Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree on that, Enter Shikari isn't getting its highlight on my member avatar :)

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
that's whut i'm sayin,is there a way we can take that second chatroom off at the very bottom of the forum?

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Nation, what was the question I asked you about Move for PS3?

Again if the question was posted in the Gamer Zone section Monk could easily find that info.

I'm thinking the better plan is for Nation to add me to PSN. Since both our PSN accounts are listed in the thread.

nation

Reaction score
If LHR is on, I sent her a message on PSN asking how much depth the combat is in Yakuza 3. I'll add you in a few mins TG.

Reaction score
Ok my post count was 1601 before I left, rep points was like ten thousand something and rep power was 77. Also my original join date was april 2008 (if that can be changed)

Reaction score
I still think the roles of mods and admins should be "re-booted". All new people.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I still think the roles of mods and admins should be "re-booted". All new people.

that or people will need to prove that they are who they say they are. Fortunatly for me I have Chaos on Facebook and have been sending him msgs, so hopefully that gets him to release my admin power black out. I can confirm Nation is Nation because he added me on PSN which only he would be able to do. I can also confirm Wordlife (Facebook) and would be able to confirm J-Dawg (Xbox Live), XBA (Facebook), LadyHotRod (Facebook) and I think that is how it would be safe to confirm most of the deleted accounts when they return.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
well I ment people would have to prove who they are if they are going on Staff I think. Obviously for example people who aren't staff can't really do any real damage and there would be no point to pretending to be someone your not if your just going to be a regular member.