Rep Suggestion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
It's about time the forum gets rid of those members then. If they don't want to stick to the rules then fuck off and find another place where you could do this shit.

Staff needs to be more strict. They're loosing everything on this forum.

Yes, ban people for breaking a rule that isn't used anywhere else. How clever.

If we can't ban blueberries, we can't ban people who abuse rep.

J...

Reaction score
Yes, ban people for breaking a rule that isn't used anywhere else. How clever.

If we can't ban blueberries, we can't ban people who abuse rep.

If you mean a rep ban rule its not used most other places cuase most other places don't abuse rep.

And 2 completly diff scenarios one is baning someone for being themself, other is baning for abusing a tool meant to improve the site.

Kizza

Reaction score
If you mean a rep ban rule its not used most other places cuase most other places don't abuse rep.

And 2 completly diff scenarios one is baning someone for being themself, other is baning for abusing a tool meant to improve the site.

Other places sure as hell abuse rep. This is not the only place to abuse the rep system. Thing is, most other forums don't care, because the members don't have a massive bitch and whine over it. It's a useless system and if you need to be told through a complete stranger that you're not a fuckwit then you need help.

J...

Reaction score
I will. Although I won't support the idea.
Also if this gets done, old rep will be probably erased.

You don't have to support it, its the fact your pointing out the fact that not all people wanted it gone and Im fine with that, I never really cared about rep power just what people had to say, hence my original argument.

Other places sure as hell abuse rep. This is not the only place to abuse the rep system. Thing is, most other forums don't care, because the members don't have a massive bitch and whine over it. It's a useless system and if you need to be told through a complete stranger that you're not a fuckwit then you need help.

True sad fact is those people ruin it for everyone else which shouldn't be the case and I was just putting it out there but this is the only forum Ive posted on for the past 4 years with the exception of 1 or 2 so I wouldn't know but like I said rep used to serve a purpose here when it wasn't abused.

Reaction score
Things is, other forums actually take rep seriously and its either positive or negative. If you're going to constantly rep to get somebody's attention and to insult people, there should be some kind of order.

Reaction score

It isn't a useless system. It's people like you who have made it a useless system by calling it a useless system over and over again.

Reputation served a purpose. Four years back, on this same forum, rep wasn't abused. Why is it being abused now? Because you all think that it's a useless system and serves no purpose. Idiots.

Kizza

Reaction score
It was fine as it was until people started whining. If people feel like red repping you every day, who gives a shit? Is it REALLY that bigger deal?

Kizza

Reaction score
It isn't a useless system. It's people like you who have made it a useless system by calling it a useless system over and over again.

Reputation served a purpose. Four years back, on this same forum, rep wasn't abused. Why is it being abused now? Because you all think that it's a useless system and serves no purpose. Idiots.

Uh, maybe it's a useless system because it is. Do you get positive reputation in real life when you do something smart? A little green box appear in the screen of life?

J...

Reaction score
^^I kinda agree with that but its the entitial abuse that causes the whining. Once again its a USEFUL system when not Abused.

And with the logic rep means nothing this whole site means nothing, you can take one part of the site seriously and not others, its rep its to let you know that hey your doing a good job and I like what you have to say.

Kizza

Reaction score
But why is it useful? That's what I don't understand.

Reaction score
It was fine as it was until people started whining. If people feel like red repping you every day, who gives a shit? Is it REALLY that bigger deal?
Uh yes. Shit like that actually annoys people which drives people away from the forum.

Reaction score

Yes it is.

The system isn't meant to be abused. You should get negative rep only if you do something stupid/ annoying. Constant neg repping without any reason is pathetic and people have the right to bitch and moan about it.

Please don't give me the 'it's just an internet forum red boxes' thingy. I want the system to be restored and be the way it was back in the day.

J...

Reaction score
It was just a cool way of knowing what you were doing right and shit like that. For those times when you didn't feel like posting in a thread just to tell someone you agree with them.