Rumored Top 3 WM Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Read the article yesterday I believe...the 3 big matches that are being discussed and put on paper at the moment are Punk vs. Jericho, Cena vs. Rock obviously, and Taker vs. HHH.

Should Triple H really have another go around with Taker? Is there anyone else that could stand in the ring with Taker that is a fresh face?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Punk and Jericho is like a dream come through. Two phenomenal wrestlers, the build will have to be awesome to do this feud justice.

No mention of Bryan's vow to headline WrestleMania. It wouldn't suprise me if him and Henry opened.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Punk vs. Jericho has best WM match of all time written all over it. I doubt that the build would be less than extraordinary. Both are known for their mic skills, so that is no problem.

Henry and Bryan opening wouldn't surprise me either.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Awesome trifecta. Cannot wait!

Punk/Jericho is so easy to write it's impossible to screw up.

Reaction score
I would love to see Punk Vs. Jericho, but the Jericho that was Nuetral, not the Heel or the Face...

Taker Vs. HHH, well Triple H already said he will pull a HBK and continue to challenge him at WM until he beats him, so you should already know that.

Cena Vs. The Rock, I hope the ring collapses and they both go up in flames from a kerosene leak.

-----------------

I would like to see Kane either face The Big Show, Mark Henry, Wade Barrett or Sheamus

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
While I'm not stoked about it, I'd rather Undertaker be fighting HHH then Barrett or Sheamus (as some have suggested). It feels more like a big match when 'Taker goes up against another old guy, as odd as that may sound. Besides, its not like he's going to lose to anyone at WM, so I'd rather see him defeat HHH than a young up and comer. :lol:

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
My thing is, HHH and Taker have wrestled at WM twice already...what can they do to hold the interest even more than last year's match?

Reaction score
It pisses me off that HHH lost earlier this year, HHH dominated the whole match, and he walked out... Taker got carried out, and never showed back up... I know that is usually his style, but, hopefully if they fight this time around, it could be a special stipulation like a Casket Match or something...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It pisses me off that HHH lost earlier this year, HHH dominated the whole match, and he walked out... Taker got carried out, and never showed back up... I know that is usually his style, but, hopefully if they fight this time around, it could be a special stipulation like a Casket Match or something...

Let's just hope its not another Sledgehammer Ladder Match.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
lmao...they could make it interesting and add Nash to the mix...Triple Threat with Taker's streak on the line, Sledgehammer Ladder Match...it just screams Geriatric Care.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If a stipulation was put in place then it should be hell in a cell. If your going to have match 3 between hhh and taker you have to give something amazing. Something to keep the audience interested. Undertaker and triple h kings of hell in a cell.... And I'm looking forward to punk vs Jericho so much it's not even funny.