave of attacks in the mid 2010s.
Oh I didn't think you were talking about me :emoji_slight_smile: That was not me responding so much to you as it was me adding to what you said :emoji_slight_smile:
I know. Just didn't mean to come off as someone incapable of being biased myself. :emoji_slight_smile:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

If it means anything, I tried to point out to her that putting your faith in a political party that bombed the ME half to death is not going to solve the refugee crisis, or the wave of attacks in the mid 2010s.

I know. Just didn't mean to come off as someone incapable of being biased myself. :emoji_slight_smile:

He is kinda cute for someone I might not get along with in real life :)

For a second there, I was hoping that was you Swing lol

• Haha
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
He is kinda cute for someone I might not get along with in real life :emoji_slight_smile:

For a second there, I was hoping that was you Swing lol
Don't tell me I have to fight swing for your love now

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler