Rep Suggestion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Red rep threads will still be made. People will still cry over getting the red and others will soon get in on the bandwagoning anyway.

The fatal flaw will be members like LadyHotrod who claim they care nothing for rep but purposely red people because they can. She serves no purpose and never has. So many here sucked up to her because of the rep. Without it, she's another skirt with a spare tampon.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I find it funny Mike took rep away for it being abused when he did it himself.

He repped me alot calling me ugly and I just laughed but now its like oh he abused the shit himself but now he takes it away for that reason.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
People are going to be less likely to abuse it if its not public, what would the point be, the main reason people do it now is for attention.

Negative, I red rep McFly because it bothers him and I will do it just as much if no one can see it.

The fatal flaw will be members like LadyHotrod who claim they care nothing for rep but purposely red people because they can. She serves no purpose and never has. So many here sucked up to her because of the rep. Without it, she's another skirt with a spare tampon.

Another example of a crybaby smurf who is so bothered by squares that he makes 400 alt accounts just to try to get green.

Mike, ban these babies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I find it funny Mike took rep away for it being abused when he did it himself.

He repped me alot calling me ugly and I just laughed but now its like oh he abused the shit himself but now he takes it away for that reason.

Except I actually want McFly and Gates and the other people that were gang raped by red rep to post here. You however annoy me greatly and do not contribute anything of value to this community. If I had it my way you would be banned. But I don't really like to ban people anymore. So I deal with your stupidty sadly

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
McFly doesn't contribute any good shit, he just cries about squares all the time and then he cries about being insulted yet he has randomly insulted people a few times when they didn't even egg him on. He just did it to iamironman the other day.

gates, I don't mind if he stays because he contributes some good wrestling discussion. McFly only contributes stupidity.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Except I actually want McFly and Gates and the other people that were gang raped by red rep to post here. You however annoy me greatly and do not contribute anything of value to this community. If I had it my way you would be banned. But I don't really like to ban people anymore. So I deal with your stupidty sadly

I think you just doing it cause of my stuff with the other forum tbh. I'm black listed here. I can't send PM's anymore? I mean hell if the rep was here i wouldn't give a flying fuck if you neg repped me to the bottom of the hell hole. I just wanna be called The Blaze

Reaction score
You should feel proud that he takes it that personally because WTF, seriously, sucks. It died the day Monk and everyone came back here. Not trying to shit on that place, not trying to shit on you or put IWF over or anything. But guys like AlSnowMatchesRule and HHHISBEAST make Doomsday and Mister J seem like friggin Einsteins and I make more bowel movements in a day than posts posted over there. I don't think it's a forum thing, chief, I just think he genuinely doesn't like you. My 2 cents.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I never liked them two posters myself. I never got along with Al but see I didn't go around tossing my powers around and fuck with him. I didn't do it with HHHisBeast either.

Like I said the only time I never abused my power so to say was when I changed MizMasta's name to MizMa$ta but I told him I'd channge it back after he noticed it but he said it was cool he didnt care and kept it.

Mike how ever keeps on and on fucking with him. His abuse of power is gay

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and when was the last time I went crazy over her???

Kizza

Reaction score
Lets play the shut the fuck up game.