Robin Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Reports coming in that Robin Williams has died. Apparently suicide but reports unclear at the minute.

Gutted to say the least dude was a huge part of me growing up.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Gosh, that sucks. He could play any role. Funny, Serious, Sentimental. I think his work in Dead Poet's Society, Good Will Hunting, and What dreams may come were iconic.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'll do my RIP post after RAW.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It doesn't matter if you're one of the most beloved people in the world and it doesn't matter if you're wealthy. If you are depressed it is a life debilitating illness that needs to be taken care of with caution. I actually have to sit back and contemplate how sick Robin Williams must have been, how much pain he must have felt, how hopeless he must have felt. That is the saddest part. Not losing someone that some of us looked up to, but someone that we looked up to was in so much pain. It breaks my heart. I hope his soul is finally at rest and he can get the rest he deserves. This goes for anyone that suffers from depression, if you ever need an ear, let me know.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say I was a decent fan of his. Hook, Jumanji, Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, even the bat from Ferngully - all good times from my childhood. Sad to hear.

Reactions: edge4ever

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
R.I.P
Robin McLaurin Williams
7/21/51 - 8/11/14
Chicago, Illinois - Tiburon, California

Reactions: Just Kevin

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
nanu-nanu.jpeg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If it was suicide you can take my R.I.P post and throw it out the window.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If it was suicide you can take my R.I.P post and throw it out the window.
Why? Because the guy was suffering and wanted it to end? Is that really a bad thing? Especially for someone his age? Wow you people are fucking shallow.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Why? Because the guy was suffering and wanted it to end? Is that really a bad thing? Especially for someone his age? Wow you people are fucking shallow.
What? Nothing justifies suicide. If you take your own life in hopes of ending your pain (in his case depression) then you're not worthy of respect if you can't handle life's troubles. It may come off as being an asshole but that's just what I think.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
What? Nothing justifies suicide. If you take your own life in hopes of ending your pain (in his case depression) then you're not worthy of respect if you can't handle life's troubles. It may come off as being an asshole but that's just what I think.
That's ridicule. Sometimes, especially at his age of 63, people don't see another alternative. You really think handling life's troubles is THAT easy for some people? Some people have been put through shit endlessly, or have something dawning on them for a long time, but still can't avoid it. Regardless, it's not as easy as you think. It's justified if there's a/are valid causation(s) that would have lead Robin Williams to this choice, and clearly there were according to his wife. Never ever, try to tell someone they can't handle life's troubles. You don't know what they're going through, or how they're trying to go through it. End of story.