Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
I do want to do better for the forum and thats what I plan on doing and its not my fault people decide to turn on you just because you get power, people didn't seem to have a problem with me before that and to be fair I've been here longer and done more then 90% of the forum.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I guess we'll never get a staff member on board who just wants to do things right for the forum instead of themselves. *sigh*

Fuck, dude, I said that a year ago. Most of the people that would be good at that sort of thing get overlooked quite easily here though. It's always been that way.

J...

Reaction score
The thing people don't realize before the criticize me is the shit I do behind the scenes, the reason I got the position, all the posts and spammers I would report so Mike or one of the other admins could deal with it. Or all the spammers and spam I get rid of when I'm the only staff member on at early times of the day. But ya'll seem to know everything so oh well.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I do want to do better for the forum and thats what I plan on doing and its not my fault people decide to turn on you just because you get power, people didn't seem to have a problem with me before that and to be fair I've been here longer and done more then 90% of the forum.

I don't care about your tenure, what you've done in the past or how long you've been here. You're still handling this the wrong way. I've been one of the least active, least tenured people on here but if I were ever entrusted with power you could bet that I would be doing everything I could to fix this situation and bring activity back to the forum in light of controversy.

Instead, we are getting MORE staff appointments of people who continue to carry around this attitude of "Fuck your complaints, I'm glad you're angry, we'll continue to ignore you now because we are staff and we are better than you".

Fuck it. I've invested too much emotional energy into this continuing trend of bullshit attitude. I don't care anymore. Do what you're going to do, I know nothing I say will convince you to take a different approach because you're right and I'm wrong and you can never stand corrected. Whatever.

J...

Reaction score
Your failing to see my point. I'm going to do what I have to do to help the forum, thats the whole point of what I'm saying. But what I'm also saying is if people are going to bitch while I do so I don't care they can cause I'm going to keep doing what I do.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Might as well appoint Lady Hotrod as staff too so she can dance and clap her hands while she continues everyone elses trend of "Haha, I'm staff your not. Now watch me not care about your problems like everyone else, deal with it"

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
J really god fucking damnit J I thought you was better then that. Your the one fucking person I didn't see do that..Monk might have fucked this place up but what does that have to do with WTF a place Monk was not even fucking active at anymore or had any kind of Power. That shit is so fucked up man. To think one of the few people here I considered one of my friends does this shit.. :smh your just a little bitch.

Reaction score
Might as well appoint Lady Hotrod as staff too so she can dance and clap her hands while she continues everyone elses trend of "Haha, I'm staff your not. Now watch me not care about your problems like everyone else, deal with it"

At some forums it is like that, But This Guy, XBA & Mike help me with issues, If i have any. The only times I can remember it being 'i dont care' is where WS & MS Were in charge.

J...

Reaction score

I give up trying to explain this shit to you, I know I was picked on staff for a reason so I'm not going to argue anymore. You've got it in your head I'm such a bad person, I'm not sorry for what I did to WTF so if that makes me so bad, then just keep thinking I'm this bad person, I really don't care.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
J really god fucking damnit J I thought you was better then that. Your the one fucking person I didn't see do that..Monk might have fucked this place up but what does that have to do with WTF a place Monk was not even fucking active at anymore or had any kind of Power. That shit is so fucked up man. To think one of the few people here I considered one of my friends does this shit.. :smh your just a little bitch.

Quoted for emphasis as to what J-Dawg refuses to acknowledge as apart of my worries and complaints. But he's just continuing the trend of other staff members on here and ignoring all the facts and only seeing the side of the story he wants to see. So he can continue to live in his own little fantasy world where he's done nothing wrong and everyone else who are not staff are dumb asses. I don't care. This Guy and Noumenon are the only guys who actually give half a crap about doing the right thing anymore anyway.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
At some forums it is like that, But This Guy, XBA & Mike help me with issues, If i have any. The only times I can remember it being 'i dont care' is where WS & MS Were in charge.

Let's be honest, they started ignoring you because you acted like a giant pain in the ass for every staff member.
I remember some admin (maybe it was Chuck, not sure) deciding to turn on the invisible mode just to avoid being annoyed by you. So, yea, stfu.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'd really love to know why my post count got changed to the correct number, but the join date is the same and the rep is just some random number?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Damn, I still don't have mod rights for the E-Fed forum

Klide

Reaction score
^ Same. Still missing GFX MOD, Rep Power to 109 and Join date to Jun 08.