The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
In some disgusting, sick way, that was a happy ending. Over the moon that Walt is dead, that bitch deserved to die a thousand times, but I still look at him as one of the best TV characters of all time.

I'm just happy that Jesse got away. So, I've finished BB, finished my second run through of The Shield, what the fuck do I watch now? Guess I'm watching The Wire then.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Also, it's kinda cool how the series started with Walter having to choke Krazy 8 to death from behind, then it ends with Jesse doing the same.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Sopranos was awesome! I really enjoyed Weeds as well. The endings were very similar. If you guys have Netflix Orange is the New Black was very entertaining as well.

Now, as for BB, I can't get over how much everyone loves this show. I watched the first few seasons and just kind of fell off the wagon. Not sure why. I just didn't feel that pull to go back and watch more. I guess I'm the odd one out.

I'm not sure how many seasons you watched, but it progressively gets better and better. If you have the time, you should watch it again and give it a second shot.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
:please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54::please-54:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many seasons you watched, but it progressively gets better and better. If you have the time, you should watch it again and give it a second shot.
I guess I might have to. I think the wife liked it more than I did so it shouldn't be too hard to convince her.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Gawd, I just can't get over that ending. It was beautifully done. Like, urrgh!
SW7zkin.jpg

breaking-bad-finale-gifs.jpg

He just flat out pretty much accomplished everything he needed to and died with the stuff he loved the most surrounded by him. So beautiful. :cry:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Also, if you're confused on some stuff, this video explains it.
Starring: Chris Hardwick, Vince Gilligan, Jesse Pinkman, Skyler, Walter Jr, Gus, Mike and Jimmy Kimmel

Reactions: Rysenberg

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Such a shame Cranston couldn't have been on, Kimmel is a waste of space though, why no love for Huell?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I did watch every ep. If I wanted to just come up with things on my own I wouldn't bother watching TV or movies. I like having a feeling of closure, good or bad, when I finish watching something. One of the best characters on TV ever should have had a definite conclusion, I hate open ended shit. You're more than welcome to disagree, but you can't convince me otherwise.

Oh I do disagree, especially because life has no happy endings. What did everyone expect in Seinfeld ending? Elaine & Jerry married? George working? Kramer the millioner? There's no happy endings in life. It's just death in the end. Happy endings are load of crap and a fairytell, regardless of it being the TV show.

Look, you like closures. That's fine. I like them too. Breaking Bad gave you closure. But it was cliche. Tell me it wasn't? It was a very good cliche, but it's still a cliche.

Sopranos also gave you the closure which was hinted through every episode in Season 6, and was executed perfectly in the end. It's something diferrent, and when you really sink your teeth in to details, you get to know the brilliancy of it.

I'll always defend Sopranos as a whole, but also I'll always praise the ending, because it is a closure to a fantastic story. People like being given things on a platter. Well, tough shit. You were given a closure in Sopranos, it's your bad you don't follow details.

So, we seem to have reached a dead end here. You wanna convince me to whatever it is you wanna convince me (or someone else here who is a sheep, he knows who he is), and I wanna convince you to something else, but we can't reach an "agreement". Maybe some other time.

Testify, learn the definition of redundant you noob.

SUltJgn.jpg

Go rate raws 9 or 10/10 bro.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh I do disagree, especially because life has no happy endings. What did everyone expect in Seinfeld ending? Elaine & Jerry married? George working? Kramer the millioner? There's no happy endings in life. It's just death in the end. Happy endings are load of crap and a fairytell, regardless of it being the TV show.

Look, you like closures. That's fine. I like them too. Breaking Bad gave you closure. But it was cliche. Tell me it wasn't? It was a very good cliche, but it's still a cliche.

Sopranos also gave you the closure which was hinted through every episode in Season 6, and was executed perfectly in the end. It's something diferrent, and when you really sink your teeth in to details, you get to know the brilliancy of it.

I'll always defend Sopranos as a whole, but also I'll always praise the ending, because it is a closure to a fantastic story. People like being given things on a platter. Well, tough shit. You were given a closure in Sopranos, it's your bad you don't follow details.

So, we seem to have reached a dead end here. You wanna convince me to whatever it is you wanna convince me (or someone else here who is a sheep, he knows who he is), and I wanna convince you to something else, but we can't reach an "agreement". Maybe some other time.

Do you mind if I ask your interpretation of the end of The Sopranos then? Now I am curious, because I was a HUGE fan of that show. I guess that's off topic though.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There is no right answer. You don't have to agree with people and no one is right or wrong. What truly matters is how you feel about a show, not anyone else. I respect everyone's opinion. I liked the sopranos and breaking bad. Both amazing.

Reactions: Testify