The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hands down... Best television series EVER. The season finale made me sad it was over but that ending was perfect. I am in shock. I almost cried when Walter died because he died happy. Jesse got away, all the a-hole twisted gang members got dealt with. The empire died with Walter. Just. Wow. I wanna watch it all over again it was that good.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wow that was a great finale and a perfect way to end. Walter's kids will recieve the money, Badget & Skinney Pete are the best hitman west of the Mississippi, Blue meth business is officially gone now that Lydia and Nazis are dead, Hank & Gomez will recieve proper burial, Walt using his brains to kill the Nazis just like Gus, Todd died from Jeese and Jack died from Walter just like when Jack killed Hank (not finishing the sentence) which was a great scene, Walt admits that all this was because he liked it and Jeese finally doesn't listen to Walter anymore, and Walter dies in the lab surrounded by lab equipment that he loves and with a smile. My god, this was the best series finale ever I've seen. I know most of these scenes were predicted but seeing it happen was just magnificient.

Now, the only thing left to do.
GoFJ7QM.gif

Badger* Jesse*:dawg:
Couldn't agree more though.

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
[Br]eaking [B]ad: Crayo's Story
Once upon a time, there were three men who were avid fans of the hit drama series, Breaking Bad.
Big Hank Rambler, CM Pinkman and ColeMike.
But there was one man who detested the show...
Good. Breaking bad sucks.

:pipebomb:
You're a degenerate piece of filth. :walter:
BREAKING BAD SUCKS JUST STFU ALREADY
:harvey:

:walter: Say that one more time...
breaking bad sucks

ban me
OH HELL NO. FIFA SUCKS.
After countless hours, days and weeks of arguing, he finally broke bad.

Yo motherfucker...

Going to piss, get a drink, get a snack, and come up and watch it now. I'll immediately tag you when I'm done! Tomorrow, I'm setting my alarm to get up early for BB. I'll let you know what ep I get to lol

Yo motherfucker...

BTW PUNK ARE YOU HAPPY THAT I NOW WATCH BB?

:walter:
:jesse: - will be a smiley soon
:nakedwalter: - so soon

Yes, I was happy. But as was he, spending countless hours watching Breaking Bad and eventually teasing him with spoilers.

Season 3 is fucking amazing. I don't want to spoil anything to Crayo, so I'll just post one word in a spoiler and you'll get it.

Run.

Also :finger: you and your eyebrows! :walter:
RUN SPOILS IT ALL.

Let me guess. Walt gets caught, he runs.
Crayo said:
OMG. RUN.

WHAT A FANTASTIC EPISODE. ****'s speech was gold as well. Walter just looked like a MOTHER FUCKING BADASS

marking out hard right now
His love was growing, but not the way the three of us planned.
Fucking love you Jesse

I'd lose my anal virginity to you. No questions asked.

:jesse: - Wanna fuck Crayo?

:crayo: - Not really, I'm straight

:jesse: - Wire

:crayo: - Let's do this :tough:

In conclusion, we have decided to cut ties with Crayo. Until...

Crayo: We're done, when I say we're done! :walter:

- Scene

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No way did Walter just die, holy shit.

The greatest TV series EVER made, hands down. Time to re-watch it all.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Awesome finale, enjoyed it. I thought it would be rushed, but it was all swell. :D

Overall, an amazing series, and of course, it's ending makes this all bittersweet.

All in all, The Sopranos are still my #1 TV Series of all time, followed by Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, The Wire etc.

Now I don't how many of you people here who claim Breaking Bad is the best EVER that actually watched the Sopranos etc., and I'm not burying you because you said it, no way. Just saying and cheap plugging the Sopranos. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The Sopranos always gets rave reviews, think that may be my next thing to watch.

Reactions: Testify

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the end again and I really like the call back to the 'Crawl Space' ep. It's kinda cool because many people said in that episode Walter White dies, where he is surrounded by what Walter White loved - his house and his family (fuck u Flynn for not being in and making my idea work as well), a bit like Heisenberg died tonight, surrounded by what he loves - his meth lab.

Also, I know this is really insignificant, but did anyone notice the fact that Jesse's teeth were ridiculously white for a guy that's been kidnapped for months lol.

P.S. Loved the flashback to Jesse making the box, that was one of my favourite Jesse speeches and I can't find it anywhere online :please:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dear writers of the Sopranos and Dexter,

Please watch the series finale of Breaking Bad. In it you will see how to properly end a series by tying up all loose ends and having a proper story arc ending. You will see how the main characters journey has a definite beginning, middle, and end. Please keep this in mind if you ever want to make another television series.

Yours truly,
EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Reactions: Crayo

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dear writers of the Sopranos and Dexter,

Please watch the series finale of Breaking Bad. In it you will see how to properly end a series by tying up all loose ends and having a proper story arc ending. You will see how the main characters journey has a definite beginning, middle, and end. Please keep this in mind if you ever want to make another television series.

Yours truly,
EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I have yet to watch Dexter finale, but I will always stay in the defend of Sopranos ending.

Dunno did you watch it every single episode of it (you obviously should, or you have massive set of balls to write this crap), but the Tony Soprano character had way better character arc than Walter White (my opinion). Now that might be discussable to the certain fans, but to say that Tony's character didn't have a character arc? Please eh. That's just redundant to say the least. The entire Season 6 is devoted to the ending scene of the series, and there was so much foreshadowing throughout the Season 6 leading to the final scene, its' simply brilliant. 99% of the scenes (yes, scenes) in the Season 6 were all gathered into one final scene.

I know people will bitch about the ending as long as Earth is still around, but what is so wrong with writers giving YOU, US, the option to think with our own heads, to interpretate the ending, actually pay the attention to the scenes because every single one is so damn important, and tie those so called "loose ends" by our own head and brains? Writers have it all done, they left US to tie up those "loose" ends. It's called viewers' interpretation.

Sopranos is a genius series, with the best foreshadowing ever done on TV, all in it.

And "everyone"? Lol. Think twice.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sopranos was awesome! I really enjoyed Weeds as well. The endings were very similar. If you guys have Netflix Orange is the New Black was very entertaining as well.

Now, as for BB, I can't get over how much everyone loves this show. I watched the first few seasons and just kind of fell off the wagon. Not sure why. I just didn't feel that pull to go back and watch more. I guess I'm the odd one out.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I have yet to watch Dexter finale, but I will always stay in the defend of Sopranos ending.

Dunno did you watch it every single episode of it (you obviously should, or you have massive set of balls to write this crap), but the Tony Soprano character had way better character arc than Walter White (my opinion). Now that might be discussable to the certain fans, but to say that Tony's character didn't have a character arc? Please eh. That's just redundant to say the least. The entire Season 6 is devoted to the ending scene of the series, and there was so much foreshadowing throughout the Season 6 leading to the final scene, its' simply brilliant. 99% of the scenes (yes, scenes) in the Season 6 were all gathered into one final scene.

I know people will bitch about the ending as long as Earth is still around, but what is so wrong with writers giving YOU, US, the option to think with our own heads, to interpretate the ending, actually pay the attention to the scenes because every single one is so damn important, and tie those so called "loose ends" by our own head and brains? Writers have it all done, they left US to tie up those "loose" ends. It's called viewers' interpretation.

Sopranos is a genius series, with the best foreshadowing ever done on TV, all in it.

And "everyone"? Lol. Think twice.
I did watch every ep. If I wanted to just come up with things on my own I wouldn't bother watching TV or movies. I like having a feeling of closure, good or bad, when I finish watching something. One of the best characters on TV ever should have had a definite conclusion, I hate open ended shit. You're more than welcome to disagree, but you can't convince me otherwise.

Reactions: Crayo