Rep Suggestion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Yes it is.

The system isn't meant to be abused. You should get negative rep only if you do something stupid/ annoying. Constant neg repping without any reason is pathetic and people have the right to bitch and moan about it.

Please don't give me the 'it's just an internet forum red boxes' thingy. I want the system to be restored and be the way it was back in the day.

It's the person's own opinion though. What if they think every single post you make is stupid/annoying? Just because you don't see it that person's way doesn't mean they don't have legitimate reasoning.

Reaction score
Uh, maybe it's a useless system because it is. Do you get positive reputation in real life when you do something smart? A little green box appear in the screen of life?

Don't give me that shit.

Going by that statement then the entire forum is useless because it doesn't exist in real life.

J...

Reaction score
It's the person's own opinion though. What if they think every single post you make is stupid/annoying? Just because you don't see it that person's way doesn't mean they don't have legitimate reasoning.

Thats were just not being an ass clown comes in, I don't like a few people here but I don't go around neg repping everyone of there posts, can't we all just act like grown ups and not 12 year old hiding behind a keybaord.

Kizza

Reaction score
Jeez, the analogy didn't go straight over your head or anything.

Reaction score
Ok:

Fag

Die

Your worthless

are legitimate reasons?

Kizza

Reaction score
Ask LHR that, not me. I couldn't care less.

Reaction score

=

Constant neg repping without any reason is pathetic and people have the right to bitch and moan about it.

I don't have a problem with that really. 'Stupid posts' is a good enough reason to neg rep. But starting neg rep campaigns and such just because you don't like a particular member is abusing the system.

What I'm trying to say is that members should only neg rep when they see stupid/ annoying posts. Don't neg rep for the heck of it.

Kizza

Reaction score
You won't have to see it if we don't have a rep system. Surely having a rule that the admins wont enforce makes less sense then just getting rid of a system that people don't like.

J...

Reaction score
Jeez, the analogy didn't go straight over your head or anything.

No dude just saying theres ways, for one how about requiring reasons for red rep, Im sure people wouldn't go out of there way to make up something for every post someone makes.

I understand where you coming from but as much as you don't want rep around some of us do.

Reaction score
You won't have to see it if we don't have a rep system. Surely having a rule that the admins wont enforce makes less sense then just getting rid of a system that people don't like.
Well, I see the majority does want the rep feature back.

Kizza

Reaction score
I really don't care if rep is there or not. Either way, as long as the whining and bitchfits go away it doesn't bother me.

Reaction score
I don't really want a rep system if it creates more problems for the forum.

But then just leave the forum the way it is now. Don't delete out sections or such if members starting abusing them.

We can't do anything really.

J...

Reaction score
Well Ive spoke my mind on it and Ive been just basically repeating the same valid points so Im just going to wait and see what the staff says if enough people want it back and the staff things it can come back and not be abused then awesome, if not its pretty fuckin sad on a forum full of majority adults we can't have a rep system but like Seefour said if it creates more probles then just keep it gone.

Maybe a trial period with rules?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI