SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

um just one thing weebo its great picks but if you wanted it to be like this than never mind but i thought i would tell you that on the bottom match preview one it says instead of The New hart Foundation

It says The New Hardt Fundation

i just thought you might want to know to fix it up.

bartman

Reaction score
Ok here we go, my first shot at Riots. I will probably have made some mistakes regarding current storylines but I am still familiarizing myself with the SWA so give me some time. Here goes, enjoy.

-------------------------
f477b6c299.png
The show starts with a video package recapping the closing events of last week’s Riots. We see the finish to the handicap main event which saw Punk use a steel chair to disqualify himself and Randy Orton. We see the vicious attack carried out on both Booker T and the SWA Champion, Christian Cage. The video closes out with Adam McMichaels announcing his involvement in the attack, revealing himself to be the leader.

The Riots video package then plays before we cut to the arena where the camera pans in on thousands of screaming Riots fans. The pyro then goes off before the music of Adam McMichaels plays. There are huge boos as Adam McMichaels with Randy Orton, CM Punk, Chris Harris and James Storm standing behind him. James Storm takes a swig of his drink which causes Punk to react. He grabs the bottle and smashes it to the ground. Storm looks sad as the group progress down the ramp. Adam laughs at the crowd as he climbs up onto the apron. He gets into the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Adam McMichaels, Randy Orton, CM Punk and America’s Most Wanted!

The crowd boo at this attempt to get the crowd to “welcome†the group. Adam grabs Roberts’ mic and starts to speak.

Adam McMichaels: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Riots!

The crowd boo as Adam and the group chuckle amongst each other.

Adam McMichaels: I’m sure you all loved my attack last night, it was quite simply greatness. The whole handicapped match, the truly sickening attack on Booker T and then Christian Cage. Which reminds me. Christian Cage. That’ll teach you not to show up uncalled for. If you had minded your own business you wouldn’t have been suffering some serious injuries.

The crowd boo.

Adam McMichaels: You all know it’s true so don’t bother denying it. We have our beef with Booker T. Or should I say we had our beef with Booker T. You, Christian Cage have seriously annoyed us and you shall pay for your actions. I could always strip you of your SWA Championship.

The crowd boo angrily, showing some new found support for Christian.

Adam McMichaels: SHUT THE HELL UP! As I said, I could strip you of your title. But that would depreive me of seeing young Randy here kick your ass at WrestleSlam which, in the end, is what we all want, and will see.

The crowd are getting extremely angry, which pleases Adam.

Adam McMichaels: So no, I won’t strip you of your title. No, I’d prefer that you receive some physical pain which is why tonight...

Before our General Manager can continue though, he is interrupted by the countdown 5...4...3...2...1! And there he is, the SWA Champion, Christian Cage! The crowd go crazy with a huge pop for the champion. He smiles and signals to his peeps. He has his belt over his shoulder with a mic in his left hand and his right hand holding the title belt.

Christian Cage: Well look who it is, Adam McMichaels. As one John Cena used to say, The Champ is Here!

The crowd pop at the cheap rip at John Cena as Christian walks from side to side at the top of the ramp.

Christian Cage: Now last week, Booker T was brutally attacked along with me, I’ll get to that, but Booker got the worst of it and is currently in hospital so won’t be here tonight.

Crowd show some signs of disappointment but Cage continues.

Christian Cage: I’m a man on a mission. On a mission to rid SWA of you five. I don’t care how long it takes, I’ll make it happen. I’ll start with you, Randy. At WrestleSlam, you will be no more. I will destroy you. I will ensure that this title remains by my side.

Randy Orton: Hold on th...

Christian Cage: Whoa Randy! Didn’t you notice? I WAS TALKING!

Cage thinks for a second and comes up with something.

Christian Cage: How about this Randy, here is my proposal to you, let me end your career early. You get your title shot here tonight, how about it?

Randy Orton: Me, face you tonight? For the SWA Title? Well... wait NO! NO! My bones have yet to heal from Warzone. I reject your proposal.

Adam McMichaels: Wait a second, Randy. Now I am in agreement that this match will not happen tonight. However, you don’t have to wait till WrestleSlam to get the SWA Championship. I can see it right now. Next week on Riots. The SWA Championship. Christian Cage vs The Biggest Superstar in the SWA, RANDY ORTON! Yes, pure genius. The ratings will be golden.

Randy Orton: But...but...

Adam McMichaels: Then it’s official. Next week on Riots. Christian Cage vs Randy Orton for the SWA Championship. Oh and Christian, if you fail to retain your title, you will not receive a rematch as long as Randy is champion. And that shall be a very long time!

Christian chuckles and then drops his title. He darts for the ring, after the men in the ring. McMichaels and Orton slide out of the ring but Punk, Harris and Storm are still in the ring. Christian clotheslines Punk to the floor and hits a double bulldog taking Harris and Storm out. He then waits and as Punk gets up, Christian hits the Unprettier to huge approval from the crowd. Christian grabs a microphone.

Christian Cage: Next week, Randy, this will be you. Decked out in the ring with one man standing tall, the SWA Champion, the Instant Classic, Captain Charisma, CHRISTIAN CAGE!

Christian drops the mic and slides out of the ring, chasing McMichaels and Orton out of the ring as Christian looks back at the crowd.

-Commercial Break-

Mark Cellers: Hello everybody and welcome to Friday Night Riots. Now before the break we saw some shocking events unfold which resulted in the announcement of an SWA Championship match next week. Instead of facing the champion at WrestleSlam, Randy Orton will challenge Christian Cage next week.

Jake Reed: It is definitely going to be a match for the ages and possibly the best one in Riots history.

Mark Cellers: Without a doubt, Jake. Now first up tonight the Hardcore Championship will be defended in a proper match when Rob Van Dam attempts to win the belt. It’s RVD vs Rhino, and it’s happening next!

One of a Kind hits as the challenger, Rob Van Dam arrives at the top of the ramp. He receives a huge pop from this crowd here as he walks down the ramp, performing his usual taunts and signalling he will soon be the champ.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, the challenger, Rob Van Dam!

RVD runs down the final part of the ramp and slides into the ring he raises both arms and does one of his trademark taunts as his music dies down and he waits for his opponent, Rhino. The drum sounds as the Hardcore Champ arrives at the ramp. He jumps as high as possible and some pyro goes off. He then runs all the way down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, the Hardcore Champion, Rhino!

Mark Cellers: The two men are in the ring, the match is getting underway, this is hardcore action only on Riots!

Hardcore Championship: Hardcore Champion, Rhino vs Rob Van Dam

The two men circle the arena, preparing to square off. The two ECW Originals eye each other as the referee claps, gunning them on. Evenutally, RVD darts at the champion, trying to start the match off properly. The grapple towards the ropes. RVD grabs Rhino and tosses him to the other side of the ring, sending him bouncing off the ropes. RVD tries to take Rhino out but Rhino ducks and then comes flying back at RVD with a nice clothesline. The fans show their appreciation with some Rhino chants. Rhino raises his arms, showing his thanks for their support as Rob slowly gets back to his feet. Rhino runs after RVD and starts to throw some rights and lefts, hitting Rob Van Dam square on the head. Rhino then grabs RVD’s head and sends him straight into the mat with a sweet bulldog. The champion shows his hardcore mindset by sliding out of the ring and going for a weapon. He grabs a steel chair and gets back to his feet, but as he turns around he receives a huge Van Daminator to a huge pop. RVD goes for a pin. 1...2...NO!

RVD is shocked. He was thinking that he had it wrapped up in the early stages. He gets to his feet and pulls Rhino up. He sends him into the barricade and then runs at him. He goes for a clothesline over the barricade but Rhino dodges the attempt and as RVD turns around, nails him with a huge GORE! Rhino has won this already, surely. 1...2...NO! RVD kicks out at the very last second, to the surprise of most fans.

The Hardcore Champion climbs to his feet and eyes his opponent. As the Whole Damn Show climbs to his feet, the Man Beast hits a huge spinning spinebuster onto the concrete floor. Rhino raises both arms, saluting the fans. He then starts to kick at RVD repeatedly. The champ is trying to wear down his opponent. He spots the steel chair which was used recently and grabs it. He waits patiently for the King of Extreme to climb to his feet. As Rob turns around, Rhino goes for a steel chair shot straight to the head but RVD ducks and then hits a quick legsweep, flooring the champion. RVD gets to his feet and prepares himself. He steps back and then flips for some Rolling Thunder! The crowd pop as RVD slides into the ring and jumps to the turnbuckle. He dives for the Five Star Frog Splash! NO! The champion moved at the last second. RVD hits the mat hard, much to the surprise of these fans. Rhino slowly climbs to his feet and rolls RVD over for a pinfall. 1...2.. but RVD kicks out with some ease at the two count. Rhino climbs to his feet. He is hurting alot but must continue. The champion looks under the ring for some sort of weapon. He finds a table and pulls it out.He grabs it and takes it towards the ring post with no steps in front of it. He places it vertically so to hit a gore into it.

Rhino grabs Van Dam and moves him over towards the table. He gives him a few rights to lower the risk of him countering. The champion takes a few step backs and prepares. He prepares, taunting his opponent and then darts at RVD, but Rob returns the favour of countering each others finisher and moves out of the way from the speeding bullet as Rhino breaks the table and subsequently smashes his head into the ring post. Van Dam quickly grabs a steel chair and as Rhino woozily turns around, looking set to fall, RVD throws the chair into the air and jumps for a second VAN DAMINATOR! The crowd go crazy as Rhino is busted open. The blood is all over Rhino suddenly, which gives the fans some real excitement. Van Dam doesn’t go for a pin though, instead he slowly climbs to his feet and gives the crowd some appreciation, performing some taunts. He then grabs the Hardcore Championship from ringside and raises it in the air. He walks over to Rhino and rubs it in his face repeatedly, causing repeated shouts of pain from the War Machine. Van Dam finishes with a smack across the face with the belt. He then tosses the belt to the side and goes for a pin. 1...2...3...NO! Somehow, someway, the Hardcore Champion gets the shoulder up. Rob Van Dam is insensed though, certain that the referee had counted for three and that he should be champion. The referee denies this though.

Van Dam grabs Rhino and tosses him into the ring. RVD follows him and then starts to kick the champ repeatedly. Van Dam is clearly angry and simply wants to end this now. He throws repeated punches, causing further bleeding at the head of Rhino. Van Dam doesn’t care. He continues the punches, trying to get into the head of the Man Beast. He eventually stops and tries to pull Rhino up, but Rhino reverses and brings RVD down to the mat. Rhino gets some kicks in there and then, as RVD gets to his feet, Rhino hits a huge belly to belly suplex! The crowd pop at the athletisism of Rhino for such a big man. Rhino nods and then waits patiently. Slowly, RVD climbs to his feet and as he turns around, Rhino runs at him and hits the GORE! GORE! GORE! The crowd go crazy as the Champion goes for the pin. 1...2...3! Rhino retains the Hardcore Championship!

Winner: Still Hardcore Champion, Rhino!

Mark Cellers: What a match, folks! Rhino retains the Hardcore Championship.

Jake Reed: I can’t believe Rhino did it. RVD dominated for huge parts of the match, but Rhino found it in himself to pull out another Gore and win the match.

Mark Cellers: No doubt. Coming up next, Mr. Kennedy battles Kurt Angle.

Jake Reed: You can believe there’ll be some sort of involvement from Bret Hart.

-Commercial Break-

As we return to Riots, we are in the General Manager’s office. Adam is on the phone, he seems to be concluding his conversation.

Adam McMichaels: Yes, sir. Yes. I understand. Thanks for letting me know, goodbye.

Adam puts down the phone as Randy Orton walks into the office.

Randy Orton: Hey, boss.

Adam McMichaels: Yes, *sigh* Randy?

Randy Orton: I just wanted to know what sort of pain you plan on putting Christian through tonight?

Adam McMichaels: I’ve been thinking, and how about this, America’s Most Wanted vs Christian Cage and a partner of his choice.

Randy Orton: Sounds great, boss, but wouldn’t you be better just having another handicap match?

Adam McMichaels: See, I still have to give these fans something to cheer about, I still have ratings to consider and I have to keep things fresh.

Randy Orton: I understand, sir.

The cameras return to the arena as Orton gives his goodbyes.

Mark Cellers: Huge announcement right there. In our main event here on Riots, America’s Most Wanted vs The SWA Champion, Christian Cage and a partner of his choice.

Jake Reed: You have to wonder just who Cage will pick.

Mark Cellers: We’ll find out soon enough.

Turn Up The Trouble hits and Mr. Kennedy stands at the top of the ramp. He walks down the ramp and taunts the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, MISTTTTEERRRRR KENNNEEDDDYYYY!

Kennedy smiles and slides into the ring. He stares at Roberts and then raises both arms, awaiting his opponent.

Medal hits and the crowd goes wild as Kurt Angle walks onto the stage. He signals the crowd and then poses as lots of pyro goes off behind him, red, white and blue everywhere.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is the only Olympic Gold Medallist in pro wrestling history, Kurt Angle!

Angle pulls off his medal and raises it high in the air. He puts it in the corner of the ring and stares at his opponent. World’s Greatest Tag Team can be seen clearly watching in the crowd as the cameras return to the ring.

Mr. Kennedy vs Kurt Angle

The match kicks off as both men circle the ring. Angle goes for a hold quickly, and grabs Kennedy. He puts the Loudmouth into a nice headlock. He keeps it locked in and then eventually sends him into the ropes. As he comes bouncing back, Angle drills him with a HUGE clothesline, flipping Kennedy over. Angle looks around the arena and then kicks Kennedy in the face. He pulls Kennedy to his feet and throws some rights to the face. And then flips him over with a huge belly to back suplex. Kurt climbs to his feet and eyes Kennedy. He taunts the crowd and then, as Kennedy gets up, hits a huge European Uppercut taking Kennedy straight back down to the mat. Kurt Angle goes for the quick pin. 1...2... but a kick out at the very last second keeps Mr. Kennedy in the match.

Angle awaits his opponent to get to his feet. As Kennedy does, Angle gets behind him and begins a series of German suplexes. He hits the first with precision and keeps it locked in. He goes for the second and hits it sucessfully. He continues, hitting the third. The fans are on their feet. This is truly epic. In the early stages of this match, Angle is already using these German Suplexes to wear down Mr. Kennedy. He goes for it again and manages it perfectly. On his fifth attempt though, Kennedy reverses and hits a nice bulldog. Kennedy then waits for Angle. As Kurt gets to his feet, Kennedy hits a nice knee lift sending Angle straight back down to the mat.

Kennedy continues the offence, determined to get back into this match. He tries to pull Angle to his feet but Angle reverses and hits a nice DDT, sending Kennedy down to the mat. Angle dives over to Kennedy and locks in a headlock. He keeps the move applied, trying to pressure Kennedy into losing his consciousness. Angle eventually gives up and lets go. He instead applies a body scissors, which clearly causes more damage. Angle laughs as he tightens the grip and screams, trying to apply even more pressure. The cameras zoom in on Kennedy’s face. The Future of Sports Entertainment looks like he is about to burst. He is losing it, but he then notices the ropes aren’t too far and pulls his way towards them. He sticks a foot out and manages to reach the ropes much to Kurt Angle and the fans’ disappointment. Angle kicks Kennedy on the face as he climbs to his feet in anger. He quickly goes for the Ankle Lock! Almost the whole arena are on their feet, eager to find out what happens.

Suddenly the cameras zoom in on The New Hart Foundation who stand at the top of the ramp. Angle lets go, and tells Haas and Benjamin, who are still watching at ringside to go after them. Angle watches on as his men run up the ramp, but as he turns around, Bret Hart is in the crowd. He laughs and jumps over the barricade. He looks at Angle as suddenly Kennedy rolls him over for the pin. 1...2...3! Kennedy steals it.

Winner: Mr.

Kennedy slides out of the ring and jumps into the crowd, worried that Angle might retaliate. The cameras switch to Bret Hart who is laughing. Angle is red with fury. He slides out of the ring and chases after Hart. Hart jumps over the barricade again and runs off into the crowd. Angle tries to catch him as we cut over to Mark Cellers and Jake Reed.

Mark Cellers: Oh my god! Bret Hart just cost Kurt Angle the match!

Jake Reed: This is unacceptable. Bret Hart should be punished for his actions.

Mark Cellers: I wish that were possible, Jake. We were entertained to a great match here tonight though, with Kennedy stealing it.

Jake Reed: No doubt, Mike.

Mark Cellers: Moving on though, who will be the champion’s partner? Find out after the break!

-Commercial Break-

As we return, we see the SWA Champion getting ready for his match in his locker room. He is seen getting the tape around his hands and then practicing his right and lefts. He does a few jumps and then starts to make his way towards the arena.

Mark Cellers: Welcome back to Friday Night Riots. Coming up very soon, America’s Most Wanted vs Christian Cage and a partner of his choice.

Jake Reed: Here come AMW!

James Storm and Chris Harris stand at the top of the ramp. They receive many boos as they make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, America’s Most Wanted!

Harris and Storm climb into the ring and await their opponents.

5...4...3...2...1 and here comes the SWA Champion, Christian Cage. The crowd go crazy as the champion struts down the ramp. He signals them as he is welcomed.

Justin Roberts: And introducing their first opponent, the SWA Champion, Christian Cage!

Cage climbs into the ring and looks down the ramp as the arena goes silent, awaiting the arrival of Christian’s partner.

Mark Cellers: Who’s it gonna be?

IF YA SMMEELLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Mark Cellers: OHHHH MYYY GOODD!!!! The Rock is here on Riots!

Jake Reed: Holy sh**!

Everyone has their eyes on the entrance ramp. Suddenly the Rock appears at the top of the ramp. He smiles and acknowledges the crowd, he is clearly absolutely excited to be here while the crowd are well and truly shellshocked. This is the biggest moment in Riots history.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, he is The Great One, THE ROOOCCKK!!!

The crowd pop as The Rock jumps up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. He shakes hands with his partner, Christian Cage. Rocky smiles and looks around the arena. As the match is about to get underway, we are interrupted by Burn In My Light as Randy Orton appears at the top of the ramp in a suit. He struts down to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Randy Orton!

The crowd boo as Orton makes his way to the announce table and gets ready to commentate the match.

America’s Most Wanted vs The SWA Champion, Christian Cage and The Rock

Cage and Storm begin the match. Cage gets the better of Storm and takes him down to the mat. The crowd pop as Christian starts to kick Storm. He locks in a submission of sorts, but Storm easily reverses and the idea turns against Christian. James Storm pulls Christian towards Harris and tags him in. The two try to double team Cage, with some sort of suplex but Christian reverses and bounces off the ropes. As he comes back, he double clotheslines both of AMW and then runs over to his corner. He tags in The Rock to an absolutely momentus pop. The crowd go absolutely mental as The Rock clotheslines James Storm. Chris Harris climbs to his feet next and is granted the same fate. This time, Rocky goes back to his roots with a huge flying clothesline, flipping James Storm straight over. He runs at Harris and instead of clotheslining him, Rocky scoops Harris onto his back and hits a beautiful Samoan Drop. He goes for the pinfall. 1...2... Rocky thought he had it but at the last second, Storm broke it up.

Rocky decides its time to bring Christian back into the match and tags him in. Both men head over to Harris and throw some rights and lefts each. They then both lift Harris up for a nice double suplex. Rocky then heads over to his corner and watches on. Christian throws a right and then hits a nice DDT. He goes for the pin but Harris kicks out at two. Christian tries to slow down the pace and wear down Harris as he applies the body scissors. Christian keeps it locked for a while before Harris eventually makes his dive for the ropes. He manages to reach it, but the move will likely take it’s toll on Harris as the match wears on. Christian gets to his feet and throws some rights to the head of Harris. He walks over to Rocky and tags the Great One in again. The crowd let out another massive pop as Rock goes riot. He takes Harris down and then runs over to Storm’s corner and sends a high knee into the jaw of Storm causing him to fall off the apron.

Rocky then walks back over to Harris and as Chris climbs to his feet, Rock kicks him and goes for the Rock Bottom! He hits it with precision. He doesn’t go for a pin though. He instead looks down at his fallen opponent and prepares for the People’s Elbow, but as he bounces off the ropes James Storm grabs his neck and pulls him back, trying to get some payback. This gives Harris the time to get back to his feet and attack Rocky. He throws a couple of punches and then pulls his head, running and hits the bulldog. Harris runs over to Storm and makes the tag. Storm gets into the ring and goes after The Rock, however The Rock is superior, reversing it into the ROCK BOTTOM! The crowd go crazy as The Rock rolls Storm over for the pinfall. 1...2...3! The Rock wins the match!

Winners: SWA Champion, Christian Cage and The Rock

Mark Cellers: What a return for The Rock and what a win for him and the SWA Champion.

Randy Orton: Shut the hell up, Mike. This is totally undeserved!

Orton fumbles and rips off his headset. He gets out of his seat and heads into the ring. The Rock raises his eyebrow to an absolutely huge pop as Orton slowly backs off. He feels something on his back and turns around to a huge right from the SWA Champion. The crowd pop as Christian returns the favour of a beating. The Rock gives a hand but they do not inflict much damage, simply a few punches before Christian hands it over to The Rock. Rocky kicks him and then goes for the ROCK BOTTOM! The crowd go mental as The Rock raises his arm. IF YAAA SMEEELLLLL!!! hits as Mike and Jake bid us farewell

Mark Cellers: It saddens me to inform you that we have reached the end of our show. We hope you enjoyed and be sure to tune in next week. Goodnight!

The screens slowly fades as we zoom in on a smiling SWA Champion, Christian Cage alongside The Rock. Riots fans are welcomed with a surprise though, as the screen fades. A video begins to play. The Riots theme tune plays in the background as text flashes on the screen.

Narrator: NEXT WEEK!

Lightning flashes.

Narrator: Riots returns to its winning formula.

More lightning flashes along with an evil laugh heard in the distance.

Narrator: Next week, Riots returns to two hours

The laugh comes to an end as many Riots superstars are seen, along with the newest acquisition, The Rock. The video slowly comes to an end as the music fades out and the SWA Entertainment message appears.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Here is a review.

Best Match: America’s Most Wanted vs The SWA Champion, Christian Cage and The Rock. Others may not agree with me, but this had to be my favorite.

Worst Match: All were very good, there was not a worst match.

Best Promo-I liked the opening one, but i was a little confused, cause i have no idea who Adam McMichaels is. Is he made up? Overall it was a good and i liked how Christian and Orton came out.

Worst Promo: I didn't like the Randy Orton and McMichaels promo. I don't see Orton saying "Hey boss."

AC: It was a ok show, some few mistakes, but i can see you being a great booker if you continue to do this!

Check out WWE: A New Year Revolution if you have time.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match:RVD vs. Rhyno for the Hardcore title. Great length and completely filled with action. I loved it and I say keep that up.

Worst Mach: I do not think that there was one on here. You had a great debut show and yeah congratulations are deserved in my book.

Best Promo: Undoubtedly the opening promo. Cage was absolutely perfectly in character. I am going to go out on a limb and say it is the best Cage promo on Riots so far. Not o mention the huge announcement in regards to it. Great way to start a show and make a writing debut.

Worst Promo: I kind of didn't like Randy and McMichaels in the back. I thought it was kind of out of character for Randy to keep calling him sir and such when he is supposed to be a heel.

Additional Comments: I think you had a great Riot writing debut. I mean am really looking forward to the two hour extension. Really give you more time to utilize a lot more talent on the roster. Bringing in the Rock was unexpected and I am looking forward o seeing what your going to do with him.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Rhyno vs. RVD, I agree with SWA Anarchy GM, it has a lenghty match and it's definitely a hardcore one

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Cage/ Orton and McMichaels

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show! The Cage vs. Orton match will be a one hell of a match. Cage should not lose or else he will never have the title back. Good to see it's back in two hours next week. I am looking forward to it.

Weebo

Reaction score
Best Match: Rhyno vs. RVD

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: opener

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show, but don't get why Orton is getting his title match not. It seems like your are trying to be like WWE with Cena and making the match early. Does this mean it will not be Cage Vs. Orton at WrestleSlam?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Valentines Validation! We are anticipating a huge night tonight.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “We sure are JR! And our main event is a 30 Man Valentines Validation Battle Royal, where the winner will go to face the World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleSlam.â€￾

Jim Ross: “That man will either be Shawn Michaels, or Stone Cold Steve Austin, which we will find out tonight, when Shawn Michaels defends his World Heavyweight Championship against the Texas Rattlesnake.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That should be a great match! We also have Edge defending his Intercontinental Championship against Roddy Piper. Will Edge learn to respect these legends?â€￾

X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe vs Chris Sabin (c)

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the X-Division Championship."

Chris Sabin enters, gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Hell, Michigan, weighing 210 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Samoa Joe walks down the ramp and into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “And the challenger, from American Samoa, weighing 280 lbs, he is the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Joe and Sabin lock up in the middle of the ring. Joe pushes Sabin back into the corner, but Sabin turns it around. Sabin looks like he is going to let a clean break happen, but he suddenly slaps Joe across the face. Sabin then rolls out of the ring, and runs around ringside, as Joe gives chase. Sabin rolls back in the ring and waits for Joe. When Joe gets back in the ring, Sabin stomps him in the back. Sabin picks Joe up and Irish whips him across the ring. Joe bounces back and Sabin leap frogs him. Sabin turns around and Joe meets him with a right jab to the face. Joe then chops Sabin. Then another couple of jabs, forcing Sabin back into the corner. Joe then starts chopping Sabin again until Sabin falls down to the mat. Joe picks Sabin up, snapmares him, chops him in the back, kicks him in the chest, hits the ropes and knee drops Sabin in the face.

The crowd starts chanting, “Joe, Joe, Joe!â€￾

Joe makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Sabin. Sabin struggles up and Joe meets him with some stiff right jabs, forcing Sabin back into the corner again. Joe Irish whips Sabin across the ring, follows him in, and hits him with a knee lift to the jaw, knocking Sabin down, sitting in the corner. Joe then begins face-washing Sabin, before he hits the ropes, and hits a huge running kick to the side of Sabin’s head. Joe puts Sabin up on the top rope, appearing to set him up for the Muscle Buster, but Sabin pokes Joe in the eye. Joe staggers around and Sabin hits him with a tornado DDT. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Sabin starts kicking at Joe while he’s on the mat. Sabin picks Joe up and Irish whips him into the corner. Sabin charges in, but Joe back body drops Sabin, trying to get him out onto the floor, but Sabin lands on the apron. Sabin tries a shoulder to the mid-section of Joe, but Joe dodges and kicks Sabin in the face, sending Sabin out to the floor. Joe waits for Sabin to start to get to his feet, and when he does Joe bounces off the opposite ropes, and flies over the top rope with a twisting body press. Joe sets up a chair next to the guardrail. Joe then waits for Sabin to get to his feet. When Sabin does, Joe meets him with a series of right jabs, sitting Sabin in the seat he had set up. Joe then goes back to take a run-up, and hits Sabin with the Ole kick.

Crowd chants, “Joe, Joe, Joe!â€￾

Joe rolls Sabin back into the ring and makes a cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Joe gets up and bounces off the ropes, comes charging at Sabin, and Sabin hits a drop toe hold on Joe, causing Joe to go throat first into the second rope. Sabin picks Joe up in a scoop slam position and sets him up in a tree of woe, before going back to the opposite side of the ring, then hitting a Hesitation Dropkick on Joe. Sabin covers Joe, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin then begins choking Joe, and breaks on the referee’s count of four. Sabin picks Joe up and scoop slams him near the ropes, before going out to the apron, and hitting a springboard elbow on Joe. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Joe. Sabin then goes to the top rope, and when Joe gets up, hits him with a missile dropkick. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin picks Joe up and attempts to Irish whip Joe into the corner, but Joe reverses. Joe charges in at Sabin, but Sabin gets his boot up into the face of Joe. Sabin then runs out and snaps off a headscissors takedown on Joe. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin kicks Joe as Joe gets up. Then when Joe gets up Sabin his him with a backbreaker. Sabin goes to the top rope, and goes for a leg drop, but Joe dodges. Both men slowly get back to their feet. Sabin and Joe exchange right hands, before Joe gets the upper-hand with some quick open palm shots and some knees to the face. Joe Irish whips Sabin across the ring bounces off the opposite ropes to Sabin, and hits him with a flying big boot to the face. Joe gets up and hits a senton splash across the mid-section of Sabin. Joe makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Sabin and Joe get back to their feet, and Sabin bounces off the ropes. Joe takes Sabin down with a drop toehold and applies an stf. Sabin begins to struggle to the ropes, and Joe turns it into a cross face. Sabin rolls over so that Joe’s shoulders are down, 1…2.. kick out by Joe. Sabin gets to his feet and gets Joe up for the Cradle Shot but Joe slips out, and hits Sabin with a palm thrust to the throat of Sabin. Sabin rolls out of the ring onto the floor. Sabin then goes around to the ringside area, takes his belt and walks up the ramp. The referee counts Sabin out.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by count out, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Jim Ross: “So Sabin walks out on his title defence. Why? Because he felt he could not defeat Samoa Joe.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Now I’m sure that isn’t the reason JR. Sabin was probably injured.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Injured my Oklahoma ass. Sabin was just trying to preserve his title reign.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “So what if he was, that’s smart in my estimations.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Anyway, our broadcast colleague Todd Grishim is backstage with Edge.â€￾

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Now Edge, next you will be defending your Intercontinental Championship against Rowdy Roddy Piper. What are your thoughts on this?â€￾

Edge: “Well the interim General Manager put me in a match to ‘teach me respect.’ But you see I don’t have to respect people like Roddy Piper. Why would I have to respect some pasty old Scottish bastard?â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Well, how do you justify what you did to Ric Flair two weeks ago?â€￾

Edge: “Ric Flair deserved everything he got. You see Ric has stuck his nose where it doesn’t belong. Ric just needs to move aside, so that people like me can shine. And Ric says he is going to be in Piper’s corner tonight. Well Ric I really couldn’t give a damn, because I beat your bloodied ass around before, and I will do it again. And as for you Piper you old hack, don’t expect to walk out of the building tonight. I will retain MY Intercontinental Championship.â€￾

Video package airs showing Edge, and his feud with the legends.

Intercontinental Championship- Edge (c) vs Rowdy Roddy Piper

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Title.â€￾

Edge enters, poses on ramp, comes into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 250 lbs, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Roddy Piper enters accompanied by Ric Flair, and they make their way into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Glasgow, Scotland, Rowdy Roddy Piper.â€￾

Edge and Piper go nose to nose, and Edge slap Piper across the face. Piper looks to the crowd and rubs his cheek. Piper then slaps Edge back, as the noise echoes throughout the arena. Piper and Edge then start exchanging quick right hands. They just keep punching each other. Piper finally starts to get the advantage and knocks Edge down with a big right hand. Edge rolls out of the ring, but Ric Flair starts to chase him, so he climbs back in the ring. Edge pokes Piper in the eye and starts to hammer Piper with some right hands. Piper comes back with a poke to the eye of his own. Piper hits the ropes and runs at Edge, but Edge catches Piper with a big boot to the face. Edge then mounts Piper and starts with right hands to the forehead. Edge breaks on the referee’s count of 4. Edge gets up and stomps on the face of Piper. He picks Piper up and throws him into the ring post. Edge then pulls Piper out by the legs and rolls him up, 1…2. kick out by Piper. Edge stomps on Piper a few times before picking him up and Irish whipping him into the corner. Edge follows in and hits a Spear in the corner. Edge makes the cover, 1…2. Piper gets his foot on the bottom rope. Edge stomps away on Piper. Edge then picks Piper up and appears to be setting him up for Edge-cution. Piper rams Edge back into the corner and starts hitting him with some stiff body shots. Piper then chops Edge across the chest. And again. Piper whips Edge across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Piper then charges in, but Edge gets his boot up to the face of Piper. Edge then grabs Piper from behind and hits the Edge-o-matic. Edge gets the cover, 1…2. kick out by Piper. Edge looks frustrated, and is pulling his hair. Edge goes back to the corner and is readying himself for a spear. Piper gets up and charges at Piper, but Piper dodges, sending Edge into the second turnbuckle. Piper then gets Edge with a back suplex. Both men are on the mat. The referee begins his count. Piper gets up at 5, Edge at seven. Piper hits an inverted atomic drop on Edge, then scoop slams him. Piper then uses a fist drop on the nose of Edge. Piper makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Edge. Piper sets Edge up for the piledriver, but Edge rolls out of the ring. Flair then throws Edge right back in the ring. Edge is sitting down next to the ropes, begging off Piper. Then all of a sudden, Edge uses Piper’s tights to pull Piper into the second rope throat-first. Edge then pulls Piper into the middle of the ring and hits an Edge-cution. Edge then goes back and prepares to spear Piper. Flair drags Piper out of the ring. Edge follows him out and punches Flair in the face, right next to the announce area. Flair chops him back. Edge picks up a steel chair and swings at Flair, knocking Flair out on the floor. Piper takes Edge down and starts swinging right hands wildly. Edge tries to escape and runs in the ring, but Piper gives chase and slaps the Sleeper on Edge. Edge turns and rolls up Piper, holding the tights. The referee counts, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, and still Intercontinental Champion, Edge.â€￾

Edge runs out of the ring and down the ramp, as the referee runs after him and gives him his Intercontinental Championship.

Jim Ross: “So Edge has retained his Intercontinental Title by cheating.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And it looks like he still has not learned to respect the legends.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I don’t know if Edge will ever learn to respect the legends that paved the way for him to come into the wrestling business.â€￾

Bret Hart backstage with Teddy Hart, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart.

Bret Hart: “Now boys, I know you have your World tag team Championship defence against the Hardyz next, and I know you won’t let me down.â€￾

Teddy Hart: “Don’t worry Bret, these belts aren’t going anywhere.â€￾

Bret Hart: “And I also know that you will be there to help them Nattie.â€￾

Nattie Neidhart: “Of course I will.â€￾

Bret Hart: “And we also know that I will be winning the Valentines Validation Battle Royal tonight. And here is how we are going to ensure it..â€￾

Nattie Neidhart closes locker room door.

Video airs explaining the rivalry between the Hardyz and The Next Generation Hart Foundation.

World Tag Team Championship- The Next Generation Hart Foundation (c) vs the Hardyz

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag tem match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Tag Team Championships.â€￾

The Next Generation Hart Foundation enter, with Nattie Neidhart accompanying them, waving the Canadian flag.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, being accompanied by Nattie Neidhart, weighing a combined weight of 460 lbs, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.â€￾

The Hardyz enter. Jeff dances on the top of the ramp as Matt throws the V1 sign while fireworks go off. The Hardyz then climb in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing a combined weight of 460 lbs, Matt and Jeff, the Hardyz.â€￾

Jeff Hardy and Harry Smith start the match off. Smith grabs a side headlock on Jeff, but Jeff presses against the ropes and pushes him off. Smith bounces off the ropes, and comes back with a shoulder tackle. Harry hits the ropes, Jeff does a drop down and Harry goes over him, hits the ropes, and Jeff takes Harry down with an arm drag. Jeff twists Smith’s arm and walks over to tag in Matt. Matt comes in the ring and hits a punch to the mid-section. Matt Irish whips Smith across the ring, and when Smith bounces back, hits him with an elbow to the jaw. Matt then hits an elbow drop on Smith and makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Smith. Matt whips Smith into the corner and charges in, looking for a clothesline, but Smith rolls out of the way. Smith then goes and tags in Teddy Hart. Teddy comes into the ring and hits a running spin kick on Matt. Teddy goes for the cover, 1…2 kick out by Matt. Teddy then stomps on Matt as he gets up and drags him to his corner, to tag in Smith. Smith kicks away at Matt, then hits him with a suplex. Smith makes a cover, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Smith tags Teddy, then picks up Matt and hits a back breaker, leaving Matt across his knee. Teddy goes to the top rope on Matt, while Matt is still in the same position. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. Jeff breaks it up. The referee yells at Jeff to gets back in his corner, so while the referee is distracted, Teddy and Smith take advantage by stomping on Matt together. Smith leaves the ring and Teddy makes the cover. The referee notices, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Teddy yells at the referee for not being in position quickly. Teddy mounts Matt and starts hitting him with right hands as the referee counts. Teddy then tags Smith in. Smith comes in and makes a cover, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Smith picks matt up and knees him in the mid-section. Smith then gets Matt up for a Running Powerslam, but Matt slips out and pushes Smith into the corner. Matt then comes in and hits a clothesline in the corner on Smith, then takes him down with a bulldog. Matt slowly makes his way to Jeff, but Teddy runs across the ring and knocks Jeff off the apron. Teddy then goes back to his corner. Smith grabs Matt by the ankle, drags Matt back to his corner, grape vines Matt’s leg, and tags Teddy in. Teddy elbows Matt in the back. Teddy makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Matt. Teddy tags Smith in and Smith stomps on Matt. He waits for Matt to start to get back to his feet, then hits the ropes, and goes for a clothesline, but Matt ducks and underhooks the arm, then drives Smith down with a side effect. Matt makes his way to Jeff and makes the tag, as Smith also makes the tag to Teddy. Jeff jumps over the top rope and hits a spring kick on Teddy, knocking him to the mat. Jeff then charges at Smith, and knocks him over the top rope onto the floor with a clothesline. Jeff then charges at Teddy and knocks him down with a one-arm sleeper slam. Jeff makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Teddy. Jeff picks Teddy up, and Teddy pokes Jeff in the eyes. Teddy then charges at Jeff, but Jeff catches him with a hurrancanrana, sending Teddy sitting in the corner. Jeff charges in at teddy and hits the hanging dropkick. Jeff drags Teddy away from the ropes and makes the cover, 1…2. Smith breaks up the pinfall attempt. Matt charges at Smith, but Smith sends Matt over the top rope with a back body drop. Jeff runs up the turnbuckle and goes for Whisper In The Wind on Teddy as he gets back to his feet, but Smith pushes him out of the way. Smith then goes back to his corner, and Teddy struggles across to make the tag. Smith comes in the ring and hits Jeff in the forehead with some right hands. Smith then picks Jeff up for a suplex, but instead drops him across the top rope, ribs first. Smith then knees Jeff in the face, sending him to the floor. Teddy climbs into the ring, runs at the ropes, and jumps over onto Jeff with a corkscrew body press. Teddy rolls Jeff back into the ring and Smith makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jeff. Smith goes over and tags Teddy. Teddy picks Jeff up and attempts to suplex him but Jeff slips out the back and goes for a back suplex, but Teddy flips and lands on his feet. Teddy puts Jeff in a waist lock, runs into the ropes, and rolls him up, 1…2.. kick out by Jeff. Jeff gets up and Teddy floors him with a spin kick. Teddy drags Jeff to his corner and tags in Smith. Smith comes in and tries to powerslam Jeff, but Jeff slips out the back and starts to run over to tag Matt, but Smith makes a desperate lunge and grabs the leg of Jeff. Smith stands up and Jeff hits him with a twisting kick to the jaw. Jeff dives to Matt and makes the tag. Matt comes in and knocks Smith down with a clothesline. Matt knocks Teddy off the apron with a running forearm. Smith goes for a clothesline, but Matt ducks and takes him down with the side effect. Matt calls for the Twist of Fate. Smith gets up and Matt kicks him in the mid-section and takes attempts the Twist of fate, but Nattie Neidhart hooks Smith’s arm around the rope, holding him up while Matt goes down and hits the mat hard. Teddy then goes to the top rope and hits Open Hart Surgery on Matt. Teddy knocks Jeff off the apron, and Smith makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, and still the World Tag Team Champions, Harry Smith and Teddy Hart, The Next Generation Hart Foundation.â€￾

Jim Ross: “The Next generation Hart Foundation retain their belts, but not without controversy.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well controversy seems to follow these guys around.â€￾

Jim Ross: “We know head backstage to Todd Grishim, as he is with Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title, Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾
Crowd cheers.

Todd Grishim: “Steve next you go one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels. How confident are you going into your match with Shawn?â€￾

Steve Austin: “Todd, I am extremely confident tonight.â€￾

Crowd: “What?â€￾

Steve Austin: “Well last week, sure Michaels hit Stone Cold with Sweet Chin Music.â€￾

Steve Austin: “Which is probably why you’re asking this question.â€￾

Steve Austin: “But it don’t matter that he hit me with sweet Chin Music last week.â€￾

Steve Austin: “Because tonight I’m going to hit him with a Stone Cold Stunner.â€￾

Steve Austin: “And then walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship, and that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!â€￾

Story of Austin and Michael’s feud is shown in a video package.

World Heavyweight Championship- Shawn Michaels (c) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship.â€￾

Shawn Michaels comes out, poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off behind him, then goes down into the ring, and poses in the middle of it.

Lillian Garcia: “From San Antonio, Texas, weighing 220 lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Steve Austin walks down to the ring, and poses on all four of the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “And the challenger, from Victoria, Texas, weighing 260 lbs, Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

The referee gets the World Heavyweight Championship belt off of Michaels and holds it aloft in the air, and both men look up at it. Austin then rocks Michaels with a right hand, and the bout begins with a slug fest between the two. Austin gets on top, and starts punching Michaels in the corner. Austin starts to kick Michaels, then Irish whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Austin chases Michaels in, but Michaels elbows Austin in the jaw. Michaels comes out of the corner and starts to chop Austin. Michaels sends Austin back against the ropes, and Irish whips him. Austin bounces off the ropes, ducks a Michaels clothesline, bounces off the ropes again, and hits a Lou Thesz press on Michaels, then hits him with right hands to the face as the referee counts. Austin gets off at four. Austin and Michaels get back to their feet, and Austin begins chopping Michaels, sending him back to the corner. Michaels makes a quick escape out of the ring, trying to avoid more chops from Austin. Austin follows him out and Michaels meets him with a kick to the mid-section, then tries to send Austin head first into the steps. Austin blocks and sends Michaels into the steps by the hair. Austin then keeps picking Michaels head up by the hair, and slamming his head down over and over again. Austin tries to Irish whip Michaels into the announce table, but Michaels reverses and sends Austin into it. Michaels rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count. Michaels charges at Austin who is against the announce table, but Austin back body drops Michaels over the announce table onto Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. Austin then takes the black cover of the table and the monitors. Austin gets on top of the announce table, and picks Michaels up on top of it to. Austin then sets Michaels up for a piledriver, but Michaels reverses with a double leg takedown, and vaults Austin into the steel steps at ringside. Michaels rolls in and out of the ring again, again breaking the referee’s count. Michaels picks Austin up, and it is shown that Austin hitting the steel steps has sliced his forehead open. Michaels begins hitting Austin with right hands to the opened up forehand, as the blood starts to stream down Austin’s face. The blood is all over Michaels’ right hand. Michaels slams Austin’s head against the apron, the rolls him back into the ring, before then following Austin in. Michaels makes the cover, 1…2. Kick out by Austin. Michaels picks Austin up and chops him, sending Austin back into the corner. Michaels continues to chop Austin, until Austin turns the tables and puts Michaels against the corner, and chops Michaels. Austin then starts laying in with his right boot to the mid-section of Michaels, until he sends Michaels to the mat,. Austin then stomps a mudhole in Michaels and walks it dry. Austin picks Michaels up and suplexes him, then makes the cover, 1…2 kick out by Michaels. Michaels slowly gets to his feet as Austin kicks at him. Austin picks Michaels up for a back suplex, but Michaels rolls over, and Austin falls into a Michaels cover, 1…2. kick out by Austin. Michaels gets back to his feet, and Austin takes him down with a vicious clothesline. Austin covers Michaels, 1…2. Kick out by Michaels. Austin picks Michaels up and Irish whips him. Michaels bounces off the ropes and kicks Austin in the chest, as Austin was setting up for a back body drop. Michaels then bounces off the ropes again, but Austin catches him in a sleeper. Michaels quickly reverses into a back suplex, and both men are down on the mat. The referee starts his count as both men slowly get back to their feet. They are both back up by five. They trade right hands and Austin gets the advantage, then Irish whips Michaels. Michaels bounces off the ropes, ducks an Austin clothesline, bounces off the ropes again, and hits a flying forearm. Michaels springs back up to his feet, and when Austin gets back to his, hits Austin with an inverted atomic drop. Michaels then knocks Austin down with a right hand. Austin gets up quickly and Michaels knocks him over again with another right hand. Michaels then scoop slams Austin, and slowly heads up to the top rope. Austin cuts him off, and goes up after Michaels. Austin then takes Michaels flying back into the ring with a superplex. Both men are down, as the referee starts his count again. He gets up to seven and both men get back to their feet. Michaels charges at Austin, who attempts a knee to the mid-section, but Michaels jumps over it and rolls Austin up, 1…2.. kick out by Austin. Austin and Michaels both get back to their feet, and Michaels charges at Austin, but Austin hits him with a spinebuster. Austin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Michaels. Austin gets up and waits for Michaels to get back to his feet, readying for a Stone Cold Stunner. Austin goes for the stunner, but Michaels pushes him off into the corner. Michaels attempts Sweet Chin Music, but Austin ducks and his feet hit the turnbuckle. Austin then hits a Stone Cold Stunner, but it sends Michaels through the ropes and onto the floor. Austin goes out after Michaels and rolls him back into the ring, then climbs in himself and makes the cover, 1…2.. Michaels gets his foot on the bottom rope. Austin waits for Michaels to get back to his feet again for a Stone Cold Stunner. Austin goes for it, but Michaels catches his foot, then hits a short arm clothesline to send Austin to the mat. Michaels goes up to the top rope and hits a flying elbow drop. Michaels then soots up the band. Michaels charges in for Sweet Chin Music, but Austin ducks and gets Michaels up onto his shoulders. Michaels slips out the back, Austin turns around and Michaels hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels covers Austin, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, and still the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Jim Ross: “What an amazing hard fought battle! But in the end Shawn Michaels retains his World Heavyweight Championship.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What an amazing match! Stone Cold came so close, yet Shawn Michaels was still able to prevail!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next we have the 30 Man Battle Royal. The winner of this match will go on to face the World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleSlam. Here is a special look at this match.â€￾

30 Man Valentines Validation Battle Royal video package plays.

30 Man Valentines Validation Battle Royal​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is the 30 Man Valentines Validation Battle Royal. Now in this match we will start with two men in the ring. Every ninety seconds a new participant will enter. To be eliminated from this match you must be thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor. Now introducing the man who will enter number one.â€￾

Bret Hart comes down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 220 lbs, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart.â€￾

AJ Styles poses at the top of the ramp, then poses in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “And the man who drew number two, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 220 lbs, the Phenomenal AJ Styles.â€￾

AJ and Bret lock up in the middle of the ring. AJ overpowers Bret and sends him back into the corner. AJ starts chopping Bret, before Bret pokes him in the eye. Bret then puts AJ in the corner and begins chopping AJ. Bret then tries to start to throw AJ over the top rope, but AJ fights him off with right forearms to the forehead. Bret retreats back, and AJ grabs him by the hair, and rams his head into the turnbuckle.

The buzzer has gone off, and Petey Williams jogs down and slides into the ring. Petey goes straight after AJ with some right forearms, while Bret rests against the ropes. Petey backs AJ into the corner, and Bret comes over to help Petey, as both Bret and Petey kick AJ in the corner. Bret walks away from the corner to pose to the crowd. Bret then goes back to the corner and Petey and Bret try to manoeuvre AJ over the top rope. They are having trouble because AJ has hooked onto the ropes.

The buzzer goes off and Gangrel comes out, spits blood, then walks down and enters the ring. Gangrel immediately hits Petey with a forearm to the back, and drags him over to another corner, while AJ comes back at Bret with kicks to the mid-section. AJ starts forearming Bret in the head, then Irish whips him. AJ goes down for a back body drop, but Bret spots it and kicks him in the chest, then takes him down with a clothesline. Meanwhile Gangrel is trying to force Petey over the top rope, but Petey is fighting it, not allowing himself to be eliminated.

The buzzer goes off and Teddy Hart runs down to the ring. Teddy and Bret both grab Gangrel from behind and throw him over the top rope, while he was trying to eliminate Petey.

Gangrel has been eliminated.

Bret goes after Petey with stomps in the corner, while Teddy goes over to AJ, bot AJ comes at him with kicks to the thigh. AJ Irish whips Teddy, but Teddy does not bounce off the ropes, instead he holds onto them. AJ charges in at Teddy and Teddy back body drops him, but AJ lands on the apron. Teddy, thinking he has eliminated AJ, shows off to the crowd, but AJ hits with a springboard forearm to the back of the head.

The buzzer goes off and Alex Shelley poses at the top of the ramp, then jogs down into the ring. Shelley immediately goes after AJ, as Bret and Teddy try to double team Petey. Petey starts to fight it off with elbows to the side of the head of both man, sending them back near the middle of the ring. Petey charges in at them, and they attempt a double back body drop, but Petey grabs a hold of them around the neck, and plants both of them with ddts. Meanwhile Shelley is hitting forearms in the corner on AJ. Shelley then tries to eliminate AJ, but Petey runs over and hits Shelley in the back with a forearm. As AJ catches a breather Petey tries to eliminate Shelley in the corner.

The buzzer goes off, as Scott Hall walks out to the ring. Hall climbs in and Petey charges at him and attempts a cross-body, but Hall catches him, then takes him over with a fallaway slam. Shelley charges in at Hall, and Hall takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Teddy turns around and Hall grabs him around the throat, then takes him down with a Chokeslam. AJ attempts a forearm on Hall, but Hall blocks, before hitting him with two right hands, and a discus clothesline. Bret comes in at Hall, and Hall catches him with a kick to the mid-section, then sets him up for the Razor’s Edge, but Hart counters with a back body drop. Hall gets back to his feet, and Petey charges at him, then takes him down with a Russian legsweep. Petey goes back to work on AJ in the corner.

The buzzer goes off as Kevin Thorn jogs out to the ring. Thorn jumps in and straight away goes after Teddy in the corner. Bret comes over to help Teddy, while Petey and Shelley double team Hall in the corner. AJ rests in a corner by himself. AJ goes over and hits Bret in the back. AJ then tries to tip Bret out over the top rope, but Bret fights it off. Bret pokes AJ in the eye, then hits him with an atomic drop, before clotheslining him to the mat. Shelley and Petey are trying to get Hall over the top rope, but Hall fights them off. Hall then takes both men down with a double clothesline. Thorn has fought back against teddy in the corner, and is hammering away on the back of Teddy with right forearms. Thorn turns around, and Bret charges at him, but Thorn takes him down with a sit-out spinebuster. Teddy has gone up to the top rope behind Thorn, but Thorn realises and knocks Teddy down onto the top rope groin first. Thorn then takes Teddy down with the Kiss of Death.

The buzzer goes off, and Jay Lethal runs out to the ring. Petey charges in at Lethal, but Lethal goes behind and nails him with a flip over dragon suplex. Shelley charges in at lethal, and Lethal takes him over with a hip toss, then cartwheels into a dropkick. Bret attempts a clothesline on Lethal, but Lethal ducks, then hits Bret with the Lethal Combination. Lethal turns around and Hall boots him in the mid-section, before picking him up and executing the Razor’s Edge on him. Shelley then comes off the top rope with a dropkick to the back of Hall. Teddy runs and hits Shelley with a spin kick to the jaw. AJ comes from behind Teddy and catches him with a back suplex into a faceplant. Thorn then digs his shoulder into AJ, and rams him back into the turnbuckle, then starts hitting AJ with right hands to the face.

The buzzer goes off, and Harry Smith comes running out to the ring. Smith goes after Thorn, and is joined by Teddy. Meanwhile, Lethal scoop slams Shelley, then heads to the top rope. Smith and Teddy see this, and run at Lethal, then knocking him off the top rope onto the floor.

Jay Lethal has been eliminated.

Smith and Teddy then turn their attention back to Thorn, and start hitting him in the corner. Hall is battling Bret, Petey and AJ are in a corner, and Shelley is resting on the mat. Bret is trying to eliminate Hall, so Teddy and Smith run across to help. AJ and Thorn run across, as AJ attacks Teddy, and Thorn attacks Smith. Hall knees Bret in the mid-section, hits his head against the turnbuckle, then takes the advantage over Bret in the corner. Smith has hit Thorn with a low blow, then hits him with a Running Powerslam. Smith then goes over and helps Teddy. Teddy and Smith hit AJ with a double back suplex, then pose to the crowd.

The buzzer goes off, and Brian Kendrick sprints out, and jumps up onto the apron. Kendrick then hits a dropkick to the back on both Teddy and Smith. Kendrick picks Teddy up, and attempts Sliced Bread #2, but Smith catches him, and both Teddy and Smith throw Kendrick over the top rope.

Brian Kendrick has been eliminated.

Smith and Teddy then go back to double teaming AJ in the corner, while Bret and Petey are in another corner, and Shelley is attempting to fight back against Hall in the corner. Shelley pokes Hall in the corner, then goes up to the second rope, but Hall spots it, and hits him with a big right hand. Hall then climbs up the ropes with him, and hits Shelley with a huge fallaway slam. Petey charges in at Hall, and Hall hits him with a discus clothesline.

The buzzer goes off and John Cena walks out to the ring. While Cena has been walking out to the ring, Hall has Thorn set up for the Razor’s Edge near the ropes. Thorn reverses with a back body drop, and sends Hall out over the top rope.

Scott Hall has been eliminated.

Cena comes in the ring, and dodges a Teddy clothesline, and hits him with a protoplex. Cena signals ‘You can’t see me,’ to him, then starts to run towards the ropes. Smith comes at Cena with a clothesline though, but Cena ducks, and protoplexes him across Teddy. Petey then runs at Cena, and Cena gets him up for the FU. Petey grabs onto the ropes to try to stop it, but instead Cena just FU’s Petey over the top rope.

Petey Williams has been eliminated.

Bret then comes from behind Cena with an elbow to the back of the head, then starts stomping on Cena while holding onto the ropes. Bret then drives his boot across the windpipe of Cena. Shelley and AJ battle in the corner, and Teddy and Smith slowly start to get to their feet.

The buzzer goes off and Matt Hardy runs out and into the ring. Matt comes in and clotheslines Teddy who is picking himself up in the corner, then comes out with a bulldog on Teddy, and clotheslining Smith at the same time as Smith tries to get back to his feet. Shelley runs in at Matt, and Matt takes him down with a side effect. Matt then calls for a Twist of Fate on Shelley, but Thorn interferes with a kick to the mid-section o Matt. Thorn then runs back to hit the ropes, but instead runs into Cena, who back body drops him over the top rope.

Kevin Thorn has been eliminated.

Bret has gone back to AJ and is trying to tip him over the top rope, while Shelley and matt fight in the corner, and Cena, Teddy and Smith all try to recuperate.

The buzzer goes off and Hernandez jogs out into the ring. Hernandez slides in and Shelley runs at him. Hernandez takes him belly to belly, that sends Shelley out to the apron. Matt runs at Hernandez, who belly to belly suplexes Matt into Shelley, inadvertently knocking Shelley to the floor.

Alex Shelley has been eliminated.

Teddy stumbles over to Hernandez, who kicks him in the mid-section, then takes Teddy up, and dumps him with a Border Toss. Smith comes form behind Hernandez with a twisting back suplex. AJ then kicks Smith in the mid-section, and hits him with a pumphandle gutbuster.

The buzzer goes off, and Paul London sprints out to the ring, slides through the ropes, and gets thrown straight over the top rope by Bret Hart.

Paul London has been eliminated.

Matt charges at AJ, and AJ hits him with a spin kick. AJ then sets up for the Styles Clash, but Matt reverses with a back body drop. AJ uses the ropes to pull himself up, and Matt clotheslines him over them.

AJ Styles has been eliminated.

Smith and Teddy are trying to double team Hernandez, but Hernandez is fighting them off. Teddy charges in at Hernandez in the corner, and Hernandez belly to belly suplexes him into the turnbuckle. Smith runs at Hernandez and Hernandez hits him with an elbow. Matt is resting in the corner, and Cena is trying to get Bret Hart over the top rope unsuccessfully.

The buzzer goes off, and Christopher Daniels runs out to the ring. Matt gets up to go meet Daniels, and Daniels hits him with left jabs to the face, then an enzuiguri. Daniels then charges at Bret and takes him down with an STO. Teddy turns around, and Daniels gets him up and takes him down with a Death Valley driver. Smith turns around, Daniels boots him in the mid-section, and takes him down with the Angel’s Wings. Daniels goes up to the top rope and hits the Best Moonsault Ever on Smith. Hart comes from behind with a clothesline to the back of the head of Daniels. Hart picks Daniels up and moves him into a corner, before kicking him in the mid-section repeatedly. Bret then uses his foot to choke Daniels in the corner.

The buzzer goes off and Edge runs out to the ring. Matt gets up and Edge spears him. Bret turns around and Edge spears him. Cena comes towards Edge, and Edge spears him. Daniels moves away from the corner and Edge spears him. Edge spears Hernandez. Edge spears Teddy. Edge spears Smith. Edge goes for a spear on Matt, but Matt jumps, and Edge goes into the second turnbuckle. Edge gets up and Matt hits him with the Twist of Fate. Everyone is down for Matt. Matt picks up Teddy, and attempts to throw him over the top rope, but Teddy lands on the apron. Matt turns around thinking he has thrown Teddy out, but Teddy comes back in. Matt turns around and Teddy catches him with a jawbreaker, then a running spin kick to the jaw.

The buzzer goes off, and Low Ki runs out to the ring. Teddy goes for a clothesline, but Low Ki ducks and catches Teddy with a yakuza kick. Smith gets up, and Low Ki kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him down with the Ki Crusher. Low Ki goes to the top rope and hits the Warrior’s Way on Smith. Low Ki turns around, a Daniels hits him with a running STO. Daniels turns around, and Matt Hardy underhooks him, and takes him down with the side effect. Edge comes from behind Hardy with the Edge-o-matic. Edge turns and Hernandez floors him with a massive clothesline. Cena comes from behind with a protoplex. Cena does the, ‘You can’t see me,’ then the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Cena waits for Hernandez to get back to his feet, when Smith gets him from behind with a twisting back suplex.

The buzzer goes off, and Vampiro jogs out to the ring. Smith goes for a clothesline, but Vampiro ducks and hits a discus clothesline. Cena is picking himself up, and Vampiro tries to clothesline him out, but Cena pulls down the top rope, and Vampiro holds on, on the apron. Edge charges at Cena for a Spear, but Cena sidesteps, and Edge Spears Vampiro off the apron.

Vampiro has been eliminated.

Cena tries to throw Edge out, but Edge gabs a tight hold of the ropes, then hits Cena with a low blow using the heel of his boot. Edge takes Cena down with the Edgecution. Edge turns around, and Smith gets him up for a Running Powerslam, but Edge rakes the eyes of Smith, then slips out, before taking him down with the Edge-o-matic.

The buzzer goes off, and Kane walks out to the ring. Kane goes for a clothesline on Edge. But Edge ducks, hits the ropes, and Kane hits him with a big boot. Smith and Teddy both stumble to their feet, and Kane gets them both by the throat. Both men rake Kane’s eyes, and Kane stumbles back towards the ropes. Both men charge at Kane, but Kane hits a double back body drop, sending Smith and Teddy to the floor.

Harry Smith and Teddy Hart have been eliminated.

Bret hits Kane with a chop block from behind, then starts stomping away on Kane’s legs. Low Ki and Daniels are trading chops in a corner, Edge is down on the mat, and Cena and Matt are trying to gain leverage on each other in a corner to eliminate each other, but no man looks close to succeeding.

The buzzer goes off, and Jeff Jarrett walks out to the ring. Jarrett hits Cena with a Russian legsweep from behind. Matt stumbles out of the corner, and Jarrett twists his arm, then hits him with the Stroke. Bret tries to grab Kane’s legs for a Sharpshooter, but Kane pushes him off, directly into Jarrett. Both men get back to their feet next to each other, and Kane runs through them both with a double clothesline. Kane turns around and Edge catches him with a Spear. Edge tries to pick Kane up to eliminate him, but Kane is too heavy. Kane is all dead weight, and Edge is struggling. Edge gives up and turns around, where Daniels gets him up, then takes him down with a death valley driver. Daniels turns, and Low Ki hits him with a huge front on dropkick, sending the back of Daniels head into the second turnbuckle.

The buzzer goes off, and JBL gets drove out in a limousine, then walks to the ring. Low Ki goes for a heel kick on JBL, but JBL ducks, hits the ropes and hits Low Ki with a Clothesline From Hell. Daniels slowly gets back to his feet, and JBL kicks him in the mid-section, then hits him with a Powerbomb. Jarrett gets up and JBL hits him with a short-arm clothesline. JBL bounces off the ropes, and hits Edge with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL waits for Kane to get back to his feet, and attempts a Clothesline From Hell, but Kane ducks, and hits a Chokeslam on JBL. Kane grabs Bret by the throat, but Bret kicks Kane in the mid-section repeatedly, until he let Bret go. Bret attempts a suplex on Kane, but can’t get him over. Kane counters with a suplex of his own.

The buzzer goes off, and Brock Lesnar jogs out to the ring. Lesnar comes from behind Kane, and takes him down with a German suplex. Matt gets to his feet, and Brock takes him over with a belly to belly. Daniels stumbles to Brock, and Brock military presses him, then throws him over the top rope.

Christopher Daniels has been eliminated.

Brock waits for Jarrett to get to his feet, then takes Jarrett over the top rope with an F5. Bret gets to his feet and charges at Brock, but Brock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Edge gets up and Brock German suplexes him. Cena and Low Ki both get to their feet, and get hit with a double clothesline from Brock. JBL gets to his feet, and Brock hits the F5 on him. Brock is the only man standing in the ring, as he has taken everyone else down.

The buzzer goes off, and Jeff Hardy runs out to the ring. Brock goes for a clothesline on Jeff, but Jeff ducks, runs up the turnbuckle, and hits Brock with a whisper in the wind. Kane gets to his feet, and Jeff goes for a Twist of Fate, but Kane pushes him off. Jeff bounces back off the ropes, and Kane hits him with a big boot. Kane then grabs Low Ki, and tries to throw him over the top rope, but Low Ki lands on the apron. Low Ki is about to springboard in, but Kane hits him with an uppercut, knocking Low Ki to the floor.

Low Ki has been eliminated.

JBL pushes Kane back into the corner, and starts hitting him with right hands to the head. Edge has Cena in a corner and is stomping on him, while Matt and Bret are exchanging right hands.

The buzzer goes off, and Kevin Nash walks out to the ring. Nash gets into the ring, and Matt charges at him, but Nash hits him with a big boot. Edge charges in and Nash also hits him with a big boot. Bret comes out of the corner, and Nash boots him in the mid-section, then hits him with the Jacknife Powerbomb. Nash sees Jeff, and goes for a Jacknife Powerbomb, but Jeff twists the arm of Nash, and takes him down with a one arm sleeper slam. Jeff waits for Cena to come out of the corner. Jeff goes for the Twist of Fate, but Cena pushes Jeff off. Jeff holds onto the ropes, so Cena charges in at him, and Jeff back body drops him over onto the floor.

John Cena has been eliminated.

Jeff turns around, and JBL hits him with a big boot. Bret has picked up Matt, and is trying to tip him over the top rope in the corner, but is not succeeding. Brock has Nash back in a corner, and is hitting him with shoulder blocks to the mid-section.

The buzzer goes off, and Ken Shamrock jogs out to the ring. JBL urns around, and Shamrock catches his arms, then takes him over in a front suplex. Edge gets up and Shamrock snap suplexes him over. Shamrock picks Jeff up, and powerslams him down. Bret Hart is struggling to his feet slightly away from the ropes. A crowd member with a hood on jumps the guard rail, gets in the ring, and Angle Slams Bret over the top rope.

Bret Hart has been eliminated.

The man takes the hood off, and is revealed to be Kurt Angle. Angle then jumps back into the crowd, and walks off. Bret is livid at ring side, and has destroyed the announce table, and is throwing the monitors into the ground. Lesnar turns around, and Shamrock takes him down in an armbar. Lesnar rolls through, and gets back to his feet, then takes Shamrock down with a German suplex.

The buzzer goes off, and Triple H walks out to the ring. Lesnar turns and charges at Triple H, but Triple H takes him down with a jumping knee. Matt comes out at Triple H, and Triple H grabs him by the hair, and throws him over the top rope.

Matt Hardy has been eliminated.

Nash charges in at Triple H, but Triple H lowers the top rope, and Nash falls out to the floor.

Kevin Nash has been eliminated.

Jeff comes in at Triple H, and Triple H hits him with a spinebuster. Triple H then waits for JBL to turn to him. Triple H kicks JBL in the mid-section, then takes him down with the Pedigree. Triple H poses in the ring, as Kane goes up to the top rope. Triple H turns around, and Kane hits him with a flying clothesline.

The buzzer goes off, and Homicide runs out to the ring. Homicide hits an ace crusher on Kane, as Kane turns to face him. Homicide waits for Brock to get to his feet, then takes him down with a clothesline. Jeff gets to his feet, and Homicide kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him down with the Gringo Killa. Homicide then waits for JBL to get to his feet. When JBL does, Homicide boots him in the mid-section, hits the ropes, and hits JBL with a running neckbreaker. Homicide turns around, and Edge hits him with a Spear. Edge waits for Triple H to get to his feet. Edge charges at Triple H for a Spear, but Triple H hits a jumping knee to the face on Edge.

The buzzer goes off, and Sting runs out to the ring. Sting hits Triple H with a flying clothesline. Sting picks Triple H up, and Irish whips him into the corner. Sting then Irish whips, Jeff into Triple H, and Kane into Jeff. Sting goes back to the opposite turnbuckle, runs in, and hits a stinger splash in the corner on all three men. Meanwhile Edge has crawled over to the corner Sting charged from. Sting walks back, as he looks like he will go for another stinger splash. Edge quickly back suplexes him over the top rope, onto the floor.

Sting has been eliminated.

Jeff is struggling against the ropes after the stinger splash when Homicide charges in at him. Jeff back body drops Homicide, and Homicide falls out to the floor.

Homicide has been eliminated.

Kane is also struggling on the ropes, and Shamrock charges at him, but Kane sidesteps Shamrock, and throws him out to the floor.

Ken Shamrock has been eliminated.

The buzzer sounds, and the Undertaker slowly walks out to the ring. While Undertaker is walking out, JBL waits for Triple H to get back to his feet, and goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Triple H ducks. JBL holds onto the ropes and Triple H clotheslines him onto the floor. Undertaker has got into the ring, and Jeff has charged at him, and got floored with a big right hand. Edge charges in, and Undertaker hits him with a clothesline. Lesnar charges in and he gets a big boot. Triple H gets the same fate. JBL has got back into the ring, and Triple H is trying to pull himself up with the ropes. JBL charges across the ring, and clotheslines Triple H out to the floor. JBL then leaves and goes back to the locker room.

Triple H has been eliminated.

Triple H is fuming as he goes back to the locker room. Undertaker is continuing his dominance, and hits Edge with a Chokeslam. Undertaker gets Jeff around the throat, but Jeff kicks him in the mid-section to escape. Jeff then runs up the turnbuckle, but Kane pushes him out to the floor.

Jeff Hardy has been eliminated.

Edge, Undertaker, Kane and Brock all go back to a corner, and look at each other. Brock charges at Kane, and pushes him back into the corner Kane was standing at with his shoulder, then starts hitting Kane with shoulder blocks to the mid-section. Meanwhile, Undertaker is hitting big right hands on Edge. Undertaker picks Edge up, and hits him with snake eyes. Undertaker bounces off the ropes, and takes Edge down with a big boot. Brock leaves Kane, and Undertaker charges at him, but Brock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Kane charges in and Brock also hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Edge charges in, and Brock gets him up for the F5, but Edge slips out, and hits Brock with an Edge-o-matic. Edge prepares to Spear Kane, but Kane dodges, and grabs Edge by the hair and throws him over the top rope.

Edge has been eliminated.

Kane picks Undertaker up, and starts hitting him with right hands in the corner. Brock pulls himself up in the opposite corner. Kane takes a little run up, and hits Undertaker with a clothesline in the corner. Kane then charges at Brock, but Brock dodges, then clotheslines Kane over the top rope.

Kane has been eliminated.

It is down to Undertaker and Brock. Brock goes to Undertaker in the corner, and hits him with shoulder blocks to the mid-section. Brock then Irish whips Undertaker to the opposite turnbuckle. Brock charges in, but Undertaker gets his boot up to the jaw of Brock. Undertaker then picks Brock up and hits him with snake eyes. Undertaker bounces off the ropes, and Brock takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Brock calls for the F5, and waits for Undertaker to get back to his feet. Undertaker does, and Brock gets him up, but Undertaker hits Brock with multiple elbows to the side of the head. Undertaker gets out the back. Brock turns around and Undertaker hits him with a Chokeslam. Undertaker signals that it is over and waits for Brock to get back to his feet. Brock gets up, and Undertaker gets him up for the Tombstone Piledriver. Brock slips out the back, and pushes Undertaker against the ropes. Undertaker bounces off, and Brock gets him up for the F5. Brock goes near the ropes to try to F5 Undertaker to the floor, but Undertaker lands on the apron. Undertaker hits a shoulder block to the mid-section of Brock, then gets his head between Brock’s legs, and attempts to back body drop Brock to the floor, but Brock semi-slips out, and lands on the apron. Both men are hitting right hands on each other, trying to knock each other over. Brock kicks Undertaker in the mid-section, then goes behind him, and attempts to German suplex Undertaker to the floor. Undertaker fights it off with elbows to the temple that move Brock away. Brock is bent over, and Undertaker sets him up for the Chokeslam. Undertaker gets Brock up, but Brock slips back into the ring. Brock charges at Undertaker from inside the ring, but Undertaker pulls down the top rope, and sends Brock to the floor.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, the Undertaker.â€￾
Jim Ross: “Good God almighty, what a match!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And what a finish! The Undertaker will go on to WrestleSlam, in a World Heavyweight Championship match.â€￾

Jim Ross: “After that match it is well deserved! Good night everybody!

End of broadcast.

McLovin

Reaction score
BM: Great show, I'd go with Austin/Michaels
WM: They were all awesome but I'd go with Flair/Piper

BP: All were a bit too short
WP: Read above

CP: Check out Smackdown: After Wrestlemania XXIV

AC: Great show, but I think you should have made the promos longer

bartman

Reaction score
BKB, I haven't had time to fully read over Valentine's Validation but as soon as I finish I'll have my review up.

Also, to answer weebo's question. Just because Orton/Cage is happening next week, doesn't mean the two won't face off one way or another at WrestleSlam. Just wait and see :)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Valentines Validation Review

Best Match: I would say the Validation match. It was the typical Rumble like match and had a lot of action and I am seeing a lot of different and new feuds brewing thanks to this match. I am hoping you can capitalize it.

Wost Match: Intercontinental Championship match Edge vs. Roddy Piper. I believed the match was incredibly too short for something that has been building up for over a month. I also find the ending kinda unusual that Edge needs to cheat to beat someone like Roddy Piper.

Best Promo: There were not a lot to choose from I would say the one with Edge was in character. I found it pretty short for someone on as good on the stick as Edge. But for as short as it was, it was in character and fitted him to a tee.

Worst Promo: I kind of found the meeting of the Hart Foundation to be kind of pointless and I mean why would Teddy, Harry and Nattie need to talk to Hart about keeping the titles and not really plan anything. I think a lot more could have been done with this promo regarding the Validation match.

Additional Comments: You had some grammar mistakes in the Validation match and even missed some eliminations. I think some of the championship matches were very short for the caliber of wrestlers and potential of the matches. I was very surprised at the ending of the Validation match and seeing Taker win. Someone who hasn't really been around and is coming off a loss to HHH. Well I am looking forward to seeing how you utilize the Road to Wrestleslam.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
current.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________
SWA WrestleSlam
9b31cba53d.jpg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I better go with the Validation Match with a nice ending between Lesnar and Taker and good to see Taker win the match.

Worst Match: I agree with everyone, it's the Edge/Piper one but the ending is quite obvious especially to his character

Best Promo: really needs alot of improvement, but for me your best promo is with Steve Austin.

Worst Promo: as I said above, all promos should get improved

Additional Feedbacks: Nice PPV BKB! The HBK/Austin match is also a great match with an impressive win from HBK. Then the Validation Match adds alot for being a great PPV. Now, we are going to see Taker at Wrestleslam's main event and I really can't wait for it!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Monday Night Anarchy. Tonight, we will witness the repercussions of what happened last night at Valentines Validation.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right JR. This we will be the beginning of the road to WrestleSlam.â€￾

Anarchy music plays, as JE Patterson makes his way to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Please welcome the General Manager of Monday Night Anarchy, JE Patterson.â€￾

JE Patterson: “Last night we saw HBK, Shawn Michaels retain his World Heavyweight Championship against Stone Cold Steve Austin. We also saw the Undertaker defeat twenty-nine other men, to win the Valentines Validation Battle Royal. So this means that at WrestleSlam ….â€￾

Bret Hart walks down the ramp into the arena.

Bret Hart: “Last night, the Undertaker did not defeat twenty-nine men. He defeated twenty-eight. The other man, who just happens to be me, was eliminated by someone who was not only in that match, but is also not even apart of the Anarchy roster. So how can this happen? How can I be screwed out of my World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleSlam? JE I demand that you do something about this!â€￾

JE Patterson: “Bret, I don’t know how Kurt Angle managed to jump the guard rail and eliminate you. And to be honest, I don’t care. But Bret, it doesn’t really matter. You lost. And that’s all there is to it.â€￾

Bret Hart: “I did not lose! I was falsely eliminated!â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well, both of your feet hit the floor, so you were eliminated.â€￾

Bret Hart: “Well if you aren’t going to do anything about this, I will.â€￾

Bret Hart then leaves back to the locker room.

JE Patterson: “Well, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, tonight, there will be the contract signing for the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleSlam. Tonight in this ring, both the Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels will sign the contract.â€￾

JE Patterson departs from the ring.

Jim Ross: “Wow what an explosive start to Anarchy. And what about the announcement by JE Patterson? Tonight both the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will sign the contract for their match at WrestleSlam.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And what about what Bret Hart said? Bret said that he will do something about what happened last night! I wonder what he is up to.â€￾

Ad break.

Chris Sabin vs Christopher Daniels​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Chris Sabin walks out to the ring with the X-Division Championship, climbs into the ring, and holds the title up high on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, form Hell, Michigan, weighing 215 lbs, he is the X-Division Champion, Chris Sabin.â€￾

Christopher Daniels walks out to the top of the ramp, poses, gets on the ring apron, poses, then gets in the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing 215 lbs, he is the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels.â€￾

Daniels and Sabin lock up in the ring, and Daniels gets the upper hand, by taking a headlock on Sabin. Daniels holds it for a short period of time, but Sabin pushes back against the ropes and pushes Daniels off. Daniels bounces off the ropes, and comes back with a shoulder tackle on Sabin. Daniels bounces off the ropes, Sabin drops down, but Daniels stops running, and grabs a grounded headlock on Sabin. Sabin slowly struggles back to his feet, and Daniels takes him back down with a headlock takeover. Sabin gets a leg scissors on Daniels, and Daniels springs out of it. Both men get back to their feet, and face off. Sabin interrupts the face off with a right forearm to the face of Daniels. Sabin continues to forearm Daniels until he has forced him back into the corner. Sabin Irish whips Daniels across to the opposite corner. Sabin charges in after him, but Daniels catches him with an elbow to the jaw. Daniels then comes out with some left jabs to the face of Sabin. Daniels Irish whips Sabin into the corner and goes for a knee to the face, but Sabin dodges, and Daniels finds himself awkwardly positioned on the top rope. Sabin pulls Daniels down into a tree of woe, then starts hitting him with right hands to the face. Sabin goes back to the opposite corner, then charges in at Daniels and hits a hesitation dropkick. Sabin pulls Daniels down, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Daniels. Sabin kicks at Daniels in the corer, then Irish whips him across the ring to the corner. Sabin then charges I and hits a big boot in the corner. Sabin pulls Daniels down to the mat and makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Daniels. Sabin is stomping away on Daniels, and looks frustrated. Sabin scoop slams Daniels down, then goes to the apron. Sabin comes back in with a slingshot elbow. Sabin makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Daniels. Sabin goes up to the top rope, and waits for Daniels to get back to his feet. When Daniels does, Sabin comes down with a cross body, but Daniels rolls through, so he is covering Sabin, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Both men get back to their feet, and Sabin hits a leg lariat on Daniels. Sabin covers Daniels, 1…2. Kick out by Daniels. Sabin hits Daniels head against the top turnbuckle, then goes to the second rope while Daniels stumbles around the ring. Sabin goes for a tornado DDT, but Daniels pushes him off. Sabin lands on his feet, and charges in at Daniels, but Daniels gets Sabin up, and takes him down with a Death Valley driver. Both men are lying on the mat as the referee begins his count. They both get back to their feet when the referee gets to six, and engage in an exchange in forearms. Sabin gets the advantage over Daniels, and forces him back against the ropes. Sabin Irish whips Daniels. Daniels bounces off the ropes, ducks a Sabin clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, and hits a running knee to the face of Sabin. Sabin gets up, and Daniels scoop slams him near the ropes. Daniels then hits a springboard split legged moonsault on Sabin into the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sabin. Daniels goes to pick Sabin up, but when he does, Sabin rakes Daniels’ eyes. Sabin then charges at Daniels, and Daniels hits a spinning powerbomb into the cover, 1…2. Kick out by Sabin. Daniels picks Sabin up and attempts to Irish whip him into the corner, but Sabin reverses and sends Daniels into the corner. Sabin charges in but Daniels gets his boot up to the jaw of Sabin. Daniels comes out and hits an STO on Sabin, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Sabin.
Samoa Joe walks out to ringside.
Daniels calls for the Angels Wings, and sets Sabin up for it, but Sabin twists Daniels arm, spins out of it, and gets Daniels up for the Cradle Shot. Joe gets up on the apron, and Sabin puts Daniels down, distracted by Joe. Daniels grabs Sabin from behind and hits the Last Rite. Daniels makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Joe must not be happy about what happened last night between him and Sabin.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Joe has to learn to move on. He shouldn’t hold a grudge just because Sabin retained his title last night.â€￾

Jim Ross: “King, Sabin only retained his title because he walked out on the match. Joe has a reason to be mad with Sabin.â€￾

Ad break.

JE Patterson is shown reading a magazine in his office. Chris Sabin storms in.

Chris Sabin: “Why was Samoa Joe allowed to interfere in my match? Why was that allowed to transpire?â€￾

JE Patterson: “Wow Chris. You know, I was surprised you hadn’t just walked out on the match before Joe came out. But since you did walk out on your match with Joe last night, at WrestleSlam you will now have to defend your belt against the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe. And in that match, you WILL be able to lose your title by disqualification and count out! Is there anything else that you wanted Chris?â€￾

Chris Sabin: “How is that fair? Why should I have to defend my belt against him again?â€￾

JE Patterson: “Well, how was it fair that you walked out on the title match last night? Now get out of my office!â€￾

Bret Hart is shown packing his bags in his locker room. Teddy Hart, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart walk in.

Teddy Hart: “What’s going on Bret? Where are you going?â€￾

Bret Hart: “I’m packing my bags and going home. If our GM isn’t going to do anything about last night, then I will be doing something about it. Until then I am not performing on Anarchy. Are you guys coming?â€￾

Teddy Hart: “Yeah, we’re right behind you.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well not only have we now found that Chris Sabin will be defending his X-Division Championship against Samoa Joe at WrestleSlam, we also found out that Bret Hart and The Next Generation Hart Foundation have left the building.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well Bret seems frustrated by the treatment that he is receiving from our General Manager, JE Patterson.â€￾

Jim Ross: “It doesn’t seem to me that Bret is being treated any differently to any other superstar on the roster.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Bret obviously doesn’t share your opinion JR.â€￾

LAX vs London and Kendrick​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall.â€￾

Homicide and Hernandez make their way to the ring through the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from the Latino nations, weighing a combined weight of 480 lbs, Homicide and Hernandez, the Latin American Xchange.â€￾

London and Kendrick sprint to the ring, pose on turnbuckles on the same side of the crowd, simultaneously backflip off the second rope, and pose together.

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, weighing a combined weight of 385 lbs, the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick.â€￾

Homicide and Paul London lock up in the ring. London grabs a headlock, but Homicide pushes him off. London bounces off the ropes, and Homicide knocks him down with a shoulder tackle. Homicide then bounces off the ropes, London drops down, Homicide bounces off the opposite ropes, and London takes Homicide down with an arm drag. London twists Homicide’s arm, then takes him into the corner. Brian Kendrick tags in, goes to the top rope, and hits a double axe handle over the arm that Paul London is holding up. Kendrick picks Homicide up by his arm, twists it, and tags in London. London goes to the top rope, and comes down with a double axe handle across the arm that Kendrick is holding. London twists Homicide’s arm and tags Kendrick in. Kendrick gets in the ring, and both men double Irish whip Homicide across the ring. Homicide bounces off the ropes, and London and Kendrick take him over with a double Japanese arm drag. London exits the ring, and Kendrick makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Homicide. Kendrick picks Homicide up, and starts hitting him with some right forearms to the forehead, forcing Homicide back in to a neutral corner. Kendrick climbs up onto the second rope, and starts punching Homicide in the forehead. Homicide pushes Kendrick off after four, but Kendrick somersaults over, and charges back in at Homicide. Homicide elevates Kendrick, and Kendrick lands on his feet on the top rope. Homicide turns around and hits Kendrick in the back, knocking Homicide down onto the top rope groin first. Homicide goes up after Kendrick, and back suplexes him down to the mat. Homicide crawls over to his corner and tags in Hernandez. Hernandez climbs into the ring, and makes the cover on Kendrick, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Hernandez picks Kendrick up, and gets him up for a suplex. Hernandez holds Kendrick up in the air, letting the blood rush to Kendrick’s head. After about thirty seconds, Hernandez finally drops Kendrick down in the suplex. Hernandez makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Hernandez picks Kendrick up, and starts kicking him in the mid-section, forcing him back into the corner. Hernandez then tags in Homicide. Homicide hits some right hands in the corner, before hitting a snapmare on Kendrick, then a dropkick to his back. Homicide makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Homicide gets up and tags Hernandez back in. Hernandez comes into the ring, hits a couple of kicks to the mid-section of Kendrick, then picks him up, and takes him over with a fallaway slam. Hernandez makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kendrick. Hernandez scoop slams Kendrick in front of Homicide then makes the tag to Homicide. Homicide springs over the ropes with a slingshot senton. Homicide makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kendrick. Homicide Irish whips Kendrick into a neutral corner, then charges in after him. Kendrick gets a boot up to the jaw of Homicide. Kendrick then springs back off the ropes and hits a cross body block on Homicide into the cover,1…2. kick out by Homicide. Homicide gets up and attempts a clothesline on Kendrick, but Kendrick ducks, then when Homicide turns around, he hits Homicide with a hurrancanrana on him, sending him back to his corner. Hernandez blind tags Homicide, comes in the ring, and grabs one of Kendrick’s legs. Kendrick then hits an enzuiguri to the back of the head of Hernandez. Kendrick then lunges towards London and makes the tag to him. London comes into the ring and hits a dropsault Homicide. London goes to the top rope, and hits a mule kick to the back of Hernandez. London covers Hernandez, 1…2.. kick out by Hernandez. Kendrick comes in the ring, and London and Kendrick double dropkick Homicide out to the floor. They then hit a double enzuiguri on Hernandez. Kendrick grabs Hernandez, and attempts Sliced Bread #2, but Hernandez throws him, with Kendrick landing groin first on the top rope. London then charges in at Hernandez, and Hernandez belly to belly suplexes him into Kendrick, knocking him to the floor. Hernandez picks London up, and hits him with the Border Toss. Hernandez covers London, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners, Homicide and Hernandez, the Latin American Xchange.â€￾

Jim Ross: “A hard fought win for the Latin American Xchange.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Indeed it was. That was a close match, but LAX ended up getting the victory.â€￾

Ad break.

Todd Grishim backstage.

Todd Grishim: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Todd Grishim: “Edge, you successfully retained your Intercontinental Championship last night, but some might say it was with underhanded tactics?â€￾

Edge: “Underhanded tactics? You know what an underhanded tactic is? Having someone in your corner who tries to interfere in the match. You saw Ric Flair out there. He tried to get involved in a match which he had no part in.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “Well if I remember correctly Edge, you are the one who cracked Ric over the head with a chair.â€￾

Edge: “That’s not what’s important. You see what is important is that I retained my Intercontinental Championship.â€￾

Todd Grishim: “There are talks that Ric Flair may be after you now.â€￾

Edge: “Well, if that 120 year old man wants to get involved with a man who is in the prime of his career, then he can go ahead. You saw what I did to Roddy Piper last night. You saw what I did to Flair last night. You saw what I did to Flair two weeks ago. So Ric, if you have the guts, how about you show up next week? I’ll be waiting.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Big words from Edge.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well Edge clearly still has no respect for the legends at all.â€￾

Jim Ross: “I don’t know if he is ever going to learn to respect the people that paved the way for him in this business.â€￾

Kevin Thorn vs Juventud Guerrera​

Kevin Thorn walks down the ramp, and into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, weighing 260 lbs, representing the new Brood, Kevin Thorn.â€￾

Juventud Guerrera enters the arena through the crowd, then gets in the ring
and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from the Latino Nations, weighing 200 lbs, representing LAX, Juventud Guerrera.â€￾

Juventud and Thorn lock up in the ring, and both men struggle for position. Thorn overpowers Juventud, and gets him back in the corner. Thorn kicks Juventud in the mid-section a couple of times then Irish whips him to the opposite corner. Thorn follows him straight in, and Juventud floats over. Thorn turns around and Juventud gets him with a lucha arm drag. Thorn gets back to his feet and Juventud hits him with a dropkick to the jaw, knocking Thorn to the mat. Thorn pulls himself back up with the ropes, and Juventud clotheslines him over them, and onto the floor. Thorn starts to get to his feet, so Juventud vaults over the ropes, looking for a cross body block. However, Thorn catches him. Thorn then rams Juventud spine first into the ring post. Thorn then slams Juventud into the barricade. Thorn picks Juventud up, and throws him back into the ring. Thorn then follows him in. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Juventud. Thorn picks Juventud up and pushes him back to the corner. Thorn then lays in with some knees to the mid-section. Thorn then Irish whips Juventud across the ring as hard as he can. Juventud hits the opposite turnbuckle, and falls to the mat. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Juventud. Thorn stomps away on the back of Juventud. Thorn picks Juventud up, and scoop slams him down. Thorn bounces off the ropes and hits a forearm across the bridge of Juventud’s nose. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out. Thorn is becoming increasingly frustrated. Thorn Irish whips Juventud into the corner, then follows Juventud in and hits him with a shoulder tackle to the mid-section. Thorn then Irish whips Juventud to the opposite turnbuckle, and goes for the shoulder block again, but Juventud dodges, and Thorn goes shoulder first into the ring post. Thorn finally gets out of the corner, and Juventud hits him with a tilt the world backbreaker. Both men are down on the mat, and the referee begins his count. The referee gets to seven, and both men have made it back to their feet. Juventud takes Thorn over with a hurrancanrana. Thorn gets back up, and Juventud hits him with a running spin kick to the jaw. Juventud waits for Thorn to get back to his feet, and when he does, Juventud grabs a front face lock, runs up the turnbuckle, then plants Thorn with a tornado DDT. Juventud makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Thorn. Juventud waits for Thorn to begin to get back to his feet, then bounces off the ropes, but Thorn hits him with a sit out spinebuster. Thorn then grabs Juventud in a front face lock, lifts him up onto the ropes, and hits the Dark Kiss. Thorn makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Kevin Thorn.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Kevin Thorn picks up a good win.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I would watch Thorn He is someone for the future.â€￾

Ad break.

Triple H vs Jeff Jarrett​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall."

Triple H poses on the top of the ramp, walks down to ringside, poses on the
apron, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing 260 lbs, Triple H.â€￾

Jeff Jarrett poses at the top of the ramp, walks down into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing 235 lbs, Jeff Jarrett.â€￾

Jarrett and Triple lock up, and Triple H has the clear power advantage, pushing Jarrett back into the corner. The referee calls for a clean break and Triple H provides it. Both men move back into the centre of the ring, and Triple H grabs a headlock on Jarrett. Jarrett pushes him off, Triple H bounces off the ropes and takes Jarrett down with a shoulder tackle. Triple H bounces off the ropes, Jarrett drops down, Triple H bounces off the opposite ropes, Jarrett goes for a clothesline, but Triple H ducks. Triple H then bounces off the ropes and hits Jarrett with a clothesline of his own. Triple H then goes back to the corner, then hits a running knee drop across the face of Jarrett. Triple H makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jarrett. Triple H Irish whips Jarrett into the corner, then charges in after him, but Jarrett gets a boot up to the face of Triple H. Jarrett then hits a back suplex on Triple H. Jarrett picks Triple H up and scoop slams him, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Triple H. Jarrett kicks at Triple H then when Triple H gets up, Jarrett takes him down with a dragon screw. Jarrett then starts kicking at the hamstring of Triple H. Jarrett then puts Triple H leg between his, then drops a knee across the knee of Triple H. Jarrett calls for the figure four leg lock, and he locks it in. Triple H is trying to struggle towards the ropes, but Jarrett isn’t allowing him to move far. Triple H is screaming out in pain. Jarrett has pulled Triple H back so that Jarrett is right nears the ropes, but Triple H is caught right in the middle of the ring. Triple H begins to roll over to try to reverse the hold into an Indian death lock. Triple H rolls over, and the pressure is on Jarrett. Jarrett is right next to the ropes, and grabs them straight away, so Triple H has to break the hold. Jarrett gets up and stomps on the legs of Triple H. Jarrett then goes for the figure four leg lock again, but Triple H pushes him off, and Jarrett goes between the second and top ropes and out to the floor. Triple H slowly gets back to his feet, and Jarrett gets back into the ring. Jarrett bounces off the ropes while Triple H appears to still be struggling, but Triple H catches him with a big knee, sending Jarrett down. Triple H picks Jarrett up and Irish whips him, but Jarrett reverses and sends Triple H into the ropes. Triple H bounces back, and Jarrett has telegraphed a back body drop, so Triple H hits him with a face buster. Triple H then sets Jarrett up for the Pedigree, but Jarrett reverses by spinning out of it, then kicks Triple H in the knee. Jarrett sets up for the Stroke, but Triple H pushes Jarrett off, Jarrett bounces off the ropes and Triple H hits him with a spinebuster. Triple H waits for Jarrett to get back to his feet, kicks Jarrett in the mid-section, then hits the Pedigree. Triple H makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Triple H.â€￾

Triple H: “JBL last night you eliminated me after I had already eliminated you from the Valentines Validation Battle Royal. So Bradshaw, come out here right now.â€￾

Triple H waits and no-one comes out.

Triple H: “Come on Bradshaw.â€￾

Triple H waits.

JE Patterson appears on screen.

JE Patterson: “Triple H, I have to inform you that JBL is not in the building tonight. However, I can assure you that he will be next week. Because if JBL does not show up to Anarchy next week to explain his actions at Valentines Validation, he will be fired.â€￾

Ad break.

Kane vs Edge​

Kane comes out as fire comes out of the stage. Kane gets in the ring, and fire comes out the ringposts.

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing first, weighing 320 lbs, Kane.â€￾

Edge comes out, poses at the top of the ramp, gets in the ring, and poses.

Lillian Garcia: “His opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 250 lbs, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.â€￾

Edge and Kane lock up, and Kane gets the advantage over Edge, backing him into the corner. Kane backs of for a clean break, when Edge starts hitting him with some right hands to the head. Kane comes back with an uppercut, knocking Edge to the mat. Kane hits some right hands and backs Edge against the ropes. Kane Irish whips Edge, Edge bounces off the ropes, and gets back body dropped by Kane. Edge picks himself up using the ropes, and Kane clotheslines him over them, sending Edge out to the floor. Kane follows Edge out. Kane picks Edge up by the hair and slams him head first into the announce table. Kane then tries to Irish whip Edge into the steel stairs, but Edge reverses and sends Kane into the stairs. Edge then kicks away at Kane on the floor. Edge picks Kane up and rolls him into the ring, then follows. Edge covers Kane, 1…2. kick out by Kane. Edge stomps away on Kane. Edge then picks Kane up, and Irish whips him into the corner. Edge charges in and hits a Spear on Kane in the corner. Edge Irish whips Kane to the opposite corner, charges in, but Kane catches him with a boot to the face. Kane charges out looking for a clothesline, but Edge ducks and then hits an Edge-o-matic. Edge makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kane. Edge is getting frustrated and keeps stomping away on Kane. Kane gets back to his feet, and Edge is hitting him with repeated right hands to the skull, backing Kane down into the corner. Edge continues to hammer away at Kane with right hands, with Kane down in the corner. The referee calls Edge off, and Edge leaves Kane. Edge then goes back to the opposite corner, and waits for Kane to get to his feet. Kane begins to get his feet, and Edge charges in for a Spear, but Kane gets him with a big boot. Kane slowly recovers while Edge pulls himself up using the corner. Kane charges in and hits a corner clothesline on Edge. Kane then Irish whips Edge, and charges in to hit another corner clothesline on Edge. Kane then picks Edge up, and drops him down with snake eyes. Kane bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Kane waits for Edge to get his feet, and is readying himself for a Chokeslam. Kane grabs Edge by the throat, but Edge counters with a kick to the mid-section. Edge then grabs Kane in a front face lock and hits him with an Edgecution. Edge makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kane. Edge grabs Kane and sets him up on the turnbuckle in the corner. Edge climbs up after him and goes for a superplex, but Kane keeps a tight hold on the top rope with his free arm, preventing Edge from taking him over. Kane then throws Edge back down to the mat. Kane comes off the top rope and hits a flying clothesline. Kane rolls through, but is struggling and stays up by holding onto the ropes. Kane Irish whips Edge, Edge bounces off the ropes, and Kane hits a tilt the world side slam. Kane calls for the Chokeslam as Edge slowly gets back to his feet. Kane grabs Edge, and gets him up, but Edge then slips out the back. Edge bounces off the ropes, Kane turns around, and Edge hits him with a Spear.

Ric Flair’s music plays and he makes his way down to ringside.

Edge turns to see Flair, as Flair yells at him down on the floor. This gives Kane time to slowly make his way back to his feet. Edge turns back to Kane, and Kane takes him up and then down with a Chokeslam. Kane makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Kane.â€￾

Flair grabs a chair from ringside and brings it into the ring as Kane leaves. Flair then starts slamming the chair down across the knee of Edge over and over again. Flair opens the chair up and puts his leg in it. Flair then stomps on the chair leg, causing it to shut on Edge’s leg. Flair locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock on Edge, and Edge is tapping out. Officials run out to the ring to pull Flair off Edge, but it is no easy task. Eventually the two are separated.

Jim Ross: “Ric Flair has just got himself some retribution there.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “And you can’t say that Edge didn’t deserve it.â€￾

Ad break.

JE Patterson walks down to the ring, with a clipboard that has papers on it. In the ring there is a desk with a seat set up on each side.

JE Patterson: “What I have right here in my hands is the contract for the Anarchy main event of WrestleSlam. A contract for the World Heavyweight Championship match between Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker. That brings us to this. So without any further ado, let me introduce you to the winner of the Valentines Validation Battle Royal, and therefore the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, the Undertaker.â€￾

Undertaker slowly makes his way out to the ring amongst smoke.

JE Patterson: “And now allow me to introduce the man who successfully defended his belt against Stone Cold Steve Austin last night, the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Shawn Michaels poses on the top of the ramp while fireworks go off behind him, makes his way into the ring.

Shawn Michaels: “Undertaker, I know you won the Valentines Validation Battle Royal last night. But you know, that means nothing now. Because at WrestleSlam you are up against the main event. The icon. Mr WrestleSlam. So it doesn’t get any easier from here boy.â€￾

Shawn Michaels signs contract.

Undertaker: “Michaels, not only am I undefeated at the big event of a certain other organisation, but I also defeated twenty-nine other superstars last night. And just like they did, YOU will rest in peace.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Really? Well we will just have to see about that!â€￾

Both men stare each other down when Michaels suddenly goes for Sweet Chin Music. Undertaker blocks, grabs Michaels around the throat, and Chokeslams Michaels through the table.

Show fades away as the lights dim and Undertaker rolls his eyes back in his head.

End of broadcast.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Kane vs. Edge, looks like we are going to see Edge and Falir at Wrestleslam.

Worst Match: Kevin Thorn/Juventud, I think this match is my least fave for this show.

Best Promo: The Contract Signing, the Wrestleslam Main Event is definitely a great match to read!

Worst Promo: Hart Foundations packing up, I thought there is something about this angle, I thought they will come back and wreck the contract signing. Maybe we will see them at Riot...

Additional Feedbacks: Some superstars are absent today, lol... Now it's on, we are going to see Taker and HBK one on one for the title, I am quite curious on how will you do the hype before Wrestleslam. I am also quite curious what's next between Bret Hart and Angle. I am checking out Riots and the next Anarchy to answer my curiosities... lol...

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: I'm going to go with Daniels/Sabin...had alot of chemistry and i liked the Joe angle with him screwing Sabin

WM: Juvi/Thorn...was just Meh

BP: The Edge one....120 Year old man, that was priceless..p;erfectly in character...

WP: I would have to say the HHH/GM one...really wasnt in character IMO

AC: Your show was just Meh in my opinion...some matches seemed just thrown together...works for SD! but i dont see it in SWA...sry..also i thought you contract signing was good and bad...HBK=Good...'Taker=not in character..he doesnt talk that much even though he had one line...should been more creepy but the Rest in Peace kinda saved it

Rating:7/10

CP: Check out ECW in the WWE vs. ECW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.