• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date

pakistanboy

Hi,
How are you, hoped you would fine and very good.
I am Pakistani Boy and new guy at this community.

Thankyou,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy,

http://www.PakistanGiftsMall.com

http://www.PakistanGiftsShop.com

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
they filmed a Blackberry commercial today in school, it was pretty sick. other than the whole school being douche to every single crew member there (especially the girls, of course) it was pretty awkward.

Moonlight Drive

I'm fine as long as I get better than my sister (she got alll C's and D's) and go well in Maths/English/Science. My parents don't seem to mind if I don't go to well in other subjects.

seX-Power

All my parents care about is basically Maths, so as long as I do good in that they're okay. And in the exam I got an 80, so they're cool.

As for reports, they should be coming soon, but I don't really care about them that much. I'm more nervous about the sheet saying what class (A, B, etc) I will be in next year.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'm so happy right now. I don't have any projects hanging over my head. I finally finished the two screenplays that I had to write. I still have to turn one of them into a movie and direct it, but that's not that bad.

the dark knight

i got the 2nd highest score in my c++ midterm test. bad news is, its a fucking 27/30.

i was totally relying getting A*/A+s on that and english to balance my gpa. im fucked now...:tdk:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Starting Thursday, I have my trimesters. They're 1/3 of my grade, so if I don't do well, I'm fucked. I have a 92-94+ in all of my classes except Bio, I don't want to be left off of the list for the first trimester.