Rock Addresses CM Punk and Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This Mania will draw a lot more buys because The Rock is wrestling, all he did last year was talk but this is a whole new thing. This is the chance to see Rock beat the person that all males over the age of 12 seem to hate. It is huge and it will draw a massive buyrate, if it doesn't break the record I will be shocked.

In the end these other wrestlers need to realise that when The Rock is on a show you will make more money. The Rock draws in fans and because of that everyone will get paid more because the live gate is higher and the PPV buys will be higher. It is crazy to criticise him when The Rock is lowering himself to go back to WWE. He is much bigger than WWE now and it is great for WWE that Rock is willing to help them out in their time of need.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
WrestleMania XXVII generated 1,059,000 PPV buys

WrestleMania XXV generated 960,000 PPV buys

So the rock drew approximately 99,000 PPV buys when he hosted the show?
I don't see how thats enough to claim that the rock made that huge an impact on these two Wrestlemanias.

Will this mania have even more buys? I'm sure it will. Will they all be because of the rock? No.

The price changed, at least for me as i paid more for the hd feed than in previous years where Cox was selling hd and sd for the same price. Shit was $10 more, I remember that