The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Nice. I would have loved a film degree. I was always into drama classes when i was younger. Are you lookig to be a Director/Camera Man/Photogropher ect.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Director, for sure. I want to create worlds within the scope of a camera, and I've always had the aspirations since I was younger. Although, I can also be a screenplay writer as well, since I love to write. Unfortunately, I can't afford a camera so I can't practice, but it's something I'd like to do, apart from writing stories.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I like creative expression, which is why I tend to lean to the Arts. I used to draw very well; I lost that ability sometime in middle school. Now, I just write, though my 'perfection' syndrome hinders it a bit.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm leaving soon in about an hour and a half. I'll probably be back online 8:00pm eastern time in North America.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I like creative expression, which is why I tend to lean to the Arts. I used to draw very well; I lost that ability sometime in middle school. Now, I just write, though my 'perfection' syndrome hinders it a bit.

Gotta hate that. I do not show this on here but I am a real Perfectionist at school. I am good at math, English, Science(Not Practical) and SOSE. So I am pretty good at most of the important stuff. English is my best subject though and in Year 4 I was called a walking talking dictionary by my teacher. My writing and reading are my best. I could not do math today. I was hitting my head on the table and I could not be stuffed. I have maths homework but thankfully it is easy lol.

Also my school is currently holding a chess tournament. I have one both my games in under 3 or 4 minutes tbh.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Awesome; you're a prodigy, sir. I'm passable regarding Chess, though I prefer Go, which is a little more complicated and not as widely played.

I'm no perfectionist when it comes to my schoolwork; I'm only a perfectionist when it comes to my personal work, which is sorta ironic. The only schoolwork I'd actually be more inclined to be meticulous of is English creative writing.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh Well I played Vic State last year with my Primary school so yeah. Also my Creative writing is my best as well WCW Rules. Some of my stories are laughable but when it comes to free Creative writing and not on a set task or a research assignment then I work pretty well...

At the moment in english, We are doing an oral speechy/ Research assignment and well I have got my speech done but I am yet to rehearse it. I did it on Unprescribed drugs in pro wrestling as well lol.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I can be a perfectionist myself at times too, for any subject...For example we are doing graphs in maths atm (easy) and the other day I kept rubbing the whole thing out and starting again cause it did not look perfect enough lolz.

My strongest subjects are English and Science. Never gotten anything under a B for both subjects.

Gards gets nervous reading in front of the class. >.>

Beer

Imao. I am a Seven Time Welsh Chess Champion. Lol.

I also won Best Poet three times and I was awarded best Drama and Comprehension in Wales.

Of course these were in my age group for the time but i am still pretty pleased. I was always the smart one in my school, not trying to be arragont but i was. I was a bit of a perfectionist when i was younger but nowadays i have to be even more so being a Doctor you knid of have to get everything right incase you get sued. Lol. Not long ago i had to do an operation on a man's knee. The anterior and posterior of his Cruciate Ligament had completely snapped so i had to take the ligaments from his Ham String and put them in his Knee. Tricky stuff. Anyhow i sweat like a pig, lol. You generally do when it is basically you get it right, great, you get it wrong, you lose your job. So it was very scary to say the least. So yeah. Being perfect is sort of a must with my job.

the dark knight

How can you maroons not appeciate english class?
appreciate*
English*
:p

anyway, yea, i dont get it. it was always my fav class. physics and math come close..

and does college count as school? you americans:nonono:. anyway, i should be starting on wednesday..hopefully

xtremebadass

I step back into the saddle and head to the institution on Tuesday. Final year for me :( or :) you decide

Wordlife

^we have 5th lunch together.. no homo

Senior year mike... gunna kick fucking ass!!! And we have the same Creative Writing teacher lol

Cayse

Reaction score
Started school last Monday.

I'm pretty much taking easy laid back classes so I don't have to stress myself out for my senior year. I need 5 credits more to be eligible for the colleges I am looking into so.

Here are my classes

English IV - Not that I mind taking English, but its the simple fact that this year I have to read Macbeth and a few other plays.

Consumer Math - Fancy word for business math. Stock, job pay, checks, booking, etc. Easy as it comes. Simple multplication, division, adding, subtracting, percentages, etc.

Astronomy - Don't even have a book this class. It's mainly just a fun class which we use a 3D digital computer program of the live sky and space to learn about Astronomy.

Sociology - Might be a tad difficult but not too hard. I took the requisite classes for it last year so I know most of the stuff.

Life and Job Skills - Basically information I need to know for once I get out of high school. Pure logic.