The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I swear we had one, but after searching I simply can't find it (apart from a Jonathan thread). So, with the rest of Season 5 coming up in August, anyone else pumped? I won't reveal any spoilers here, and if you do, please use the spoiler tags.

I went back and watched some of my favourite scenes yesterday, and Season 4 remains my favourite season so far. So many of my favourite scenes are in that season, and my favourite villain from any TV series of course (Gus).

So, sup?

Reactions: Jonathan

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah I'm all caught up now. Great show, but a little over hyped IMO. I'm interested to see who the antagonist will end up being for this last season, if there even will be one. Or will they focus on his family life?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Well, you guys won't find me outside this thread for the next couple of years.

Lemme get my laptop and I'll post some long ass reply that means nothing.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm excited but it's still almost two months away. When it gets around the two week period, I'll start re-watching all the seasons again to get really into it.

I love the tagline for the final episodes: "All bad things must come to an end."

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'm all caught up now. Great show, but a little over hyped IMO. I'm interested to see who the antagonist will end up being for this last season, if there even will be one. Or will they focus on his family life?

I imagine Hank and Walt will kinda become both, leaving you really not sure who to root for. I'm really interested to see how Jesse fits into these last 8 episodes, there's no way they can just leave him out.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm interested too compare The Shield and Breaking Bad properly, I'm loving Shield right now but I can't really compare it to BB because I've already experienced it, when the new episodes come out and I get a feel for BB again I can properly compare, there's no doubt that Shield is up there if not better than BB though, nothing changes that it is an incredible show, so is BB though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Still think that Walt is killing Skyler. The foreshadowing towards it is huge.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

I thought it was bound to be over-hyped after hearing so much about it and being begged to watch it, but nah, the show is simply magnificent. I can't find a flaw, apart from the loud-mouthed bitch that is Skylar.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I thought it was bound to be over-hyped after hearing so much about it and being begged to watch it, but nah, the show is simply magnificent. I can't find a flaw, apart from the loud-mouthed bitch that is Skylar.

Personally, I prefer Dexter, The Sopranos, and Walking Dead. Like I said its great, but most people say its the best show they've ever seen. I disagree.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think Britanica made a thread, but it was a shit thread.
Anyways, there is some contest going around that you'll be at the Breaking Bad S5 premiere and show up with Bryan Cranston in the RV. And you'll be Bryan's guest at the after party as well.
Bryan = Walter

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

It's the reason Dolph's isn't watching it, when you haven't seen it it sounds over hyped but people aren't exaggerating, it really is as good as people make it out to be.