The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I think Britanica made a thread, but it was a shit thread.
Anyways, there is some contest going around that you'll be at the Breaking Bad S5 premiere and show up with Bryan Cranston in the RV. And you'll be Bryan's guest at the after party as well.
Bryan = Walter

Holy fuck that sounds so cool.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer Dexter, The Sopranos, and Walking Dead. Like I said its great, but most people say its the best show they've ever seen. I disagree.

Dexter had a few good season, probably 3 amazing ones.
Sopranos, watched a few episodes.
The Walking Dead, no. This current season has been shit imo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dexter had a few good season, probably 3 amazing ones.
Sopranos, watched a few episodes.
The Walking Dead, no. This current season has been shit imo.

I thought the first half of the 3rd season was awesome, it was setting up to be the best yet imo, but then it came back and was so boring, they left the war way too late and Andrea ruined everything for me because she's an annoying slut.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Would anyone else ITT advise watching The Wire? I watched 3/4 of the first ep and fell asleep (mainly due to general sleep deprivation), but it just seemed like a pretty generic cop show to me. I get that it's meant to be different in that you see it from the PoV of the criminals and the police, but none of the characters particularly interest me apart from the awesome black dude in the cops.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Would anyone else ITT advise watching The Wire? I watched 3/4 of the first ep and fell asleep (mainly due to general sleep deprivation), but it just seemed like a pretty generic cop show to me. I get that it's meant to be different in that you see it from the PoV of the criminals and the police, but none of the characters particularly interest me apart from the awesome black dude in the cops.

Watch The Shield, if you want a show that isn't generic, The Shield is as unique as it gets.

As for The Wire, I saw the first episode and thought it was boring as fuck, but it was mainly introducing characters so I'll give it a chance, also, too many people with good taste say it's great so I'm gonna stick with it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Watch The Shield, if you want a show that isn't generic, The Shield is as unique as it gets.

As for The Wire, I saw the first episode and thought it was boring as fuck, but it was mainly introducing characters so I'll give it a chance, also, too many people with good taste say it's great so I'm gonna stick with it.

Probably gonna give The Shield a go, it's something that seems to be a lot less mainstream than others I've seen suggested which I find sadly cool. Can't decide between it and the Sopranos atm.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Probably gonna give The Shield a go, it's something that seems to be a lot less mainstream than others I've seen suggested which I find sadly cool. Can't decide between it and the Sopranos atm.

Get KevinLockard in here, he's watched more of The Shield than me and can vouch for it's glory and beauty.

I'm 100% confident in myself when I say it's just as good as Breaking Bad, and surprisingly I actually connect with the characters more. It has brilliant action scenes, and the writing is fantastic. I was skeptical at first but I've loved every second of it.

And the song at the end of the first episode is so badass.

Haven't seen The Sopranos, I intend to watch it after The Shield though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm looking into investing in a Laser Tag business after seeing Breaking Bad.