Rumored Top 3 WM Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Had I not seen Bryan in ROH (first time being his triple threat match with Ki and Daniels), I would probably not even care for him if I based my opinion solely on WWE endorsement.

Definitely not, there's no way you could given their treatment of him. I assume you mean the match from The Era of Honor Begins? That was one hell of a sick three way but even better were their Round Robin Challenge matches at the next show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
what wwe doesn't realize that the fans are unintelligent. They don't look at the wrestlers ability. They look at win/loss record and if there cool or not and what announcers say. Fans like the ones in this website can see the wrestlers ability and respect that. I wish all fans can realize that

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Definitely not, there's no way you could given their treatment of him. I assume you mean the match from The Era of Honor Begins? That was one hell of a sick three way but even better were their Round Robin Challenge matches at the next show.

Yeah, Era of Honor begins was the three way, my jaw dropped. You can't see that kind of wrestling on television, lol. Watching him evolve from the start of ROH, all the way through to his Final Countdown tour, really made me a genuine fan of his. It's sad to see that he isn't even recognized for his contributions to professional wrestling while in WWE. He's busted his ass for years, shame is that some people will never know Bryan Danielson unless they take their own time to look back at his old tapes.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
what wwe doesn't realize that the fans are unintelligent. They don't look at the wrestlers ability. They look at win/loss record and if there cool or not and what announcers say. Fans like the ones in this website can see the wrestlers ability and respect that. I wish all fans can realize that

The dumb fans are the ones that keep guys like Santino employed...WWE needs them in order to market some of their talent unforunately.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

That would be great, but it can't happen because there are definitely a lot of silly people out there. Of course wins and losses don't mean much (to us) because we try to see the story told in the match (something Danielson is excellent at). Casual fans want to go "You Can't See Me" and pop when Orton does the splits. :lol:

However, casuals also supply us with cute moments like this, so they aren't all bad people.....

0Oca3.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Exactly, Daniel can tell a great story but if he loses he automatically gets shot down by fans. It's quite sad actually.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Bryan should be way over before going into a World title match at 'Mania. He's miles behind ...

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
They can't even put him over Rhodes right now...not being worthy of a win over the IC champ definitely doesn't constitute being worthy for the World Title.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He made Rhodes tap out a few weeks ago

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
That was so he could build toward Henry, now he's losing to Rhodes again, clean at that.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
No doubt about that...that's why it makes it tough to push guys sometimes. Rhodes has so much credibility, there is no need to ruin that.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler