Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I'd really love to know why my post count got changed to the correct number, but the join date is the same and the rep is just some random number?

I only just got my admin powers back, so I don't know. But I will take a look and make a few adjustments.

Why didn't you sign up as Peepshow again?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Because I wanted a different name...?

nation

Reaction score
Quoted for emphasis as to what J-Dawg refuses to acknowledge as apart of my worries and complaints. But he's just continuing the trend of other staff members on here and ignoring all the facts and only seeing the side of the story he wants to see. So he can continue to live in his own little fantasy world where he's done nothing wrong and everyone else who are not staff are dumb asses. I don't care. This Guy and Noumenon are the only guys who actually give half a crap about doing the right thing anymore anyway.

What the hell? I'm not on a power trip. I've also been trying to bring activity to my sections.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
We will try to be a little more cautious next time we appoint someone to a position of admin or moderator. So please bear with us while we try to correct everything that has went wrong.

looking at J-dawg's behaviour in the other place, giving him the mod spot back is definitely not a good start

Reaction score
I'm bumping here, after that I'll have to send pms...I said before that my original account from Feb 2006 was lost when the original board crashed. I never thought of asking to have stats restored but all of this made me curious. I had 20 rep and 500 posts. None of that mattered before but I'm watching all of these members get restored, and rightfully so, I would like to know if I can have the same.

I know having it purposefuly deleted is different but the principle is the same.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

As I stated before, being pissed about him deleting your account is fine.
Raging and going on the other place ruining the work of people who had nothing to do with this (see WS,Reaper, Blaze) is an act of immaturity. What makes it worse, is that you were given your spot on the other place by people who trusted you, and you betrayed them for an actual dumb reason.
Bottom line, your actions make your mod spot very undeserved.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I'm bumping here, after that I'll have to send pms...I said before that my original account from Feb 2006 was lost when the original board crashed. I never thought of asking to have stats restored but all of this made me curious. I had 20 rep and 500 posts. None of that mattered before but I'm watching all of these members get restored, and rightfully so, I would like to know if I can have the same.

I know having it purposefuly deleted is different but the principle is the same.
We aren't restoring stats from when the board crashed in early 2007. Just from when the new board was set up until MS fucked it all up.

J...

Reaction score
As I stated before, being pissed about him deleting your account is fine.
Raging and going on the other place ruining the work of people who had nothing to do with this (see WS,Reaper, Blaze) is an act of immaturity. What makes it worse, is that you were given your spot on the other place by people who trusted you, and you betrayed them for an actual dumb reason.
Bottom line, your actions make your mod spot very undeserved.

The point you don't get dumb ass is, is this that place. Hmmm no so why the fuck should it effect shit here. I've got Mike's support and thats all I need. He knows what I do behind the scenes, the work I put into the site. So as far as Im concerned you can just keep bitching cause I'm not going anywhere.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Fair enough, ignore me. I'll keep expressing my opinion, and I'm not afraid of going against admins, it wouldn't be the first time. If Mike is a reasonable person he'll acknowledge I'm right, and even if he doesn't, I'm fine anyways, I'll just have to wait.