Rep Suggestion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Rep is a good thing that got flawwed as soon as people started treating it as a joke such as red raids and shit. It helped people know what they were doing right and what just pissed people off.

To get to the point I think rep should stick around but be only visible to the person recieving it, don't show it down in the corner or any of that shit just make it so someone can rep me and I can go the rep page and see it.

If its possible and only a suggestion.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
How does that solve the rep system being abused?

J...

Reaction score
People are going to be less likely to abuse it if its not public, what would the point be, the main reason people do it now is for attention. You see someone with red rep and it makes them look bad so people bandwagon, people also would just red rep people with dumb things so other would see and lol, if only you see it 90% of people would take it more seriously and the others would just be dumb fucks that will be banned soon anyways.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Red rep threads will still be made. People will still cry over getting the red and others will soon get in on the bandwagoning anyway.

J...

Reaction score
True, Im just putting suggestions out there cuase its pretty fuckin sad when something that has potential, as it did back in the day, to be helpful to the forum is lossed becuase people abuse it, maybe if we handed out a few bans we could keep it around and straightin people the fuck up.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
True, Im just putting suggestions out there cuase its pretty fuckin sad when something that has potential, as it did back in the day, to be helpful to the forum is lossed becuase people abuse it, maybe if we handed out a few bans we could keep it around and straightin people the fuck up.

Only one person would be banned in that case.

J...

Reaction score
If its that simple I really don't see the reason why we keep one shit member and get rid of rep.

Kizza

Reaction score
Or how about no rep, no thanks/groans or any of that stupid shit? Just post.

Hard, I know.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
From what I read in the staff lounge, that person would be LadyHotrod.

J...

Reaction score
Some of us like rep for the right reasons, its been here pretty much since I joined and I enjoyed it at times. Im always open to suggestions and thats all green/red rep basically were when used right.

Kizza

Reaction score
It's not going to be used right.

Reaction score
It would be good if we could keep the rep system, and just find some way to filter out the comments with the rep that does not pertain to the thread, instead of the usual ignorant insults I got from LHR.

Reaction score
No rep system? Why?

What's wrong with you people? What's wrong with the staff? Can't you be more strict and enforce rules instead of getting rid of everything good on this forum?

No, I'm not 'crying about rep'. Just that it was an interesting system.

If any fucking smart ass posts about people crying over rep and that rep was pointless and served no purpose. I'll bomb your houses. So before you type in a smart ass post, think twice, idiot.

REP WAS FUN.