• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Nice avatar and signature WORDLIFE.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Thanks, wish the Avatar's would go back to normal, so my Enter Shikari avatar could be fixed :)

Its ironic, as soon as I got my new sig and avy, put it in place this morning, went to click on the "what are you listening to" thread, and then everything went to shit..

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hey This Guy I was under the impression that earlier when I talked to you on facebook that I did give you the powers back, sorry. Maybe when I clicked submit after changing the settings something happened to interfere.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Hey This Guy I was under the impression that earlier when I talked to you on facebook that I did give you the powers back, sorry. Maybe when I clicked submit after changing the settings something happened to interfere.

nope. When I log into the admin cp there is only a small handful of options

About Today
Chatbox
Radio & TV
Zoint Hacks
Announcements
Moderation
Statistics & Logs

Thats it, no Users, No User Ranks, No User Groups, etc.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Thanks, wish the Avatar's would go back to normal, so my Enter Shikari avatar could be fixed :)

Its ironic, as soon as I got my new sig and avy, put it in place this morning, went to click on the "what are you listening to" thread, and then everything went to shit..

hahaha, I was answering the Tatsu thread and had a few paragraphs and when I hit post, I got deleted and cried inside.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Rep: 115?

Bout that I think, I'd also like my Super Mod spot back :shifty:

Axis

Reaction score
Wow, gay as fuck. Considered not signing back up due to the hassle of it, along with the increasingly overall hassle of posting here. CAPSLOCK, get off your high horse. Awesome, you texted Mike. We get it. ALL HAIL CAPSLOCK FOR DOING WHAT ANYBODY ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE SAME SITUATION. J-Dawg pulled a stunningly immature move, and the fact that somebody of his moral character is a moderator off the heels of the situation that just occurred here is astounding. If anything, this should show that the staff needs to be revamped so that it is less crowded and more efficient.

Admins: Mike Chaos, This Guy
Super Mods: Noumenon, Xtremebadass
Mods: Great One for wrestling forums, Sex Power for non-wrestling forums and BTB.

Activity is low, so the abundance of staff members only leaves rooms for problems. The notion that a poster has to be a mod to encourage and add to activity is intrinsically flawed and leads to posters filling forums up with bullshit threads and posts just to appear active in the short-term so as to be awarded with a mod position.

Also, everybody chill out about the rep.

Kizza

Reaction score
I must say i lolled reading through J and such having a massive bitchfit.

Reaction score
Hi. Can Mike please return my name to John (for some reason it wouldn't let me register like that even though no-one elses username is John here :S) and also return my post count to 3,000 (I'm not 100% sure what it was, But it was around there). My rep also was 23. I survived yesterday's origional MS Attack but fell victim to his second.

Honestly, I've been here for over 2 years, And I've always walked on egg-shells for MS. I was 12 when I first signed up here and he did nothing except for bully me and demand things from me like not posting and not repping. I am glad he's banned because I am sick of his bullshit and him being a hypocrite. He informed others not to flame via rep comments but left me and LHR Several sinister comments which overrules his command. He is such a fucktard and I could rant for ages about how annoying he is.
Quite frankly, He's childish as hell.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wow, don't get on for a day and you miss alot of shit.

Who didn't get deleted? Seems like 90% of active members got deleted except me, Mike and a few others that count for the rest of the 10%.

I didn't get deleted. Sucks. We should have been on here and finally have the brothas take control.

Leave it up to the people to decide. It sounds like it's time for changes anyway. One main admin and one backup. That's all you need.

PS There's a real need for an active mod in the TNA section. The Destination X thread is still stickied and there's no Lockdown thread.

There is a Lockdown thread. I'm the one who made it. It just hasn't been stickied yet for some reason. Maybe I'm wrong but you posted in the thread before too. Unless it got deleted.

Just noticed this. I was thinking about something like this before, and I think more than one mod is required for all of those subforums, because they don't check all of them. Monty, for example, is active in Street Fight and ROH, but I don't see a whole lot of him outside of those two sections.

edit - THANK FUCK. I didn't think Dylan would bother joining back up. :eek:

Agreed. Nothing against Monty or anything but being a wrestling forum (which should be the most active part) should have more than 1 person watching over them.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Funny how the same people who moke Monk for taking the internet serious yet are so hell bent on their rep and post count.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
For me it wasn't so much the rep count/posts as much as it was just the principle of the whole situation. I never had any real beef with MS yet my account got deleted.... Twice, it was just tedious to have to re-register twice that's all.

Getting my VIP back would be nice though lol.