"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Triple H is my favorite wrestler, so was just curious of what you think.

-Which turn of events do you want to see more regarding the WHC: Undertaker returning and claiming revenge on Edge and challenging him at WM, making it Edge vs. Undertaker where maybe Edge can kill the streak, or Kennedy returning and claiming revenge making it Edge vs. Kennedy. Or a triple threat? Which do you think will happen?

-Finisher idea for Nitro?

-Finisher idea for MVP?

-Finisher idea for Carlito?

-Name change for Marcus Cor Von..?

Montana

-Which turn of events do you want to see more regarding the WHC: Undertaker returning and claiming revenge on Edge and challenging him at WM, making it Edge vs. Undertaker where maybe Edge can kill the streak, or Kennedy returning and claiming revenge making it Edge vs. Kennedy. Or a triple threat? Which do you think will happen?

Well, since Mania is the Money Maker, I'd like to see Edge vs Taker HIAC World Championship. Undertaker wins, and remains undefeated.

Also with Kennedy coming back early, perhaps these two will have a nice fued, but ultimately Kennedy will probably end up on raw soon.

-Finisher idea for Nitro?

-Finisher idea for MVP?

-Finisher idea for Carlito?

-Name change for Marcus Cor Von..?

Actually i like all of their finishers and Marcus corvons name. i would keep it all the same. MVP could probably use a submission hold, and Nitro a highflying move as well.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Do you think Cena will get more cheers and less booes by summers end?

Say it with me Snitsky next WWE champ, sounds good doesnt it? lol

Do you think Batista should/will win another major WWE Belt?

Montana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Cena will get more cheers and less booes by summers end?

About the same. It changes depending whos he's fueding with. I dont see him any major swing up or down.

Say it with me Snitsky next WWE champ, sounds good doesnt it? lol

I don't even see Snitsky as a credible ECW challenger. Whats up with WWE not building guys up. They just throw them in, and are like eventually they'll be over. Lashley is a major example, and i still dont think anyone really cares about lashley. They tried to push him to the moon, but i could care less about him. Him, Khali, Snitsky are jokes in my opinion.

I dont mind the Cena vs Monster thing, BUT they must be credible monsters like Umaga. Not just beat up a few guys backstage and steal the belt.

Do you think Batista should/will win another major WWE Belt?

No time soon. It depends the wwe needs a big shakeup i think. As far as im concerned i would mind moving all of raw to sd, adn vice versa. I wouldnt mind another Batista reign, but not for another year.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Personally I dont want see Batista with another title at the very least anytime soon. I agree Lashley was fine when he was in the US Title division, then he gets shot to the moon with a moster push, pretty weak if you ask me. ANYWAYS back to the questions

1. Do you think ECW Tag titles will make ECW better?

2. Where do you see Carlito being in 6 months time?

3. In six months will Edge be WHC?

4. Last one Will Cena be champ at the Royal Rumble?

Montana

1. Do you think ECW Tag titles will make ECW better?

It will make the show better certainly, although i dont see the need for 3 tag belts with 8 tag teams. Seems pointless to me. I'd perfer the cruiserweight belt to ECW as the midcard belt. But any title they bring it will make it more entertaining.

2. Where do you see Carlito being in 6 months time?

No clue 3 options
1) Suspended
2) Same place he is now
3) Main Event push, (we can hope right?)

3. In six months will Edge be WHC?

Yea, if not he will be in the world title picture. #1 Contender or what.

4. Last one Will Cena be champ at the Royal Rumble?

I think so. I think he will hold the belt 10/12 months this year.

Great One

-Can Edge possibly pull off a face run considering the current and arguably the best heel run so far of all time?

-Are you tired of Cena's ridiculously long title reign..?

-Who can you think at the top of your head who either needs a new (or a) gimmick or drop/modify current gimmick.

-Will Lashley backfire and go downhill, or will he end up becoming like Cena?

-Will Batista backfire and go downhill, or will he maintain his current dominating, semi-popular status.

-Out of the current generation of top tier guys (including everyone but HHH, HBK, Taker, Flair, etc.) who do you think would of best fit in with the attitude era and even became BIG if he was in his same prime level (easy one).

the dark knight

-Which turn of events do you want to see more regarding the WHC:

i think i asked u the same Q b4.
Well, since Mania is the Money Maker, I'd like to see Edge vs Taker HIAC World Championship. Undertaker wins, and remains undefeated.
are u sure ending edge's reign at mania is a good idea?

why not cena wins the rumble, taker wins the WHC, taker stays undefeated at mania, leaves the belt for cena? this will be a 4 in 1 move :
taker stays undefeated
cena wins a rumble for the 1st time
1st time a rumble winner doesnt win the title match at mania
taker retires in a good way

this one i'm not sure about, did cena defeat kane b4? i dont really remember. if he didnt, will it be a good idea to make kane interfere in a cena match and let him win ( ex: JD ) then feud with him?also a 2 in 1 move :
kane gets a title run
gets revenge from khali
makes khali still the unbeatable monster
makes cena win the match

Montana

-

-Can Edge possibly pull off a face run considering the current and arguably the best heel run so far of all time?

I think he can be a good face, but not a great face. It all depends how its booked. In reality, its 50% of the creative team and 50% fo the wrestler, being responsible for cheers and stuff. If anything more power to the bookers. They have their work cut out for them for him to be a face. I'd keep him heel though. You got guys like Nitro that can go face or Kennedy.

-Are you tired of Cena's ridiculously long title reign..?

Not really. I'm not a fan of this snitsky rumor. Nor Cena's superman thing, but i dont mind his championship reign. I wish he was more like hte old cena and i wish they could actully book Cena properly.

-Who can you think at the top of your head who either needs a new (or a) gimmick or drop/modify current gimmick.

Off the top, Charlie Haas. I thought he was funny in corn rolls. He'd be great in ECW

-Will Lashley backfire and go downhill, or will he end up becoming like Cena?

He will be like Batista. So eventually make his way up.

-Will Batista backfire and go downhill, or will he maintain his current dominating, semi-popular status.

I think he's going to do basically what he always does, just without the belt. Eventually in a while he will win it back

-Out of the current generation of top tier guys (including everyone but HHH, HBK, Taker, Flair, etc.) who do you think would of best fit in with the attitude era and even became BIG if he was in his same prime level (easy one).

You say easy one, so you must be thinking of someone specfic. It clearly must be the Great Khali. I can only imagine the Khali vs Stone Cold matches that could have happened.

Just kiddin, i dont know who your refering to BUT i'd say "The Rated R Superstar" Edge during that time.

are u sure ending edge's reign at mania is a good idea?

Hell yeah im sure. Edge has already Lost. Edge needs a main event spot. People think he will actually win.

why not cena wins the rumble, taker wins the WHC, taker stays undefeated at mania, leaves the belt for cena? this will be a 4 in 1 move :
taker stays undefeated
cena wins a rumble for the 1st time
1st time a rumble winner doesnt win the title match at mania
taker retires in a good way

This would have been cool, 2 years ago (when i first mentioned it) But Cena is already over. Cena is not going to lose at mania to the Undertaker. I do like the fact the RR winner doesnt get the gold though. If you have Cena vs Taker.....whats the other side of the Main Event? Edge/Kennedy/HHH/Lashley (Out of those guys)

this one i'm not sure about, did cena defeat kane b4? i dont really remember. if he didnt, will it be a good idea to make kane interfere in a cena match and let him win ( ex: JD ) then feud with him?also a 2 in 1 move :
kane gets a title run
gets revenge from khali
makes khali still the unbeatable monster
makes cena win the match

Kane isnt beating John Cena. Lol, thats ridculous. Snitsky is clearly the guy that has earned his spot. Snitsky is so dominate against Stevie Richards, its not even funny. If you want to talk about 2 for 1 moves, put the belt on Snitsky, theres a "real" champ for you.

Great One

Edge was exactly who I was talking about for the Attitude Era question. I'm out questions for now, but I'll think and post some later when I get back.

the dark knight

do u really like snitsky? i only loled at his promo the hollywood mania when the thing broke down and he said "that wasnt my fault" lol

Montana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do u really like snitsky? i only loled at his promo the hollywood mania when the thing broke down and he said "that wasnt my fault" lol

no i was being sarcastic. Apparently if you shave you head you can go from jobber to main event

the dark knight

lmao. but u do agree that kane deserves a cena shot? u didnt answer the Q :( did cena ever pin kane?

Montana

lmao. but u do agree that kane deserves a cena shot? u didnt answer the Q did cena ever pin kane?

No they've never fought. Surprsingly Cena started off on SD, while Kane was on Raw. Eventually Cena switched over, but Kane was doin other things, so they've never crossed paths. Theres a slim chance i coudl be wrong, but im pretty sure they've never faced off.

Does Kane deserve a shot? Sure, but it doesnt matter bc he wont win. So it wouldnt really make sense for him to get a shot.

Wrestling Station

Do you think that Khali will be forced to feud with a new comer after his short feud with Cena?