"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Should the FBI came back to SD (Johnny Stamboli and Vito) and take control of the SD tag divsion?

Ehh, It would be kinda hard to picture Vito as a tough guy again. I still think all the tag teams should move to SD. I dont the FBI would be a great tag team if they were to come back, but average. So I guess it would make sense if they wanted to use those guys. but i wouldnt bet on it.

Great One

That's a nice list, but I think Jericho definitely deserves a spot on the list. And I would put Angle on there too unless we were counting his past few years which just went to shit from his debut. :(

Anyways...

Out of any TNA wrestler... which ONE would you want to see go to WWE (or go back)?

Montana

WWE or WWF?

WWE is cool too, its about the same

ECW or WWE?

Oh, thats a tough one. Its like Apples and Oranges. I didnt watch much in 02-05 so thats why ill give it to ECW.

ECW or WWF

ECW was great, and they were better than the wwf in 95, but thats only year, a company was better than the wwe/wwf head to head imo. No wcw was never better.

Out of any TNA wrestler... which ONE would you want to see go to WWE (or go back)?r better.

Christian, hes still young enough to make a impact. Plus the wwe would actually use him. Guys like Daniels & Joe would have to work their way up. Sting would be cool for a dream match or two, but thats about it.

Montana

Top 10 greatest wrestlers in the WWE/F of all time?

Good question, I first must state, Im more of a entertain fan, than pure wrestling, so my results somewhat reflect that.

1) HBK
2) Ric Flair
3) RVD
4) Kurt Angle
5) Bret Hart
6) Ricky Steamboat
7) Chris Beniot
8) Cm Punk
9) Rey Mysterio
10) Everyone else (Jericho, Shelton, dynamite kid, you name it)

I left the last spot blank bc i was having a hard time thinking of 10 guys, i like to watch just off their wrestling skills in the wwf. One under rated wrestler i thought was yokozuna in his prime. Dude with like 500-700 lbs going different suplexs and shit. I like watchin Sabu a lot, Tazz, Raven. The hardcore guys.

Hopefully that gives you a good idea. Thats who i think are the top 10,

just based off peoples opinions:

1) Flair
2) Bret Hart
3) Beniot
4) Mr Perfect
5) Ricky Steamboat
6) Kurt Angle
7) HBK
8) Eddie G.
9) Mysterio
10) RVD ( he used to be my fav in ring wrestler)

Montana

Rock doesnt make your top 10?

The Rock who? Nothing special about his in ring talents, he was more of a mic man.

WOW tough crowd its cuz he wasnt around long enough right?

That and he sold out. But honestly i dont think his in ring performance is top 10 worthy on any level. I rated him #5 based off accomplishments which is pretty damn good. But "wrestling wise" he was just lucky to be in the main events, and given time to put on a good match.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Fair enough Montana
1. Do you think there will ever be another ummmm chick/whatever she is like Chyna who would dominate some men in the ring?
2. How long do you think will be champion now given that Edge is on SD now? (I think its already been asked but given the recent shake up i thought id ask again)

Montana

1. Do you think there will ever be another ummmm chick/whatever she is like Chyna who would dominate some men in the ring?

Yea, in due time. Chyna never dominatd men, but she wrestled them rarely.

2. How long do you think will be champion now given that Edge is on SD now? (I think its already been asked but given the recent shake up i thought id ask again)

You mean Cena? He could lose it Khali, or HBK. Personally i think he should hold onto it. But i'd say he'll lose it within 4 months (long time frame but ohwell)

Whos ur favorite in TNA????

No one, Just kiddin. Theres a few guys that i like small peices of.

Joe for his passion
Styles his passion
Konnan cause LAX is sweet
Young bc the fans love him
Roode cause hes good
Cage cause hes champ
Senshi cause hes there best wrestler.

Great One

Oh man, I'm REALLY disagreeing with your wrestlers list :(, but for the most part it's fairly accurate I suppose. On to the next questions...!

-Who do you want to succeed the most in the company right now?
-Who has been held back/screwed over the most?
-Most overrated?
-Most underrated?
-TNA (or ROH) destined in the WWE?

and finally...

-Who has declined in overall ability and basically sunk a massive amount below their prime more than anyone else in the shortest amount of time? (Haha this question is actually directed at someone)

the dark knight

how do u define good in ring? cuz in my book the rock is one of the best.

Mr. Mat

rock or austin
bret hart or owen hart
road warriors or team 3d[dudleys]