Robin Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
IT Factor doesn't know what apologies are?
It's more of that you changed your perspective because everyone called you out on your dumb opinion/thought and because of your many negative ratings, you quickly just went along with everyone. Weak.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It's more of that you changed your perspective because everyone called you out on your dumb opinion/thought and because of your many negative ratings, you quickly just went along with everyone. Weak.
What? I'm apologizing because I offended people? If you want me to go and say fuck it and call everyone else out for the negative response then you don't know what professional mannerisms are. I'm still against suicide and I still have a loss of respect for him, but I'm trying apologize for what I said because, yes it was inflammatory remarks and people were upset. You call it weak, I call it the right thing to do.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Plus, the thought of throwing the RIP out the window because someone commited suicide is pathetic.

Example: Amanda Todd

16 year old girl, abused online, at school, people tell her to die, she feels she's not wanted in this world so she commits suicide.

No RIP for her because she did that even after switching schools. Suicide is stupid, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve grief after all the shit she went through.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Plus, the thought of throwing the RIP out the window because someone commited suicide is pathetic.

Example: Amanda Todd

16 year old girl, abused online, at school, people tell her to die, she feels she's not wanted in this world so she commits suicide.

No RIP for her because she did that even after switching schools. Suicide is stupid, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve grief after all the shit she went through.
When I do offer grief you call it weak...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What? I'm apologizing because I offended people? If you want me to go and say fuck it and call everyone else out for the negative response then you don't know what professional mannerisms are. I'm still against suicide and I still have a loss of respect for him, but I'm trying apologize for what I said because, yes it was inflammatory remarks and people were upset. You call it weak, I call it the right thing to do.
Nah, you just said something Blue when you weren't in the man's shoe. Put yourself in a position like he was, check the severity of it, then make a judgement.

The fact that someone commits suicide and you don't even have the decency to say RIP is Blue. Doesn't matter even if you think suicide is stupid, because so do I.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Nah, you just said something Blue when you weren't in the man's shoe. Put yourself in a position like he was, check the severity of it, then make a judgement.

The fact that someone commits suicide and you don't even have the decency to say RIP is Blue. Doesn't matter even if you think suicide is stupid, because so do I.
It wasn't an initial judgment. You based it off people's reaction.
I can't force myself to think what he did was right. What I said was a prick move and I admit that. I'm apologizing to the people I offended because they took offense to what I said. I'm not changing my stance, I'm admitting that what I said was wrong and you can even scroll all the way back to the first page where I said it may come off as if I was an asshole. I knew it was an offensive remark.

Edit: I did say RIP. Birth place and date to death place and date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I thought I posted here already but I guess not. No celebrity death since I've been alive has hit me as hard as this one. I didn't watch all of his movies or anything and I'm not gonna claim to be a big fan, but I know the impact he had, I know what a good heart he had, I know how beloved he was. It sucks that it has to happen like this, if only we all knew what he was going through.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I always felt like going out by one's own hand is somewhat positive, well maybe not necessarily positive, but I definitely don't find it to be weak or negative or anything like that. Why stick around if you're not enjoying life, or simply just want to end it. Whether it be because your suffering, or maybe even accomplishing everything you set out to do in life, I don't see a problem with killing yourself instead of waiting out the inevitable.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I always felt like going out by one's own hand is somewhat positive, well maybe not necessarily positive, but I definitely don't find it to be weak or negative or anything like that. Why stick around if you're not enjoying life, or simply just want to end it. Whether it be because your suffering, or maybe even accomplishing everything you set out to do in life, I don't see a problem with killing yourself instead of waiting out the inevitable.
Yup^

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I can't force myself to think what he did was right. What I said was a prick move and I admit that. I'm apologizing to the people I offended because they took offense to what I said. I'm not changing my stance, I'm admitting that what I said was wrong and you can even scroll all the way back to the first page where I said it may come off as if I was an asshole. I knew it was an offensive remark.

Edit: I did say RIP. Birth place and date to death place and date.
"To those he touched who are sending kind words, know that one of his favorite things in the world was to make you all laugh. As for those who are sending negativity, know that some small, giggling part of him is sending a flock of pigeons to your house to poop on your car. Right after you've had it washed. After all, he loved to laugh too." - His Daughter

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
You guys need to realize that killing yourself is just a formality for people who have a serious clinic depression. I spent a few years of my life on a stage where I took medications so strong that I would feel numb at times, all due to the extreme lack of purpose that I felt. I could have killed myself a few times, and got close lots of times, thankfully, I never pulled the (literal or otherwise) trigger. And no, I do not think I am superior in any way for being sick, because that's just all that is, a sickness, genetic bad luck, you can't fight it, you can't kill it, you just learn to live with it. Thankfully I am on less serious medication now and am on a actually really happy stage of my life, but enough about me. What I'm trying to say is, you're not stronger or weaker for being sick or overcoming sickness, it's just dumb luck, you can't consciously make the choice of being unhappy, that doesn't make sense, depression isn't a choice, its the complete lack of choice, nothing you ever do is good enough, nothing you achieve is going to make you feel good, so what's the point of living? So like I said, offing yourself when you can see no way out of this situation is just a formality, because we live for happiness, and if nothing makes us happy, then we might as well be dead.

So yeah, Robin Williams has been dead for a while now, it just so happens that this is how we find out, my condolences to his family and friends, and my heart-felt symphaty for anyone that feels like death is the only solution, I hope everything turns out alright and you get better

Reactions: Danielson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
bc50867764efdfdaf3ab7105a4516119.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head