Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I am still waiting for anything. I re-applied for VIP, haven't gotten anything back yet. Four years of being a member, I hope to see some of my old stuff back soon :(

I think Mike is waiting until he actually knows people are who they really are. This site has took a major hit in the past few days, Hopefully we can rebuild it.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
OK I updated everyone's account that posted in this thread just now. If you want to be in the VIP group I recommend you apply to rejoin the group.

Also to make everything more easy I assigned myself and This Guy as the leaders of the Legend group. If you feel you are a legend then apply for that group. I guarantee 90% of all applicants will be denied.

LKP

Reaction score
Ive turned face... i love to love on this site lol.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I have no hate against people on this site anymore, its just in the past there was hate towards everyone.... it's ok Jordan, I still love ya :shifty:

LKP

Reaction score
I agree Wordlife same here... I do not love Jordan but i like Jordan lol. I just thought id clear that up.

Reaction score
When the original board crashed in 2006, I had to start over too. I understand people were just deleted outright and that creates extraordinary circumstances. I never once thought to ask for all of my rep and/or post count back. At the time I had 20 rep and approx 500 votes. My original join date was Feb. 2006. So, while we're at it, why not me too?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yup you get a little power and suddenly everyone hates you, I enjoy this though, lets see if I can't make my way further up the ladder just to piss more people off.

This is the kind of attitude that would be very unbecoming of someone who just got mod powers on the heels of controversy. If anything we need people in power right now that the members can trust, who they feel comfortable with, and who isn't going to be a dick to them just because they can. You carrying yourself as if you're position of power is going to be used to continue to piss people off is only going to continue the trend of staff members being elitist and divisive against the regular members.

I was hoping that you of all people would be different in this situation. I guess I was wrong. But considering how Word Life became a douche when he was finally rewarded staff powers, I shouldn't be surprised that the second nicest guy on the forum also becomes a douche once they get power. I guess we'll never get a staff member on board who just wants to do things right for the forum instead of themselves. *sigh*