Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

^ Just give your post and rep count and Mike will fix it for you.

Nation

I'm all for LHR getting MS's old mod spot as the moderator of serious discussion.

LKP

Agreed bro^^^

Ive lost about 500 posts i was like 3 away from 5,600,,,,, just saying its not important.
Some posts must have been deleted

CMS

Reaction score
Lol, did they erase DJ Ice's account. If they did, we're seriously screwed.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
<--- G1. Was too lazy to register at first, but w/e. How long til backup restores?

There isn't a back up. All that was deleted were accounts, everything else is still here. People just have to register again and give their details here for us to fix.

We can fix join date too.

...god...

Reaction score
Oh, posts weren't deleted? I had like 3.8k or some shit, idk really, don't really care either. Dunno rep either/don't really care.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Join Date - May 2006
Posts - 8951
Rep - 262
VIP or Mod or whatever.... your call, VIP is fine with me... not asking for anything, just cooperating after this bullshit tragedy.

LadyHotrod

Hey Mike, Montana is still gone, incase you missed him. Just noticed the wrestling sections didn't have his name there.

Beer

I could see this. He was always on about never wanting power here again. Idiots for putting him back in changre. I blame Lady Hotrod.

nation

Reaction score
Sigh.

Rep: 95

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I could see this. He was always on about never wanting power here again. Idiots for putting him back in changre. I blame Lady Hotrod.

I was the only one saying Monk was a smurf shitty admin. Did you forget his grudge over that already? It's been a year so far.

April 2008

4050 posts

111 rep

Legend