• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date

NinoBrown

School isn't starting off so great. Something's wrong with the damn site, I can never log on twice onto the site. I'm always calling in for a new password and not to mention I don't have my schedule for this week.

I'm running outta passwords and I'm probably gonna have to print out my schedule for the entire semester.

Evil Austin

meh, still getting used to going back for the first time in over four months thats right I had May / June / July and August holidays for a reason I dont' want to get into I was sitting on my ass for four months instead of everyone else in the world getting two (na na na na na ) but yea it was a bit of hard to get used to waking up early again instead of sleeping into 10 or so in the morning.

But as time goes on ill hate it more and more.

Millzy Pt. 2

My 2nd week at school, and girls are already liking me and shit, but the problem is I can't take em all to the Homecoming. My school is so ghetto we have freshman girls with tattoos, we had a girl bring her baby today, and we had like three girls already pregnant on the first day already.

Toddy

Your all lucky next week we have 6 Three Hour Exams and i have o clue what we are doing for the science one

Nation

wow this sucks balls. My class before lunch is on the 3rd floor so when i come down to the cafe it's fucking packed. I couldn't even tell where anyone was because it was so packed. The fucking line is huge. I really didn't have the patience so it looks like ill be skipping lunch sometimes. My classes are alright though i have all CP classes so it's gonna be fucking hard. Well at least i have some hot chicks in my classes.

^^Ditto. I dunno, I love history for some reason. As for English, it's probably the only class I give a shit about. And Math & Science is fucking boring, stupid parents want me to be a doctor :smh

That's your choice, not theirs.

Science can be boring but can also be quite interesting...I'm awesome at it, never got under a B. and History is good too.

gamebreaker

wow this sucks balls. My class before lunch is on the 3rd floor so when i come down to the cafe it's fucking packed. I couldn't even tell where anyone was because it was so packed. The fucking line is huge. I really didn't have the patience so it looks like ill be skipping lunch sometimes. My classes are alright though i have all CP classes so it's gonna be fucking hard. Well at least i have some hot chicks in my classes.

lol I know what you mean bro
I have Gym 4th Period and there is 4 Lunches which is A, B, C, and D
I have D Lunch so when we come in to dress back in from gym, I start putting my pants back on and the bell rings to go to lunch and everybody starts to stampede over us just to get in line for lunch and by the time I get in the Cafe, the lines are like a 20 minute wait, its bs...

I forgot to mention that I have pretty bad teachers compared to last year. But I have Study Hall 1st Period so I can sleep. THat's only plus I found in my schedule

the dark knight

Why wouldn't it count as school?
it can be but its confusing..always think of "high school".

anyway i started last week, it fuckin sucks so deep im not gonna talk about it...but then again, i can say one thing. c++ is fucking annoying...

Vandy316

oh i forgot to post this last week but i would like all of you to know that i was the Homecoming Prince for my Sophomore class. the bad thing is is that i got it because they wanted me to talk to the princess. this actually made me not want to because she turned out to be completely different than i thought

Nation

So i was late twice on Thursday. On Thurdsay school starts a half an hour later. I was like a minute late the first time and the second time i was only like 5 mins late. Homeroom is 5 mins on Thursday and it's on the 3rd floor so it would take me a minute to get up there. I got called out of class and was told i have a 2 hour detention for being late twice. School ends at 2:20 but detention doesn't start until like 2:45. Add two hours and i would get out at 4:45 and i would have to take the late bus. Then on the last bus we would have to go to the fucking middle school and pick up those smurfs. So i wouldn't be home until like 5:30. No fucking way im going! Im just gonna have to go to internal suspension for a day. Im not gonna fucking wait 25 mins to start my detention and take the late bus and im not gonna fucking go to a detention for a being a few minutes late. The school can suck my dick. Oh and plenty of people don't get talked about for being late. Last year i was tardy like 50 times and didn't get a single warning. So fuck them im not going to spend an extra two and half hours there.

THE Renegade Diesel

So today was hilarious. Since the beginning of the year my friends, and I have been getting into the lunch line, and jacking our plates. Stupid, but honestly I hardly ever bring enough money to get full lunch. Its $3.00. Last time, they asked me why I haven't been paying, and I said "Oh I have. I guess I forget to put in my lunch number.". They bought it 'til today. My fried ran out the line as soon as there was some big comotion in the front, and we made it to our table which is at least 20 yards away. Yet, some how, some way. The bitch catches us, and calls us to her office. So here we are. My friend Luis, and me. I'm starving to death, and begin chomping on my food, as soon as the lady turns. She keeps threatening to suspend us, and we have the fact that she won't imprinted into our heads. She lets my friend off the hook because he gave her some BS story about how it was his first time doing this. I haven't, and won't snitch, or rat out anyone. So I try to get in as much as I can. I cover myself with BS lies, and am juggling their faith as well. Eventually, she sends me to go screw myself, and brings everyone in. She calls our CSI guy which is basically security at my school. He hates my guts because his daughter, and I have a um... How do you say... 'Past' if you will. Also, I wen't down in the record books as the first freshmen to get CSI this year. Not that I'm happy of that, but it just shows how much he hates my guts. I was given 20 freaking dollars in the morning for me to spend at the movies. The CSI guy MADE me give up my money, and to put in my account. What the fuck! Now I'm stuck with no money, and I fear my mom will bitch me out when she finds out.

Just thought I would let you in on this. :grin: