Rumored Top 3 WM Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I can overlook that though...he is intelligent enough on the mic that his lisp is the least of worries.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That would be great, but it can't happen because there are definitely a lot of silly people out there. Of course wins and losses don't mean much (to us) because we try to see the story told in the match (something Danielson is excellent at). Casual fans want to go "You Can't See Me" and pop when Orton does the splits. :lol:

However, casuals also supply us with cute moments like this, so they aren't all bad people.....

0Oca3.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

They can't even put him over Rhodes right now...not being worthy of a win over the IC champ definitely doesn't constitute being worthy for the World Title.
Sad but true unfortunately.

Rhodes is a credible champion
True that.

No doubt about that...that's why it makes it tough to push guys sometimes. Rhodes has so much credibility, there is no need to ruin that.
Exactly. Don't take away what Rhodes is building for himself and the IC title to fix mismanagement of your MiTB briefcase holder.

Eh, the lisp makes him lose credibility. :heh:
Um, what?

I can overlook that though...he is intelligent enough on the mic that his lisp is the least of worries.
Yeah. The lisp is the last thing I think of when Rhodes has a mic. He's not Jack Swagger. C'mon.

The Viper

Reaction score
I totally forgot he had a lisp. He somehow covers it up perfectly. Now Swagger on the other hand....

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I think jack swagger needs to see a doctor about that

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Not to mention Swagger's ridiculous mic work...it's painful to listen to.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not to mention Swagger's ridiculous mic work...it's painful to listen to.
Beyond painful. His wrestling isn't all that bad but because of his character I don't ever have the desire to see him booked.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
My feelings exactly. I think creative placed him with Zig and Vickie in order to boost him up, but he just looks like the black sheep of the trio. Ziggler definitely doesn't need Swagger.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You would think swagger is god the way the announcers stress his "amazing" amateur wrestling background

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My feelings exactly. I think creative placed him with Zig and Vickie in order to boost him up, but he just looks like the black sheep of the trio. Ziggler definitely doesn't need Swagger.
Agreed. It kinda of angers me they paired them up. It holds Ziggler back IMHO. Last year (close to it) Ziggler was World Heavyweight Champion. Where did that push go?

You would think swagger is god the way the announcers stress his "amazing" amateur wrestling background
The announcers are idiots.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Yeah, but since Brock and Angle, the amateur background card is kind of meaningless. You can't categorize Swagger with guys like Angle and Lesnar.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Agreed. It kinda of angers me they paired them up. It holds Ziggler back IMHO. Last year (close to it) Ziggler was World Heavyweight Champion. Where did that push go?

The announcers are idiots.

That title switch should have never happend. They acknowledge that it was only for a matter of minutes, which really makes Ziggler look like he couldn't handle it. Now, he is on such a tear, working double matches and being dominant. His next title victory should be nothing less than amazing.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That title switch should have never happend. They acknowledge that it was only for a matter of minutes, which really makes Ziggler look like he couldn't handle it. Now, he is on such a tear, working double matches and being dominant. His next title victory should be nothing less than amazing.
It is rather disappointing that Ziggler will never get another chance to have a first title win. Well he could get his first "WWE" title win. I just hope when that day comes, it'll be a huge win that's booked right. And he holds onto the title for a while. Kinda like how I'm hoping Punk will do now.

Ziggler has proved he can be relied on. Time to show it WWE.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, but since Brock and Angle, the amateur background card is kind of meaningless. You can't categorize Swagger with guys like Angle and Lesnar.

Just because swagger adopted the ankle lock doesn't put him in kurt angles level. Early last year when he was world champion and he beat Randy orton clean I was ready to kill someone.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It is rather disappointing that Ziggler will never get another chance to have a first title win. Well he could get his first "WWE" title win. I just hope when that day comes, it'll be a huge win that's booked right. And he holds onto the title for a while. Kinda like how I'm hoping Punk will do now.

Ziggler has proved he can be relied on. Time to show it WWE.

Yes but how long until ziggler goes to main event wwe title status