"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Who Young bc?

eric Young because....

Oh man, I'm REALLY disagreeing with your wrestlers list

ehh, like i said, thats who i like to watch. Im not into the wrestling aspect as much. Feel free, to make your list and post it, we can compare.

-Who do you want to succeed the most in the company right now?-

Probably Carlito, because i dont want to see any more of the Great Khali than I have to. Randy Orton too, but i think his de push is justified.

Who has been held back/screwed over the most?

Again, i think Carlito off the top of my head. Maybe Beniot, with the lack of talent, Beniot is a sure thing.

-Most overrated?

Alex Shelly and Eiijah Burke, I like both these guys, just are over rated.

-Most underrated?

Konnan and Senshi, Duence n Domino, Umaga, Estrada

-TNA (or ROH) destined in the WWE?

Nigel Mcginuess, Roderick Strong, Bryan Danielson and Chris Hero (another wise source said Hero and Danielson will be in a "major fed" as world champs in 5 years)

and finally...

-Who has declined in overall ability and basically sunk a massive amount below their prime more than anyone else in the shortest amount of time? (Haha this question is actually directed at someone)

Randy Orton? Kenny Dystra?

I gotta add onto these later......I gotta go, ill be back tonight to answer more

Montana

updated on the post above

how do u define good in ring? cuz in my book the rock is one of the best.

Good moveset, High Impact moves, Variety, submissions, In ring pyschology, Works the crowd.

The Rock is good, but he's not a top ten pure wrestler. Hell, the guy doesnt even like wrestling. Name one ...one classic match he did? I cant think of one great in ring match he had other than vs austin, which was solid, but nothing better than HBK, Hart or Flair, or any of those guys. You probably dont even remember HBK Hart or flair in their Prime.

rock or austin

Austin or Rock what??? I'll go with Austin. He was good in WCW before wwf.

bret hart or owen hart

Bret, owen was on Bret's Jock. He sucked too, after his fued with Bret.

road warriors or team 3d[dudleys]

The two best tag teams in the past 25 years. I 'd say the Road Warriors #1 because tag team wrestling was bigger back then. The Dudleys were at their best in ECW.

the dark knight

name a classic rock match, rock bs hogan WM18. and plz dont tell me hogan carried the match.

i define good in ring pretty much the same way u do but i'd like to add 2 perhaps the most important aspects:

-selling an injury
-knowing how to hit the ground. like ric flair, rvd, hbk, triple h. u know what i mean?

Montana

Yea, those are more the basics though. Selling, and hitting the mat. All wrestlers should be good at that.

As far as Hogan vs Rock, that surely wasnt a classic wrestling match. Hogan could barely move.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Do you think Sacrafice will be any good??

What upcoming PPV are you looking forward to in WWE? (Judgment Day, One Night Stand, Vengeance etc)

Who do you think was better in their Prime Taker or HBK?

Who Do you think was better in their Prime Kurt Angle or Chris Benoit?

the dark knight

Yea, those are more the basics though. Selling, and hitting the mat. All wrestlers should be good at that.

should. not all of them are good at that. and as far as knowing how to fall goes, rock should really be there imo.

As far as Hogan vs Rock, that surely wasnt a classic wrestling match. Hogan could barely move.

wrestling match = i agree with u
hogan not moving = i agree
classic match we will never forget =
Works the crowd.

who do u think of as the best diva that can wrestle?

Montana

Do you think Sacrafice will be any good??

It will be alright, not like the greatest show ever. Good matches, but nothing Major happening.

What upcoming PPV are you looking forward to in WWE? (Judgment Day, One Night Stand, Vengeance etc)

ROH, Respect is Earned July 1st. That will take wrestlign ppv's to another level i think. Summerslam is normally really good. And i think Slamiversary will be one of TNA best shows, of the year, other than Bound for Glory.

Who do you think was better in their Prime Taker or HBK?

HBK all the way. HBK is a wrestler, Taker was more of a Monster Slayer. Taker is real good, not to take anything away from him, but i think HBK is one of the All time greats. Mic Skills, you name it, HBK has the edge.

Who Do you think was better in their Prime Kurt Angle or Chris Benoit?

Tough...hmmm i dont think we really seen Kurt Angle prime. Or at this best. Wrestling wise, Beniot. Overall Kurt Angle. He had a great character which made him better. Beniot is more just a tough guy.

who do u think of as the best diva that can wrestle?

None, but if i had to pick Lita

Great One

-Top 10 greatest wrestlers in the WWE/F of all time?

Good question, I first must state, Im more of a entertain fan, than pure wrestling, so my results somewhat reflect that.

1) HBK
2) Ric Flair
3) RVD
4) Kurt Angle
5) Bret Hart
6) Ricky Steamboat
7) Chris Beniot
8) Cm Punk
9) Rey Mysterio
10) Everyone else (Jericho, Shelton, dynamite kid, you name it)

Hm... off the top of my head my top 10 greatest wrestlers in the WWE/F would look something like this:

1) Ric Flair
2) Ricky Steamboat
3) Dynamite Kid
4) Shawn Michaels
5) Chris Benoit
6) Kurt Angle
7) Chris Jericho
8) Shelton Benjamin
9) Bret Hart
10) Davey Boy/Eddie Guerrero

Damn... that was hard.

-TNA (or ROH) destined in the WWE?
In this question I meant who in the WWE should and destinted to go to TNA or ROH because he can't and will never make it in the WWE (assuming he will gain fame elsewhere).

Also, my declined in prime ability question actually referred directly to Kurt Angle :(. Randy Orton and Kenny Dykstra have actually improved over the years... it's doubtful they've even hit their primes yet seeing as they're so young.

Montana

1) Ric Flair
2) Ricky Steamboat
3) Dynamite Kid
4) Shawn Michaels
5) Chris Benoit
6) Kurt Angle
7) Chris Jericho
8) Shelton Benjamin
9) Bret Hart
10) Davey Boy/Eddie Guerrero

Thats pretty close to my second list, same names different order. Except i got mr perfect, and you have dynamite kid, and shelton.

Kurt Angle also crossed my mind, but his performace suffers from injuries, so i cant knock him too hard.

In this question I meant who in the WWE should and destinted to go to TNA or ROH because he can't and will never make it in the WWE

Probably Shelton and Haas. The WWE has nothing for these guys.

Mr. Mat

what was your favorite wrestlemania & royal rumble

what was better ecw barely legal[the first ppv] or one night stand 2005

Montana

what was your favorite wrestlemania & royal rumble

Wrestlemania 7 and im like the only person to think so, so let me justify my choice.

- Highest Talent Level (80s stars + 90s stars)
- The story of the show, the America vs everyone else theme
- Commentary added a lot to the show
- Macho vs Warrior career ending match (my fav match type)
- Big fueds

i can watch that mania anytime no pauses. The action kept coming, no dull spots. Lots of matches, biggest stars. Great show imo.

Favorite Royal Rumble

Probably 92. Featured Ric Flair being Ric Flair. Some other good under card matches. The Royal Rumble used to mean more back then too, at least i think.

what was better ecw barely legal[the first ppv] or one night stand 2005

Barely Legal was better. ONS was just a reunion show. Didnt really matter much. Barely Legal also featured TAZ vs Sabu, the two biggest stars in ECW at the time and in ECW's esistance.

Mr. Mat

what are your thoughts on the shane douglas's hardcore homecoming do you think it had matches that one night stand couldn't

Montana

what are your thoughts on the shane douglas's hardcore homecoming do you think it had matches that one night stand couldn't

Hardcore Homecoming had more original ECW matches. More Extreme, but with lesser known guys. The wwe had bigger names in matches, with a safer extreme style.

now, ill go off subject a bit, but not really. Since i really didnt see Hardcore Homecoming but saw the results.

To me, i like Extreme, but Barb Wire, and blades are over board. Im not big on any sharp objects. ( unless its throwing someone through glass)

I do like Fire, chairs, tables, tacks, steel chains, stuff liek that.

I'd also like to say, if Sabu had mic skills, he could have been a WWF/E champ. He was the poor mans Mick Foley. (if not better) 93-99 sabu was awesome. Vince always liked sabu, even if he didnt exactly say so. I appeared on Raw multiple times in the ECW days. (cross promoting) Sabu does not get any credit these days. I just thought that had to be said, as to Barely legal. from the previous post.

Mr. Mat

what if vincs brought back wcw today do you think he could pull it off

also with sacrifice beeing as good as it was do you see tna beeing here in 5 years competeing with vince the way wcw did in the 90's or would vince have bought the company by then