Robin Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
True enough, but I guess overdosing technically goes as far as medical way of it goes, albeit not legal.
I think the discussion was more towards going to a clinic, signing some papers, giving it a month or two to mull it over, then going through with it or not.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
For the record I think that should exist. It spares loved ones from finding your body, or anyone for that matter.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I think the discussion was more towards going to a clinic, signing some papers, giving it a month or two to mull it over, then going through with it or not.
I do think that makes sense, but would it be abused in some senses? That and other repercussions seem to be a problem of it, and backlash could easily become a result of it.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I do think that makes sense, but would it be abused in some senses? That and other repercussions seem to be a problem of it, and backlash could easily become a result of it.
I don't know if it would be abused. I just think there should be a stress/painfree way to do it if you wanted to. If I get to 63, have cancer, get sick, and struggling in my day to day life, someone please shoot me.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if it would be abused. I just think there should be a stress/painfree way to do it if you wanted to. If I get to 63, have cancer, get sick, and struggling in my day to day life, someone please shoot me.
True, but there is familial backlash, ethical complaints, and other aspects of it that would go under long debate.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Yeah euthanasia should be legal imo for people with medical conditions which deem it appropriate such as severe depression, disabilities etc

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah euthanasia should be legal imo for people with medical conditions which deem it appropriate such as severe depression, disabilities etc
Chip: *snicker* what do kids in China and Japan have to do with it?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I understand that my post yesterday came off as idiotic and reading what I said over again it seems even more harsh than it did before. I've come to believe, instead of talking about his suicide I'll rather celebrate the life he had. This isn't the time to bash him, especially for his fans. I'm sorry to those who I offended.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
How about a "Robin Williams: Tribute Thread"?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
This thread is indirectly about him, imagine that could just continue here.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
IT Factor doesn't know what apologies are?