Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Might as well appoint Lady Hotrod as staff too so she can dance and clap her hands while she continues everyone elses trend of "Haha, I'm staff your not. Now watch me not care about your problems like everyone else, deal with it"

Hilarious you say that because I am a mod at a few other forums and don't have that attitude at all. Nice assumption.

There is a difference between being a regular member and being a mod/admin. As a regular member, I don't HAVE to give a shit about your problems. It's not my duty to care. As a mod, I have a responsibilty to give a shit. I've helped loads of people in forums with whatever questions they have had, issues they need resolved, anything and everything.

I love how people assume that a person like me isn't capable of being a mod, most likely based on actions mostly done in HIAT. Sure, I sometimes flame here and there outside the section but it's actually more rare than you think. I post quite a bit in the wrestling sections and don't flame people at all. Since I came back in January, the only people I have flamed were the408kid, mostly, but he started it with me when I was being nice to him and just telling him he should check before making a thread on a topic already made, and Mister J, who decided to step in the middle of the 408kid mess. Other than that, the most I have done was call ed_Cena's mom a prostitute after he directed a prostitute comment at some of the other members here. On top of that, just about every single member of this forum has flamed outside of HIAT at least once. Oops, guess no one is capable of being a mod, by your standards.

Interesting how I have never seen you complain about Monkeystyle, yet he is pretty much the most incapable person of handling powers. I've never abused my powers in forums and I never let a mod/admin spot get to my head. The position makes me no different from anyone else, I just have a few more options and have some responsibility. Other than that, I have never, and will never, go down the same road as MS because I am more mature than that. I would never take advantage of my position. In one particular forum, one of the members there and I don't get along but when I became mod, I didn't treat him like dirt just because I was able to. I didn't change his sig or change his password or ban him just because I could. If he had a problem and chose to come to me, I helped him. That is what a mature, responsible person does.

Being a mod of some forums for as long as 5 years, there must be something right about the choice those admins made when choosing me because if I was as irresponsible and immature as you think, I wouldn't still have that position.

I am not asking to be a mod here (though I do joke about it at times), I am not begging to be mod here, I don't give a shit if I ever become a mod here. I want to talk about wrestling, which was the main reason I joined this forum. If somewhere down the road, people think I am fit for the position, great, MS isn't here so I wont mind conversing with the current staff on issues because I know they aren't all Blue like MS, which is why I DID turn down the mod spot when Mike asked me a few weeks ago. I refused to work with someone who would no doubt treat me like garbage and complain about everything I do just because he has a grudge. We work as a team and MS isn't a team player so I wasn't going to waste my time.

Being a mod in a forum is nothing to get a big head about. Being a boss in the real world is far more important than being a mod in a forum. Forums are just for fun. Work is real life. The people who become mods and get big heads are idiots who probably have boring lives and are unsuccessful at moving up at work so they feel modding a forum is a fucking life altering achievement and huge climb up the importance ladder so they get too far into it.

Axis

Reaction score
Well, then. Like I said.
Admins: This Guy, Mike Chaos
Super Mods: XBA, Noumenon
Mods: Great One, Sex Power
With a possible switch between G1 and XBA.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'd really love to know why my post count got changed to the correct number, but the join date is the same and the rep is just some random number?

I wasn't aware that you were Peepshow, that is why I gave you some of what you requested as your information.

And to the people who are getting nit picky if their join date is a month off or if they are a few points away from the rep power they requested: :poster_dots:

Axis

Reaction score
For a forum of maybe 20-30 (that's being generous imo) active posters, a staff of a solid, well-respected 6 posters is sufficient imo.

Axis

Reaction score
That can't be Peep Show. He hates Christian.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That can't be Peep Show. He hates Christian.

Well considering a lot of people were "asking for their super mod spot" back I kind of took their requests with a grain of salt. Even being generous with trusting people enough to tell the truth about their guess of the rep power and post count. I don't know who a few people are that rejoined. King Lennie being one of them. :-\

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well considering a lot of people were "asking for their super mod spot" back I kind of took their requests with a grain of salt. Even being generous with trusting people enough to tell the truth about their guess of the rep power and post count. I don't know who a few people are that rejoined. King Lennie being one of them. :-\

aka Qwake.

Reaction score
J, you really need to stop burying your head in the sand, because your attitude is way off here. You made a mistake, obviously, and the correct thing to do would be to man up and apologise. You can ignore the problem and state what you did to become mod until you're blue in the face, but that doesn't change the fact that you made an immature mistake. The way to gain some dignity back, and show some maturity, is to apologise.

John, it's nice to see you using this thread to bitch about the staff members of past ignoring you by posting the same thing over and over. Do you wonder why they ignored you? It's pretty damn obvious.

:lmao @ people still asking for their rep and shit back.

edit - you may also want to make an admin group leader for VIP instead of Horza.

...god...

Reaction score
Still waiting for horza's 'amazing' surprise for VIP, which would be better than buying all the PPV's and live streaming them. Was it suppose to be the other stream thing? Because that has nothing to do with VIP.

Kizza

Reaction score
Still waiting for horza's 'amazing' surprise for VIP, which would be better than buying all the PPV's and live streaming them. Was it suppose to be the other stream thing? Because that has nothing to do with VIP.

I swear I've told you this before, but it was a Rapidshare account for everyone to use or something along those lines.