The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its coming back to us youngins with a vengeance. Just discuss school and your problems and stuff.

I go back August 25th

Wordlife

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh school!!!!!!!!! I go back September 2nd

Senior 09 Baby!!! Thank God!!!

J

All I gotta say is when they hand you that Diploma in the end. It's all worth it. Trust me.

Wordlife

^goddamnit... you brought up a good point man... hopefully me neither lol

edit: For Steve

and JDawg you make a great point there lol

My school is getting a new principle this school year. I heard its a young mean lady.

Hopefully I get mostly everybody from my last year class, this year.

Wordlife

hey, you think she'll be hot!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! lol

thatll make everything perfect... shes young, hot, but mean... flirt with her and your fine

I never asked none of my friends, they saw her at Summer School but I didn't go. I shall ask someone, I think she's a blonde. That right their frightens me. lol

I think if I flirted with the principle, bad stuff could be the outcome.

Wordlife

oh I do btw... Ms. Yost... omfg... I would hit that 1,000,000 times omg, hottest teacher EVER!!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

This thread reminds me-Where were all these hot, horny teachers at when I was in school? I feel jipped :(