The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Same is true here in America, unfortunately. Either they're unaware of the show or their general reaction (in a dull kind of voice) is "oh, is that show still on?"

For whatever reason, The Shield just slid under the radar. But the good thing is that if you look on the internet (IMDB, for example), 99% of people who actually watch the show for the first time have pretty much the same reaction you have and think it's one of the greatest shows (or things put on film, period) that they've ever watched.

Also, I hear the show was quite popular in France. So much so they played two episodes a week back-to-back starting with season six.

It's crazy really, not sure how it did slip under as well, like you said the first 3 seasons were popular which make it even more strange as it just gets better and better imo. Glad it got awards for the first season at least, Chiklis deserved an award and so did the show. Claudette deserved one too imo.

That's completely understandable, it is a brilliant show and it deserves praise. Have you ever seen Me, Myself & Irene? Antoine is a character in that and he is so different, made me laugh a few times just at how different they are.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that a few times several years ago. Anthony Anderson surprised me in the role as Antwon Mitchell because he's typically a non-serious, comedic actor but he proved in The Shield he can do drama very well.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I just kept thinking of the line "Love you daddy!" every time he spoke. Still, he played an antagonist very well, also lol so you spell it Antwon? I'm avoiding looking it up as something might be spoiled for me. :lol1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Stfu about The Shield in the breaking bad thread. Make a new thread noobs.

Not enough people watch unfortunately. I beg of you, watch it. I'm just so, so depressed right now, not saying why but The Shield did this to me.

I'll be back discussing BB soon, I just need to finish The Shield, given what I've just seen, that won't be long, don't worry, I still love BB.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Watched the first ep of it, absolutely awesome. Have no idea what the bald guy's name is but I'm already marking like mad for him, that ending completely swerved me as well.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
did anyone else mark when Beneke basically killed himself, I was lolling fo sho

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Walt better fuck some whore for revenge in this upcoming season.

I heard that apparently the main story of the coming episodes is Walt's the affair with Jr. Apparently the writers wanted to do something "nobody will see coming" I didn't see it coming tbf to them.