The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Lol I'm pretty sure I would just hang my head and leave the room if that turned out to be the story. :lol1:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul surprised fans on a celebrity bus tour outside his Hollywood home by coming outside to greet them.

Paul's friendliness was captured on camera by the McNeive family from Ireland and uploaded to YouTube, where it's already racked up over a million views. You can watch the video at the bottom of this article.

In the video, Paul is seen trotting down the steps outside his house when he spots the tour bus, before exchanging pleasantries and making small talk with the McNeive family. "Sometimes I see the van, and sometimes I don't, and then when I do I always try and say hello," Paul explains. He then boards the bus briefly to pose for photographs.

The final eight-episode run of Breaking Bad is set to begin on US network AMC on August 11 and Paul recently predicted that the finale will provoke a strong reaction in fans. "I'm a huge fan of the show as well," he said in an interview with Buzzsugar. "You guys are gonna shit your pants!"

The acclaimed TV series began in 2008 and follows the fortunes of Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher played by Bryan Cranston who begins producing and selling crystal meth after being diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. Paul co-stars as White's partner in crime, Jesse Pinkman.

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Here's a few quick shots of the opening of the first episode of the final eight:

They only show a highlight reel of sorts in the video but someone in the comments section on the Youtube page explains the whole scene as:

"If you guys want to know what happened during this clip I'll explain in a nutshell.

Flash forward clip. Walt's house is abandoned, boarded up, and covered in graffiti. There are kids skateboarding in his empty pool. Walt breaks in and goes to the bedroom. He gets the Ricin from behind the outlet and pockets it.

Walt leaves and in the living room you see "HEISENBERG" spray painted on the wall. Walt goes to car, opens trunk, turns and sees his neighbor who drops her bag.
THE END."

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Holy. Shit.

And I thought I was finally getting over my obsession with BB and starting to just enjoy it without having to find out what every little thing means... I was wrong, August 11 can not come soon enough.

Reactions: Jonathan

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Copied this with proxmate=us in the URL so hopefully UKers should be able to watch.

Gonna try interpret the meaning of this before I read the comments :tough:

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Watching it right now, still near the beginning of Season 2. I love it so far!
Trying to mix between this, Dexter and The Walking Dead at the moment with a little Elementary chucked in for good measure.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
88a18fa69dab120655e6d3a50f52fa3b.jpg