Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Sorry everyone about what has happened today. Monkeystyle deleted a bunch of stuff on the forum including a few member profiles. So to everyone who had to rejoin I am very sorry! Please post what your post count was before on your original account and what your rep count was and vcash if you can remember.

We will try to be a little more cautious next time we appoint someone to a position of admin or moderator. So please bear with us while we try to correct everything that has went wrong.

LadyHotrod

I had 3 thousand 9 hundred and something posts, 111 rep. V-Cash was 500.

You can just round my post count to 4000. I was like 10 - 20 posts away, I think.

J-Dawg

I have no idea what my post count was anymore, like to think it was at least over or around 5,000 and my rep just hit 1000 and fuck Vcash but if you fix this Mike and make me mod again fuck the bad blood I got your back. Fresh start.

Also since you'll be fixin that can I get my original join date of April 06?

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I have no idea what any of my stuff was. And I don't care. vcash is not important to me, neither is post count, (other then I liked having the subscribed threads to know where I read last from in threads I was active in which I don't believe can be fixed now) and the only thing about my rep I will miss is the rep comments not so much the rep. Again pretty sure that can't be fixed now.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I want my review section back. But if I could make a suggestion. Instead of calling one of the sections "Wrestlicious" could we change that to a "Miscellaneous" and make that a section for anything that doesn't fit a category like DVD reviews or other shows that only air in certain markets.

straight_edge76

I was at around 5,300 posts and had around 115 rep power, I had like 20 vCash, before Wrestlemania. I was out of town so I hadn't logged on in a few days.

LadyHotrod

Thanks Mike, just need my Legend status back...I mean my mod status.

:shifty:

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Luckily I banned Monk just in time after Wordlife contacted me. So I thank Wordlife and LHR for getting my attention. LHR facebooked me with the information about what was going on and Wordlife got me just in time to ban Monk, luckily I am able to edit the forum on my phone (which I didn't know that!).

So not much of the threads and posts were deleted, just mainly accounts were. Basically Monk's attempt to damage the forum and seek revenge on me= failure. Post counts and reputation points can be fixed.

LadyHotrod

Luckily I banned Monk just in time after Wordlife contacted me. So I thank Wordlife and LHR for getting my attention. LHR facebooked me with the information about what was going on and Wordlife got me just in time to ban Monk, luckily I am able to edit the forum on my phone (which I didn't know that!).

So not much of the threads and posts were deleted, just mainly accounts were. Basically Monk's attempt to damage the forum and seek revenge on me= failure. Post counts and reputation points can be fixed.

J and I totally raped his forum so it backfired on him even more.

<3

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^although I laugh at that, I also feel bad because it's not his forum and we don't know that Reaper had anything to do with it.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I had like over 4800 something in post count. 102 rep power. Plus green :)shifty:)

idk about vcash since the WM PPV is over. I know I won 50.