The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Today is the day for me. I won't be on a lot now but i'll still be here sometimes.

I'm so nervous, at least TWO people from my last year class god plz.

Moonlight Drive

^^God I hate not knowing who's in your class. I always fear I'll end up with the weirdos...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Me to man, I want everyone from last year.

I hate my school, i'll have to man up and deal with it.

Beer

Imo. On the subject of girls again. When i was in school it was so fucking annoying. All my friends looked at girls and all they thought about was them naked. Lol, i was not like that (No homo). I though to myself most girls will not like that kind of approach and if they do, then they are probably not for me. So, here is my list of GF's in High School and Uni.

1) I was aged 15 and she was my first real GF. Imo, she was hot. But, she was the stupidest dumb fuck i had ever met. I held out with her for awhile as i did actually like her personality. And then the day came. We had been going out for 3-4 months and it was going ok. (Apart from the fact she was still brain dead) And then i said a dreaded thing, I think i should help you with school work. Now i know what you are thinking. What is wrong with that? I don't know either but she went ape shit. She threw out of her house and said she never wanted to see me again. WTF???

2) Right now this one was just a fling. Jessica Evans. Thinking about her used to make me drool. Hottest girl in the school. I was 16 and she was 18. Everyone wondered how i got her. I did not know but i knew i was very lucky. Until i actually got to know her. SHE WAS A BITCH! She was an asshole. She made me do everything. So i broke up with her and that was that. Everyone thought i was crazy but i said just look at the people she has gone out with. They all dumped her within a week or two.

3) Ahhhh..... One of my favourites. Aged 16 this was the girl for me. She was really hot and a very nice person. Or so it seemed. She was nice to me all the time, we had fun all the time and never left each other's sides. Until i found out she was Pregnant! ZOMG! Luckily it was not with me. Phew! Butwhat an asshole to go sleeping around. I broke up with her and saud that the baby was nothing to do with me. There was no doubt in my mind really anyhow. We always used a comdom. :shifty:

4) And finally HighSchool date 4. Chloe Whitfield. Lol. Known here since little school. She was hot hot hot. She was so clever and bright. And she was the nicest person ever. Now in 2008, i am married happily with her, and a baby on the way.

So what i am trying to say is that although sometimes it seems like lovelife is hopeless, you will find what you are looking for iin the end.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Cool, you married someone from HS. Normally, it's hard to find someone in HS and marry 'em, and a baby?! Congratulations, hope it works out for you in the end, man.

Beer

Thanks man. I am sure you loverlife will work out cool in the end. The saem for every one. (As long as their nort driving alcholholics, imo)

Moonlight Drive

Tht's the bad thing for me. If I want to follow my dreams, I'm going to have to leave home and all my friends from school behind

Guess ya can't have everything

But marrying someone from HS, I think that's a good sign. You've seen each other almost every day for the best part of 11 or 12 years, so if you haven't gotten annoyed of each other it's a good sign

And a baby, congrats dude

Cayse

Reaction score
I started this past Monday.

I'm a senior so thankfully I only have a year of high school left.

I get out May 20th. So hopefully this year flies by.

xtremebadass

Yea so I start next Tuesday, but had to go down there and get all the books and crap, you know the stuff I don't use. I got my schedule and it never ceases to amaze me how I get English as the last class of the dead for all 4 straight high school years, you have to dread that thing all day. Ugh.

PeepShow

Yea so I start next Tuesday, but had to go down there and get all the books and crap, you know the stuff I don't use. I got my schedule and it never ceases to amaze me how I get English as the last class of the dead for all 4 straight high school years, you have to dread that thing all day. Ugh.

Just be glad your parents didn't sign you up for some college English course. So lame. :n:

xtremebadass

Oh are you one of those smart kids Peepshow? All of my friends are in Honors this and AP that, College math...does that count as a college credit though?